Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
David RogersMemberMy gosh, when they talk it’s as if they are screaming over a static phone. I don’t know why this happens. I’m Nigerian, and we act very similar to other races (excluding blacks). When I was in high school, I would sit in the cafeteria with my Asian girlfriend and her friends, and you could hear the blacks from across the cafeteria (half the size of a pro football field). I mean, girls are supposed to be seen before being heard. But not in the case of black girls, ooooohhhh nnooooo. They have to scream until they’re arrested for noise pollution. But this isn’t for all black girls – just those without home training.
User Detail :
Name : David Rogers, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Nigerian, I don't consider myself black, Religion : Pentecostal, Age : 19, City : Upland, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper class,
David RogersMemberCapitalizing ‘black’ would be like changing ‘Korean’ to ‘Yellow’ or ‘Mexican’ to ‘Brown.’ Instead of capitalizing ‘black,’ they capitalize ‘African American.’
User Detail :
Name : David Rogers, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Nigerian, I don't consider myself black, Religion : Pentecostal, Age : 19, City : Upland, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper class,
David RogersMemberThe word ‘Nigger’ means ignorant. plain and simple. The african americans I have seen say ‘Nigga’ and they say they feel like they are removing the initial meaning of the word and changing it to something else. Like ‘Gay'(the Old meaning)-meaning happy, to ‘Gay’-Fag…
User Detail :
Name : David Rogers, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Nigerian, I don't consider myself black, Religion : Pentecostal, Age : 19, City : Upland, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper class,
David RogersMemberI am Nigerian (full blooded) and I don’t have anything related to nigeria in my house, except pictures. Why do you have to display your culture?? I understand this is YOUR house,if you notice when you go to other houses of any race, thye don’t have their ethnic decorations bombarding the walls, of what i’ve seen most african americans do this, and I don’t know why? YOu already know your from there. You don’t need artifacts to remind you of it.
User Detail :
Name : David Rogers, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Nigerian, I don't consider myself black, Religion : Pentecostal, Age : 19, City : Upland, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper class,
David RogersMemberOlu, your from Nigeria aren’t you?, or of nigerian descent.. The bubble butt, isn’t genitic. When a group of people eat the same kind of food, and come area. They carry the same characteristics. Simply the blacks eat mostly yhe smae type of foods, and their gene(being similar) are reacting in the same way.
User Detail :
Name : David Rogers, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Nigerian, I don't consider myself black, Religion : Pentecostal, Age : 19, City : Upland, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper class,
David RogersMemberin 1corithians or second(I can’t remember) It says that if your gay you WILL NOT see the kingdom of heaven(Checking on the internet to quote specifically)can’t find it. but it’s there. if you eat pork, you can still enter heaven it’s just harder
User Detail :
Name : David Rogers, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Nigerian, I don't consider myself black, Religion : Pentecostal, Age : 19, City : Upland, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper class,
David RogersMemberWheather you act like briney spears , or little kim. It doesn’t matter with what the outside world thinks. If your happy with the way you are with out the influence of those categorizing you, then be yourself, if you feel your not happy with things change it! but make sure your happy with yourself. That’s all that really matters!(really)
User Detail :
Name : David Rogers, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Nigerian, I don't consider myself black, Religion : Pentecostal, Age : 19, City : Upland, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper class,
David RogersMemberOur bodies itch.
User Detail :
Name : David Rogers, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Nigerian, I don't consider myself black, Religion : Pentecostal, Age : 19, City : Upland, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper class,
David RogersMemberThey all originate from Kwanzaa
User Detail :
Name : David Rogers, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Nigerian, I don't consider myself black, Religion : Pentecostal, Age : 19, City : Upland, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper class,
David RogersMemberalso, you don’t need to put that up. That’s like a white person putting up the potraits of white beating blacks, and saying ‘that’s what my anscestors did. I’m not like that but I just want everyone who sees this to acknowledge it’
User Detail :
Name : David Rogers, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Nigerian, I don't consider myself black, Religion : Pentecostal, Age : 19, City : Upland, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper class,
David RogersMemberChanes are he had a bad day. They leave the tag on, it’s like leaving the lexus emblem on the car instead of shaving it off. So everyon can notice. He probably didn’t think you could understand cause he doesn’t hang around caucasians as much or came from a pro-dominantly black neighborhood
User Detail :
Name : David Rogers, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Nigerian, I don't consider myself black, Religion : Pentecostal, Age : 19, City : Upland, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper class,
David RogersMemberReplier No.1 is being stupid. I can hear them too. My gosh when they talk it’s as if they screaming over a static phone. i don’t know why this happens. I’m Nigerian. And we act very similar to the other races (excluing blacks), when I was in high school I would sit in the cafeteria with my asian girlfriend and her friends and you can hear the black from across the cafeteria (half the size of a pro. football field)I mean, girls are supposed to be seen before hear. But Not in the case of blacks….ooooohhhh nnooooo. They have to scream till their arrested for noise pollution. But this isn’t for all black girls, just those without home training.
User Detail :
Name : David Rogers, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Nigerian, I don't consider myself black, Religion : Pentecostal, Age : 19, City : Upland, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper class,
David RogersMemberI agree totally. This is so ridiculous. I think black people need to get with the program of the rest of the world. Why do you have to seprate and elaborate, and celebrate your quaratine-ness. Slavery was 400 years ago, you need not carry it into the next dimension. And I thkn it was for the greater good. cause it you notice all the black people who came to america(as in slaves or descedants of slaves)are better off than those who are back ‘at home'(they’re own african country). Trust me! be thankful. and all what not…
User Detail :
Name : David Rogers, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Nigerian, I don't consider myself black, Religion : Pentecostal, Age : 19, City : Upland, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper class,
David RogersMemberThey do that do dodge bullets faster….hahahahaha
User Detail :
Name : David Rogers, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Nigerian, I don't consider myself black, Religion : Pentecostal, Age : 19, City : Upland, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper class,
David RogersMemberfor some reason I seem to mingle better with other races in including indian, and rearly blacks, first whites then asians, etc. So no! it’s not all blacks, but then again im nigerian, not african american
User Detail :
Name : David Rogers, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Nigerian, I don't consider myself black, Religion : Pentecostal, Age : 19, City : Upland, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, -
AuthorPosts
Dare To Ask Talk And News About Our Differences