Jeremy

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Sports in Germany #18491

    Jeremy
    Member

    Ok, not entirely true. The national sport is soccer (Fussball) and it’s wildly popular. The Germans also enjoy Formula 1 racing, Cycling (ala Tour de France), and for the last few years have been experimenting with American Football, which they call football. The Frankfurt Galaxy is one of the top teams. As far as televised goes, Fussball and Formula 1 are the mainstays with Football mostly on pay-per-view .

    User Detail :  

    Name : Jeremy, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Homosapien Erectus, Religion : None Fit, Age : 32, City : Kaiserslautern, State : NA, Country : Germany, Occupation : IT Professional, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Butting in on black males #38614

    Jeremy
    Member

    I am generally classified as a ‘Caucasian’ (Heinz-57 is closer) and I am fixated on the female Hind-Quarters. It has nothing, in my experience, to do with melanin. Breasts are, to me, mostly irrelevant (Although saggie/swingin’ is a turnoff;-)

    User Detail :  

    Name : Jeremy, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Homosapien Erectus, Religion : None Fit, Age : 32, City : Kaiserslautern, State : NA, Country : Germany, Occupation : IT Professional, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Fluid during a woman’s orgasm? #43555

    Jeremy
    Member

    I’ve personally experienced/Caused this phenomenon numerous times. I say experienced because several of the times were during cunni-anallingus and I got an ‘in-your-face’ perspective. Origin of the fluid appears to be mucus-membrane. Basically, as best as I can tell, the muscular contractions stop the normal flow of lubrication so it kind-of backs up, and during orgasm the muscles flutter and allow / push the fluid out. I’ve never witnessed High-Velocity anywhere outside of cheesy porn though.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Jeremy, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Homosapien Erectus, Religion : None Fit, Age : 32, City : Kaiserslautern, State : NA, Country : Germany, Occupation : IT Professional, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Using the internet in other countries #47357

    Jeremy
    Member

    It sure is in Europe. Germany has Ebay-Madness. You can get nearly the same exact things from ebay.de as from ebay.com. They don’t do groceries, but I’ve always thought that was overboard.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Jeremy, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Homosapien Erectus, Religion : None Fit, Age : 32, City : Kaiserslautern, State : NA, Country : Germany, Occupation : IT Professional, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)