Butting in on black males

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Briana G.
    Why are black males so fixated on girls' butts?

User Detail :  

Name : Briana G., Gender : F, City : Iowa City, State : IA Country : United States, 
    Why are WHITE MEN so fixated on women's breasts? When you answer that question, maybe I'll answer yours.

User Detail :  

Name : Rhonda-P-Outlaw29982, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 42, City : Laurelton, State : NY Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Bobby
    This is one of those questions that just can't be answered. We all like the bootae for different reasons. Me, I like the feel of it and the way it looks walking down the street or the way it bounces back at you when I hit it doggie-style. Why? Some things you just can't explain. My brain is somehow wired this way.

User Detail :  

Name : Bobby, Gender : M, Race : Black/African American, Age : 32, City : Lisle, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : Research Scientist, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Quiana
    Participant
    I feel like every racial group has an 'ideal' of what it means for a women to be beautiful.I'm not condoning this way of thought but it does exists in each culture although we don't talk about it. For instance, I feel like white men have a fixation with breasts & blonde hair- case in point, Pam Anderson, Britany Spears,Heather Lockwood and all the women on the Bachleor t.v show etc. That ideal is constantly being promoted in magazines & movies etc. So guess what? Over time that 'look' is defined as what is beautiful. And women began to unfortunately strive for that look in order to attract men (although that is usually done unconciously) The same thing has happened with Black men- they have a 'standard' beauty - often you will hear them say they like women who are thick- this means women who have curves, often times that equates a women with a large butt. And plus think about what you heard about what was 'beautiful' from your male friends and family- those comments that you hear growing up can sometimes shape what you think when you grow up. So many Black men have heard their peers & family say - wow look at her butt & over time that is what they begin to associate with feminine beauty

User Detail :  

Name : Quiana, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 25, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, 
    I'm black, and I love beautiful female booties, but I wouldn't say I have a fixation with them. To answer your question though, I think we just love the curves on a woman's body, and the butt is generally one of the more curvaceous parts. It's very alluring.

User Detail :  

Name : Jamal Branford, Gender : M, Race : Black/African American, Age : 24, City : Sarasota, State : FL Country : United States, 

sz
    Participant
    it aint just black males but all males and bi and lesbian girls to answer same reason men and L/b girls are fixated on girls breasts Alotta of my straight girlfriends white or black also like a guy with a cute butt

User Detail :  

Name : sz, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), City : austin, State : TX Country : United States, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Ed-Keenan25543
    Participant
    Personally, I don't think it is just black males. I think all men are obsessed with women's rear ends. My question is, what interest do men have with a part of the body whose main function is to excrete waste? I understand the attachment to breasts, since all men had a mother, but butts?

User Detail :  

Name : Ed-Keenan25543, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, 

Will H
    It's not just black males, I'm a white male and I certainly appreciate a nice rear. To paraphrase the hip-hop artist Ludacris, white women 'having ass' is a new phenomenon, and it's about time. I'm sick of seeing flat-assed women, and not to stereotype, but alot of those women in the past happen to have been white and asian. It comes down to personal preference, some guys are 'ass men' and others might be 'breast men.' It's great to see a woman with a backside you can actually notice and admire, and I think men of all colors can appreciate that.

User Detail :  

Name : Will H, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 21, City : Longwood, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

J. Paul
    Because it sticks out.

User Detail :  

Name : J. Paul, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Pagan, City : Willingboro, State : NJ Country : United States, Occupation : Retired, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Steven F.
    Participant
    Hey, a nice set of breasts attraction attention, but a woman with a great butt keeps me brain-locked the whole time. Breast look great 4 ways. Up, down, and left and right side profile. A great butt is(Don't ask me how)totally 3-D. Really though, my personal preference aside, ALL guys have different likes! Race does not matter here. Actually, we are like most women. We men are 'package' types. You can be any body type really. If we like you, we like you.

User Detail :  

Name : Steven F., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 44, City : Half Moon Bay, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Customer Service, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Raquel
    This phenomena can be traced back to our ancestry in Africa. Many African villages, (with many still practicing this ritual to this day), held the woman with 'plump' features in high-esteem and in order to marry, the woman would be 'fattened' to present to her suitors. A round backside, hips, and busom told the man who would marry her and his family that she would be suitable to bear their future (strong, healthy, stable, capable). Also, most black men just tend to find it simply more asthetically pleasing to see a woman with a roundness to her bottom than for it to be 'flat' or 'unshapely' as they feel it adds a pleasurable feel to her body....more inviting and aerodynamic, so to speak. Hopefully that helps you.

User Detail :  

Name : Raquel, Gender : F, Age : 31, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, 

Fenster
    Participant
    Hi Briana- I believe it comes down to this: in Africa, a girl with a large butt may signify on some level to a prospective mate that she is 'better off' than other girls, ie- she can afford to eat more. Perhaps this is more prevalent among Negroids due to the famine-prone environments in Africa.

User Detail :  

Name : Fenster, City : Toronto, State : NA Country : Canada, 

Adam
    Participant
    Trust me... it's not just black guys. I think that in some ways it is more socially acceptable for black guys to express this, or at least it has been in the past. It's becoming more accepted for a white guy to say 'check out that ass' w/o feeling like some kind of freak. Whether they say it or not, the white guys love a great ass just as much as anyone else.

User Detail :  

Name : Adam, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 24, City : Colorado Springs, State : CO Country : United States, 

Lme
    Participant
    The answer is quite simple, first of all I should say that I'm latino but we also like nice butts and the reason I believe is that a woman with a nice butt and some hips simply looks more feminine than a flat butt girl. Just the same way a guy with big biceps and a 6 pack on his stomach may look more masculine. The real question should be why do white guys prefer skinny butts?

User Detail :  

Name : Lme, City : Iowa City, State : IA Country : United States, 

dubolex
    Participant
    I agree with the first response on how it looks and feels. I think when someone who appreciats nice bootys, they imagine what it's like when their palms are on it. Much like what you think when you see a woman with the most gorgeous full lips. Do I need to spell this out? :) But seriously, for me, I imediatly think of doggy style when i see a nice rear on a woman and there is evidence to support the fact that there's a deeply rooted mental connection for the desire of women with nice butts. It has something to do with the male's desire to spread their seeds to the woman who can support it the most. I won't defend that theory but I can't argue with it either.

User Detail :  

Name : dubolex, Sexual Orientation : Straight, City : Washington, State : DC Country : United States, 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.