Jamara

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Dating in black and white #36715

    Jamara
    Member

    All black women know these are the reasons, not to mention white girls are freaknasties in bed. By the way, when in their own company, black men admit this. Just not to whites.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Jamara, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 26, City : Anchorage, State : AK, Country : United States, Occupation : Office manager, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 
    in reply to: Poor tipping by blacks #38754

    Jamara
    Member

    My personal action is to not tip unless my waiter/serviceperson does something exceptional. My hard-earned money is for me, not whitefolks. Yes, I do tip my sisters and brothers when they wait on me. Just being honest.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Jamara, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 26, City : Anchorage, State : AK, Country : United States, Occupation : Office manager, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 
    in reply to: Racism and guilt #39260

    Jamara
    Member

    I will admit to being a semi-raciest (I don’t show my racism if I am having a very good day) and I don’t feel guilty about it. I dislike white women and white men don’t really register on my radar. When I discriminate, I feel no guilt, I am just acting on what I feel.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Jamara, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 26, City : Anchorage, State : AK, Country : United States, Occupation : Office manager, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 
    in reply to: Do we all smell different? #18579

    Jamara
    Member

    I’ve always been taught that white folks smell like wet dogs or chickens while wet.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Jamara, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 26, City : Anchorage, State : AK, Country : United States, Occupation : Office manager, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 
    in reply to: Why no African Americans at office party? #27195

    Jamara
    Member

    Ok, buddy, here we go. Your response from a professional Black female. Office parties are boring, fake and a waste of time. From a Black perspective, we have too many things to do than to sit around drinking and eating bland food with the same white folks we have to see all day. We’d rather spend time doing our own thing. Capice?

    User Detail :  

    Name : Jamara, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 26, City : Anchorage, State : AK, Country : United States, Occupation : Office manager, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 
    in reply to: “White people wet dogs” – that’s a racist slur! #35976

    Jamara
    Member

    Asking why white folks smell like wet dogs is a legitimate question. I, for one, saw the author on a talk show and went searching for the book the very next day. And here I am on the forum. So, obviously, this author has accomplished what would have to be one of his goals: Getting the public interested and talking. In my family, I learned that white folks have a bad smell when it rains at a very early age, say around 8 or 9. Also, we know white women have a bad and peculiar smell while menstruating. I’ve been in locker rooms, and boy, is this true. Also my husband, who use to be a sellout, confirms this. Now, my mother always said white folks don’t get cold, but I don’t believe this one. But you do see white folks with shorts and tank tops and nothing on their babies heads in the winter. Go figure.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Jamara, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 26, City : Anchorage, State : AK, Country : United States, Occupation : Office manager, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 
    in reply to: Black men intimidating women #37592

    Jamara
    Member

    Hmmmm, maybe you think too highly of yourself. Why do you assume Black men are paying THAT much attention to you? Or is it that you are actually paying that much attention to them? Are you this worried when Black Men DON’T ‘harrass’ you? As a Black woman who knows Black men and is married to a strong one, I HIGHLY doubt the whole race of Black Men consider it a ‘sport’ to walk around looking for whitegirls to intimidate. Stop looking for attention from them.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Jamara, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 26, City : Anchorage, State : AK, Country : United States, Occupation : Office manager, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 
    in reply to: Blacks’ soft drink preferences #40997

    Jamara
    Member

    Wow. I just want to know: When do you find the TIME to observe what we’re DRINKING???? That sounds like the government has put you up to something. For your info, I drink Pepsi!

    User Detail :  

    Name : Jamara, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 26, City : Anchorage, State : AK, Country : United States, Occupation : Office manager, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)