Butting in on black males

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Sharell
    Participant
    Great question! I believe it has a great deal to do with their history. Historically, the autonomy of the African-American female body is genetically plumper in the rear when compared to other ethnicities. Another reason in the perception of beauty by black men is the likeness of the opposite sex to their mothers. Black men want a woman to favor their mom in some way, fashion, or form and this includes the buttocks. Lastly, historically black men have been more attracted to voluptuous, shapely women. Thank you for asking!

User Detail :  

Name : Sharell, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 21, City : Summit Argo, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : entertainment jr. executive, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Ron29644
    Participant
    Boy!! I'm curious about this too. If you can see a lady's butt, it means she is walking away from you. This is not a good thing, methinks.

User Detail :  

Name : Ron29644, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 56, City : APO, State : NA Country : Forward Location, Occupation : Pilot Training, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Ashley B.
    Participant
    For the same reason white men or men in general are fixated on women's breasts, its a sexual body part and it is visually appealing. In my opinion black women are more likely than white women to have a fuller, rounder butt and so its also a cultural thing.

User Detail :  

Name : Ashley B., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 22, City : Lansing, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower class, 

Kierra-Sinclair
    Participant
    Skinny girls with hour glass figures are not the 'standard' worldwide. In many cultures a woman's size signifies her abiltiy to successfully nourish her siblings, which is the primary goal of reproductive success. Thus, within certain cultures, males who desire the 'large butt' trait and women with large butts are assured a better chance of reproducing than women with small butts. A woman with a small butt who exists in a 'large butt culture', will most likely fail to reproduce and successfully pass on her 'small butt' genes and, courtesy of evolution, eventually become extinct! SCORE: DARWIN-'1' / GOD-'0'

User Detail :  

Name : Kierra-Sinclair, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 52, City : Oneonta, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Writer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

sarah28412
    Participant
    i think all men share this fixation

User Detail :  

Name : sarah28412, Gender : F, Age : 18, City : san diego, State : CA Country : United States, 

Seymour
    Participant
    Fertility. We like big butts (and sometimes thighs) becuase it's a sign of fertility. I don't think we're conscious of it, but I think that's what it is.

User Detail :  

Name : Seymour, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 21, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Roberto
    I am a Latin male, and most Latin men like big butts. Even the models in Miami and South Beach have big butts, so not just black guys have a certain fetish. All heterosexual guys like booty as long as it is attached to a cute woman.

User Detail :  

Name : Roberto, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Age : 24, City : Kalamazoo, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Computer tech, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

R-Ray30342
    Participant
    I find the curves of the female butt to be very sexy and appealing...kinda like a coke bottle. All black men aren't 'ass men' and all white men aren't opposed. Perhaps it has more to do with what you're accustomed to seeing...one's environment. You find an appreciation for what your surrounded by. But all women are beautiful and each race special in its own way.

User Detail :  

Name : R-Ray30342, City : Dallas, State : TX Country : United States, 

T-Davis
    Participant
    Okay, If man so crazy about girls azz why do they always say your azz is to fat or lets brake up because your azz got to big for me. But when you find a girl with no azz the man say got to have a bangin' body or do someting to keep your man. F*#k that if a man like you for your azz than he likes everyone else that have a azz and looking for more like a dog.

User Detail :  

Name : T-Davis, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 25, City : Greenville, State : MS Country : United States, Occupation : Student/parent, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower class, 

Jocelyn
    Participant
    Tell that to my white husband who appreciates a nice round derriere. ;) I don't think it's limited to black males.

User Detail :  

Name : Jocelyn, City : Toronto, State : NA Country : Canada, 

Race-Bannon
    Participant
    Don't think it's just black guys, just the black culture is more vocal about it. The butt can be an attractive feature worth praising just for it's esoteric qualities but there is a greater, deeper reason. Wide and full hips show sign of a fertile, healthy baby birthing woman. It's basic instinct, man.

User Detail :  

Name : Race-Bannon, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 38, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, Occupation : Human Resources, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Aswadah24296
    Participant
    I think it's because African culture views ample butts as an attractive feature on women and Black people have inherited that same cultural standard. I'm a Black woman, and I find a nice, round, tight butt attractive on a man myself. I guess it's just a cultural preference.

User Detail :  

Name : Aswadah24296, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 33, City : New Orleans, State : LA Country : United States, 

Adrian Petyt
    Participant
    Black males are fixated on butts beause black women have nice ones!

User Detail :  

Name : Adrian Petyt, Religion : Atheist, Age : 36, City : Hong Kong, State : NA Country : China, Occupation : Drama/writing teacher, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jam
    Participant
    I can't answer for the full race of Black Males but I can answer for myself and my answer is because the Butt is the most exciting part of a female other than her brain and heart. The way it sways to and fro while walking and dancing is amazing. Also, during intimacy there is a need to hold onto something that gives stability to the situation. I can control the thrusts and rotations with a nice butt better.

User Detail :  

Name : Jam, Gender : M, Age : 38, City : Dallas, State : TX Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

ryan24295
    Participant
    you know im a white male and i dont like the breast (well im not going to lie what straight male wont like breasts) but i love big well not to big butts and nice legs.

User Detail :  

Name : ryan24295, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 21, City : chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.