Black men intimidating women

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Patrice
    Participant
    Heather, I just want you to know that your terror is justified and understood. But please do not categorize all African-American Men into the same boat with those persons who have given themsleves over to the rage inside them and lashed out at you. They do not represent men in general or the vibrant African-American men that support, protect and uphold women. I hope you are in counseling and learning to forgive. Please accept my apology for them. They weren't mad at you. They were angry at themselves and society. They will sow what they have reaped. I am so sorry.

User Detail :  

Name : Patrice, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 30, City : Raleigh, State : NC Country : United States, Occupation : Educator, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Cherry
    Participant
    I don't think they do it to intimidate you, maybe it's just that you feel intimidated with that behaviour coming from black men. I'm a black woman and I definately get called at from cars, on the street, whatever. So, don't think it has anything to do with being white and them thinking you are more passive and they get a thrill from that.

User Detail :  

Name : Cherry, City : Toronto, State : CA Country : Canada, 

Genna21628
    Participant
    Black males seem to think they are God's gift, although WHY they think that, I don't know. A black male that I did not know--and did not want to know--approached me at work and tried to get me by myself so that he could put his hands on me and, or, probably-- do worse if he had been permitted to. Complaints to the supervisor/ company attorney stopped his predatory sexual harrassment. After several other white women complained, he was fired!

User Detail :  

Name : Genna21628, City : Petti, State : NA Country : United States, 

anon23676
    Participant
    Obviously, black males NEED TO GET A MESSAGE: they do NOT have a right to force themselves on people WHO ARE NOT INTERESTED IN INTERACTING WITH THEM.....

User Detail :  

Name : anon23676, City : anon, State : NA Country : United States, 

ANON23680
    Participant
    I HAVE BEEN APPROACHED BY BLACK MALES WHO BELIEVE THAT THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO FORCE ME TO INTERACT WITH THEM, PRIMARILY AT WORK, BUT IN OTHER PLACES, TOO. THESE INDIVIDUALS HAVE NO CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO FORCE THEMSELVES ON ME OR ANYPLACE ELSE WHERE THEY ARE NOT WANTED..... AT WORK, I HAVE BEEN APPROACHED BY BLACKS THAT I DO NOT WANT TO BE COERCED INTO INTERACTING WITH.... BEING POLITE IS ONE THING..... BEING COERCED IS ANOTHER..... MY ANSWER IS TO GO OVER THEIR HEADS AND COMPLAIN ABOUT RACIAL AND SEXUAL HARRASSMENT OF THESE UNWANTED CONTACTS..... IF IT DOESN'T END THERE, GOING TO AN ATTORNEY WHO SPECIALIZES IN HARRASSMENT IS AN ANSWER.... THERE IS NO REASON WHATSOEVER WHY BLACK MALES SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO FORCE THEMSELVES WHERE THEY ARE NOT WANTED....

User Detail :  

Name : ANON23680, City : ANON, State : NA Country : United States, 

jonnie29089
    Participant
    YOU FIT THE IMAGE OF A BLACK THUG OUT TO ATTACK ANYONE THAT YOU CAN! THE POLICE SHOULD BE CALLED WHEN THUGS LIKE YOU--NO MATTER HOW YOU ARE DRESSED--YES, BANK ROBBERS DRESS LIKE CEOS!--ATTEMPT TO FORCE YOURSELF WHERE YOU ARE NOT WANTED! LET'S HOPE YOU GET CAUGHT BEFORE YOU CAN HARM SOMEONE!

User Detail :  

Name : jonnie29089, City : anon, State : NA Country : United States, 

JANE-DOE20929
    Participant
    I am a white female who had the misfortune to have a black male as a supervisor. When I first started the job, I had heard rumors about this male, but disregarded them.... Then, the black male singled me out for intimidation and racial and sexual harrassment: He first tried to ask me personal questions when I was forced to interact with him, like would I invite him into my home. I bluntly told him NO! to his face. He repeatedly asked me to go out with him and I REPEATEDLY TOLD HIM NO! I REFUSED TO ANSWER HIS PERSONAL QUESTIONS. TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, HE STARTED TRYING TO CORNER ME IN SECULDED PARTS OF AN OFFICE AND TRIED TO PUT HIS HANDS ON ME. MANAGEMENT DID NOT SEEM VERY INTERESTED IN THIS MALE'S BEHAVIOR: I CONSULTED AN ATTORNEY WHO SPECIALIZES IN LABOR LAW AND BEGAN KEEPING A DIARY OF THIS MALE'S COMMENTS AND BEHAVIORS. TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT, AFTER THE BLACK MALE WAS CONFRONTED WITH HIS SEXISM AND HIS RACISM, HE WAS FIRED. I HAD QUIT BEFORE THAT. I WAS HAPPY TO HEAR THAT HE LOST THAT JOB AND THAT HIS SEXISM AND RACISM HAD BEEN DEALT WITH!

User Detail :  

Name : JANE-DOE20929, City : ANON, State : NA Country : United States, 

Jessica
    Participant
    I am a white woman, and I can't speak for every white woman my age, but I personally am Not intimidated by a black man. I am more intimidated by a white man that looks like a child molester that doesn't take care of himself.

User Detail :  

Name : Jessica, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 19, City : Troy, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : dietary aid, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Kenny
    Let me just say that I know first hand that white women are afraid of me. I am a rapper. I write and produce all of my own music and do a lot of promoting for myself at clubs and malls around my area. I also have a good job for a merchant credit card processor (I am not just out trying to hustle up some money from unsuspecting white girls). But nine out of every ten white women that I aproach either damn near run away from me or think that I am trying to hit on them. I have even been out promoting my cd with my girlfriend and they will still think I am trying to hit on them. What gives? Its not like I am approaching them in an intimidating manner. In fact I am usually as polite as possible, but I still get the same reaction. You are scared and you know it. We are not all thugs. When will you all (everybody) realize that.

User Detail :  

Name : Kenny, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 23, City : Ypsilanti, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Credit Processing, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.