‘Low-riding’ black people

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Bill B.
    I've noticed that a fair number of black drivers' heads barely peek out above their steering wheels. It looks as if they are driving by peering between the arc of the steering wheel and the dashboard. The cars look normal from the outside - Toyotas, Hondas, Kias, Tauruses, etc. But something must have been done to the seat. Is it lowered on purpose? Is it pushed back so far that the driver has to slump down to reach the pedals? I mean, you can barely see their heads when they are driving, and I imagine that they can barely see out. What gives?

User Detail :  

Name : Bill B., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 46, City : Greensboro, State : NC Country : United States, Occupation : teacher, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Shifity
    Participant
    Well Kent I am a white male however, I believe that I may sit in my car the way you discribed above. Nothing as been altered to the car the seat is pushed back a little, the back reclined a bit, and slumped down a little in the set, much as one sits on a sofa. Why is this done? Well it's quite confortable. Oh yeah and I see just fine

User Detail :  

Name : Shifity, Gender : M, Age : 20, City : mobile, State : AL Country : United States, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Jean-C
    Participant
    One possible explanation is that there is a larger proportion of African Americans who have proportionally shorter trunks, in comparison to European ancestry, overall.

User Detail :  

Name : Jean-C, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : mixed race, Religion : Pentecostal, Age : 50, City : Santa Rosa, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : R.N., Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Courtney31870
    Participant
    IT'S CALLED COMFORT. GO TO ONLINE DICTIONARY AND LOOK AT THE DEFFINITION OF THE WORD AND MAYBE THAT WILL TELL YOU SOMTHIN!!!!!!!! PEOPLE BRING THERE SEATS DOWN LOW SO THEY CAN LAY BACK AND RELAX WHEN THEY ARE DRIVIN.

User Detail :  

Name : Courtney31870, City : Not gona tell, State : NA Country : United States, 

David Rogers
    Participant
    They do that do dodge bullets faster....hahahahaha

User Detail :  

Name : David Rogers, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Nigerian, I don't consider myself black, Religion : Pentecostal, Age : 19, City : Upland, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.