Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Lynne G.MemberThe first thing you should do is take S. Parker’s advice: find an open window and chuck it. You are doing the right thing in addressing your grandchild’s cultural needs. I am a black woman, but because my skin is light brown and my hair wavy, I have actually been asked what race I am. When this has happened, it was as if the earth spun for a second, clocks melted and an alternate universe was born. How could people NOT know that I was black, was my answer. For that instant, I felt that I had been stripped of my association with every black person in the world, because one person could not see to whom I belonged. Many interracial people live with this every day of their lives, and it’s enough to traumatize a child who doesn’t belong or doesn’t know where they belong. Definitely teach your grandchild how to be proud of both of his cultures. Most importantly, you must also remember that your child will experience racism at some point in life, as long as he lives in America, and it is your responsibility to prepare him to handle bigots. Failure to do that will ensure him a lot of heartache, confusion and feelings of isolation later in life, which could stunt his emotional growth, or worse.
User Detail :
Name : Lynne G., City : Jacksonville, State : FL, Country : United States,
Lynne G.MemberHomosexuals should not be allowed to adopt children. Children are vulnerable and susceptible to influences from all areas of their lives. Because homosexuals have decided to allow their sex life to take predominance in their lives, that automatically makes them unfit as parents. Children who are to grow mentally sound and fit will never be able to do so in a homosexual household because they, too, will become as preoccupied with sex as these parents are. I do feel that homosexuals who have children should be allowed to see them, as long as there is another parent who is heterosexual and can guide and lead them into a young life where sex is not the most important factor of who they are to become.
User Detail :
Name : Lynne G., City : Jacksonville, State : FL, Country : United States,
Lynne G.MemberScientifically speaking, a homosexual doctor said in the early ’90s that he had found proof that homosexuals were born that way. His work has never been duplicated, and the entire world has been caught up believing the biggest lie of this century. Homosexuality is a choice of whom one decides to have sex with. It is not a ‘lifestyle,’ and it is not something that has been ‘thrust’ upon these poor, poor, homosexuals, which they must travail with for all their natural lives. If homosexuality caused half the grief that they all claim it does, they would all just as easily choose celibacy.
User Detail :
Name : Lynne G., City : Jacksonville, State : FL, Country : United States,
Lynne G.MemberAs a single Christian woman, I attempt to live as chaste a life as I can. This means that until marriage, I will remain celibate. This is not just a random decision … it is a way of life. I object strenuously to men being in the same bathroom with me. Is the need of a sexually confused person to be ‘reassured’ more important than my right to privacy?
User Detail :
Name : Lynne G., City : Jacksonville, State : FL, Country : United States,
Lynne G.MemberAs a straight black woman, I am very offended when homosexuals compare their struggle to have sex with the same sex to my struggles to survive in a world where I have always been considered a second-clas citizen. But lets be straight about a few things first. This is nothing new. Caucasian women campaigning for women’s (their) rights used the same tactics in the 1800’s…and in doing so they shamelessly underminded Sojurner Trught’s attempts to bring ex-slaves into a position of respect. Homosexuality is a choice of who one decides to have sex with, there is no choice associated with being born black. Besides, as a homosexual you can always choose celibacy.
User Detail :
Name : Lynne G., City : Jacksonville, State : FL, Country : United States,
Lynne G.MemberOk, gay folks, we’ve heard all the ‘I didnt choose, I was born this way tripe’. And to be frank, no one believes it…not even you. Homosexuality is: 1. NOT a lifestyle 2. NOT an unconcious decision 3. NOT something fostered on you by the world Homosexuality is simply a perversion. It is the natural order of male-female relationships perverted to accomodate where you choose to gratify your sexual urges…and I can prove it! If a homosexual chooses to become celibate…is he/she still a homosexual? The answer is no because homosexuality is simply a sex act. If you are not having sex with a member of your same sex, you are no longer a homosexual. Many ask…? Well, if the celibate person still lusts after same sex partners, doesnt that make them a homosexual still? The answer, again, is no. Celibate, by definition, means NO sex. And again since homosexuality is an act and not a state of being, that person can in no way be considered homosexual. This is one of the biggest lies fostered on the gullible public since someone said that AIDS ‘naturally’ gravitated into the straight populace. For years I too just accepted homosexuality as a way of life for some…then I awoke one day and actually started thinking for myself.
User Detail :
Name : Lynne G., City : Jacksonville, State : FL, Country : United States,
Lynne G.MemberPerhaps its because many black men feel shame at being seen in public with a blond. Perhaps they sense the humiliation of black women when we notice them shopping together, while we are dragging assorted bastard black children who’s fathers are somewhere else pursuing that same red-head dream.
User Detail :
Name : Lynne G., City : Jacksonville, State : FL, Country : United States, -
AuthorPosts
Dare To Ask Talk And News About Our Differences