David Rogers

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Guys against lesbians #13809

    David Rogers
    Member

    (I’m homophobic)it’s not the fact that one is gay, it’s the image that comes with it. For example, I like elton john, he acts normal, until i was told he was gay, I didn’t know. But there are some people who act really gay, in terms for the way gays are portarayed when made fun of. It’s that image that make one homophobic, the portrayal of the gay identity.

    User Detail :  

    Name : David Rogers, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Nigerian, I don't consider myself black, Religion : Pentecostal, Age : 19, City : Upland, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 
    in reply to: Black men and oral sex #28125

    David Rogers
    Member

    I’m nigerian, and for some reason I haven’t/wouldn’t go down on black females. I guess it’s the hair, cause mine is straight. And so are the others I have been with. Also the color down there, the darker-the less likely. hygiene ranks number 1!

    User Detail :  

    Name : David Rogers, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Nigerian, I don't consider myself black, Religion : Pentecostal, Age : 19, City : Upland, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 
    in reply to: Asian vaginas #20006

    David Rogers
    Member

    Yes, it is true. Generally Asian females (Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc.) have smaller and tighter vaginas than women of other races. Many tests have proven this. Maxim magazine also states this, and from experience, I found this out as well.

    User Detail :  

    Name : David Rogers, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Nigerian, I don't consider myself black, Religion : Pentecostal, Age : 19, City : Upland, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)