RhondaOutlaw

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Drunk white guys hitting on me #39440

    RhondaOutlaw
    Member

    Speaking of Monsters Ball, I’ve noticed that White men, drunk or sober, have become alot more aggressive as respects approaching Black women. I find it offensive. I also found that scene between Halle Berry and Billy Bob Thorton equally offensive. So to White men…all Black women are not whores, and we are not here as your ‘sexual experiments’. And I won’t speak for other Black women but for myself I say, back off…I am off limits to you. Don’t even think about approaching me, because I’ll cut you to shreds…verbally, that is.

    User Detail :  

    Name : RhondaOutlaw, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 41, City : New York, State : NY, Country : United States, Occupation : Account Representative, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Lack of compassion among minorities #45647

    RhondaOutlaw
    Member

    Just about every ethnic group that has come here has treated African Americans poorly. And Muslims are no exception. Whenever an injustice was committed against a black person, I didn’t see any ‘ethnic’ people rallying with us. In the aftermath of 9/11, when Muslims were treated badly, unfairly labeled as terrorists and criminals, my thoughts were, ‘Well, now you know how my people feel.’ Now they, too, know the humiliation of being labeled ‘less than’ just because of their color or your religion. My empathy lies with my own people, who are still being treated ‘less than.’ So sorry, I’m all out of empathy for others.

    User Detail :  

    Name : RhondaOutlaw, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 41, City : New York, State : NY, Country : United States, Occupation : Account Representative, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: The typical black person #33147

    RhondaOutlaw
    Member

    I live in New York, and the rudest people here are White women. Recently, twice in one week, I had confrontations with two rude women. One stepped on my foot on the subway three times without apologizing, until I threatened to kick the crap out of her; then she apologized and stopped. The other woman didn’t want to wait her turn boarding an esculator so she kept trying to nudge me to the side so she could get on. When I threatened kick her butt, she backed off. And last year I had to threaten to yank a White woman’s hair out by the roots, because she insisted on swinging it in my face. White women’s attitude is that they don’t have to extend the most basic courtesies to other ethnic groups. I find that unacceptable.

    User Detail :  

    Name : RhondaOutlaw, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 41, City : New York, State : NY, Country : United States, Occupation : Account Representative, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Why stick with one sexual partner? #47295

    RhondaOutlaw
    Member

    AIDS, unwanted pregancies and broken hearts are just three good reasons. I think men who go around having sex with women indiscriminately are nasty – as nasty as women who do the same.

    User Detail :  

    Name : RhondaOutlaw, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 41, City : New York, State : NY, Country : United States, Occupation : Account Representative, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Dreadlocks on white people #20059

    RhondaOutlaw
    Member

    I’m sorry but some hairstyles look ridiculous on some people, and locs look about as silly on white people as blond hair and blue contacts look on black people. Same with braids and cornrows–white folks need to leave the braids, twists and locs to black folks. In addition, I get sick and tired of white people getting credit for something that is traditionally African (remember Bo Derek’s ’10’ look?) This chick was running around sporting braids at a time when black women were being fired from their jobs for wearing ‘natural’ hair. So no, I do not find white folks sporting African styles to be cute, nor will I apologize for feeling that way.

    User Detail :  

    Name : RhondaOutlaw, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 41, City : New York, State : NY, Country : United States, Occupation : Account Representative, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Black men/white women: what’s the pull? #16924

    RhondaOutlaw
    Member

    I’m an African-American woman who isn’t attracted to white men. As for white women, I think the ‘big penis’ stereotype is mainly what attracts them to black men. As for black men, I’ve always believed many prefer white women to black women – one of the main reasons white Southerners went to such extremes to keep segregation legal.

    User Detail :  

    Name : RhondaOutlaw, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 41, City : New York, State : NY, Country : United States, Occupation : Account Representative, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Reverse discrimation unless flipping burgers? #44262

    RhondaOutlaw
    Member

    White people are extremely selfish when it comes to sharing a piece of the pie called The American Dream, especially when it comes to sharing it with qualified black people. And they love to tell themselves that black people who land good positions aren’t qualified for the job. Even a person like myself who, after 8 years and three promotions, has more than proven myself but am still questioned with respect to my ability. My attitude? Screw them. I’m here. Get used to it.

    User Detail :  

    Name : RhondaOutlaw, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 41, City : New York, State : NY, Country : United States, Occupation : Account Representative, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Halle Berry: ‘Best Mulatto Actress?’ #18407

    RhondaOutlaw
    Member

    Just who are you to tell black people to ‘get over’ anything? For your information, I am an African American .. an American black of African descent. I expect to be referred to as such. I really think white people dangerously cross the line when it comes to telling us what we can and cannot call ourselves. You really need to mind your own damn business.

    User Detail :  

    Name : RhondaOutlaw, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 41, City : New York, State : NY, Country : United States, Occupation : Account Representative, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Dumb and backward white folk? #18858

    RhondaOutlaw
    Member

    Eddie Murphy and Dave Chapelle might joke about racism, but the fact is, they speak the truth.

    User Detail :  

    Name : RhondaOutlaw, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 41, City : New York, State : NY, Country : United States, Occupation : Account Representative, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Bright-colored suits on black men #18668

    RhondaOutlaw
    Member

    I live in New York and am around black men all the time, and sorry, but I don’t see the brightly colored ridiculous-looking suits you claim to see. I do see black men, particularly those in higher-level positions and who work on Wall Street, dressed in business suits. The younger hip-hop crowd wears FUBU or Sean Jean or Tommy Hilfiger.

    User Detail :  

    Name : RhondaOutlaw, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 41, City : New York, State : NY, Country : United States, Occupation : Account Representative, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Discimination against whites? #16101

    RhondaOutlaw
    Member

    Sit down and stop your whining. And yes, I’m discriminating against you, but not because you’re White, but because you’re silly.

    User Detail :  

    Name : RhondaOutlaw, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 41, City : New York, State : NY, Country : United States, Occupation : Account Representative, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: What can whites do to help? #35473

    RhondaOutlaw
    Member

    1.That we’re here to stay. We’re not going ‘back to Africa’ (what a stupid thing to say to people who’ve weren’t born on that continent) 2.That we don’t have to like each other. I’m not hankering for White friends, as I’m sure you’re not hankering for Black friends. Just respect me as a human being. I can’t speak for other African Americans, but I just want to be left alone. Leave me alone to pursue my goals and dreams.

    User Detail :  

    Name : RhondaOutlaw, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 41, City : New York, State : NY, Country : United States, Occupation : Account Representative, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Hiring diversity ad nauseum? #44862

    RhondaOutlaw
    Member

    Apparently you have problems with minorities in the workplace; I’m not surprised-many White people feel that way, and you all really need to get rid of that ‘It’s mine!! All mine’ mentality. Corporate America isn’t limited to White Males. Yes, more and more qualified minorities are in Corporate America. Or would you rather see me, a Black woman, scrubbing out toilets for Corporate America, than handling major accounts for Corporate America?

    User Detail :  

    Name : RhondaOutlaw, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 41, City : New York, State : NY, Country : United States, Occupation : Account Representative, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Hoping for a new friend #47472

    RhondaOutlaw
    Member

    If you had to ask how to approach a Black woman, then that tells me you’re not ready to be friends with one. Your comfort level with people who are different from you is shaky, at best. Learn to appreciate the differences of other ethnic and cultural groups, and you’ll have no problem reaching out.

    User Detail :  

    Name : RhondaOutlaw, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 41, City : New York, State : NY, Country : United States, Occupation : Account Representative, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Dating in black and white #18110

    RhondaOutlaw
    Member

    You should ask some Black women. In the meantime, Black men are free to date and marry whomever they choose…I just hope they remember that, once they cross that line, they should stay over it.

    User Detail :  

    Name : RhondaOutlaw, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 41, City : New York, State : NY, Country : United States, Occupation : Account Representative, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 87 total)