Fluid during a woman’s orgasm?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author

Mark
    Participant
    Is is true that some women squirt large volumes of fluid at high velocity when they have an orgasm? If so, where does the fluid come from?

User Detail :  

Name : Mark, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 44, City : Columbia, State : SC Country : United States, Occupation : chiropractor, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Vail
    I don't know about large volumes and high velocity, but I have heard of female ejaculation. I assume it's just an excess of the natural lubricating fluids that are expelled during the contractions of an orgasm.

User Detail :  

Name : Vail, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Mutt, Religion : Atheist, Age : 40, City : Philly, State : PA Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Rhonda
    Yes, it is true, because I'm one of them-- The amount of fluid isn't necessarilly large. I suppose it depends on the woman, and if she's ever orgasmed before (and many haven't.) As far as where it comes from, that's highly debated. In truth, no one really knows, because no one ever felt it was important enough to research well enough to have a definite answer. This isn't surprising, because female sexuality isn't normally researched very well, anyway. I tried to find the answer to this question out for myself in the past, and dug up and least three wildy differing explanations. All of them cannot be right.

User Detail :  

Name : Rhonda, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Age : 23, City : San Diego, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Robin29580
    Participant
    Yes. Women who have real orgasms have fluid. We don't know where it all comes from but just enjoy because you have reached her best. Robin

User Detail :  

Name : Robin29580, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 47, City : Bastrop, State : TX Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, 

Sarah28391
    Participant
    Yes, it's a vaginal orgasm. I'm not sure where it comes from-- I'll be checking back for the answer but I would guess it's an accumulation of the juices that make a woman wet. I'm guessing they come flying out during intense moments. That's what happens for me anyway... It's my understanding that some women do not experience vaginal orgasm, either because of where their pleasure zone/G-spot is, or because they don't relax into the sexual experience.

User Detail :  

Name : Sarah28391, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 38, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

Suzette
    Participant
    Well, I don't know where it comes from, but I know that it is true! I have squirted my lover during orgasm 'like a squirtgun' HIGH velocity approximately every thirty seconds for up to thirty times. I know this sounds unbelievable, but it is true. I never had this experience with my husband of many years, but now that I am with a new man, I do. If someone else knows where this liquid comes from, I would SURE like to know also. Talk about multiple orgasms! This is unbelievable, but true. Any one else out there having this experience?

User Detail :  

Name : Suzette, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 52, City : Lake City, State : FL Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Queen
    Participant
    The fluid is vaginal secretions, somewhat like a mans sperm. Not all women squirt large volumes of fluid, and definitely not at a high velocity..

User Detail :  

Name : Queen, City : LA, State : CA Country : United States, 

Sara
    I don't know about large volumes or high velocity. However, I've read in several places about women who do ejaculate. As for where it comes from, I think I read that it's mostly natural lubricant and other vaginal liquids.

User Detail :  

Name : Sara, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 27, City : Scranton, State : PA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Kevin26505
    Participant
    It's true. I've been on the receiving end of this several times while performing oral sex on my wife. On occasion, she will ejaculate a large amount of fluid forcefully during a particularly intense orgasm. As to where the fluid comes from, I don't know.

User Detail :  

Name : Kevin26505, Gender : M, City : Boston, State : MA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

David
    Participant
    Absolutely true. It's caused by stimulation of a woman's G spot, a dime sized area located roughly about 4-6 inches inside the vagina on the anterior wall. Many women believe this to be urine - also untrue. While expelled from the uthrea (like urine) it is actually clear and chemically different. Some claim that most any woman can squirt with the right stimulation - that's not been my experience. Some find it somewhat painful, others are hung up on wetting the bed or their partners, and can't get past the mental aspect. Those that can squirt have told me the sensation is totally different from a clitoral orgasm, but no less enjoyable. There are several stimulation tricks that can result in female ejaculaton, but the real barrier most often lies in being able to talk your partner into relaxing enough to squirt in front of you. Luckily for the partner, this is one thing that is almost impossible for a woman to do by herself - unless she's using a vibrator or dildo.

User Detail :  

Name : David, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 47, City : Knoxville, State : TN Country : United States, Occupation : attorney, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Jay31302
    Participant
    Yes, some women do. Usually a small to moderate amount of fluid similar to semen. This is produced inside the vagina. The one's who really gush are urinating. Ever had a women say 'that's uncomfortable. i feel like i have to go pee'? If so, you're getting there.

User Detail :  

Name : Jay31302, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 42, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, Occupation : Executive, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
    I have knowledge of one case in perhaps half a century out of three or so signigicant relationships and a couple of dozen trists where there was signigicant fluid.

User Detail :  

Name : janes_kid-(age-66+), Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : many old age problems, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Unitarian, Age : 70, City : bethel, State : AK Country : United States, Occupation : Retired, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Alex P.
    Participant
    Some girls are known to squirt. From my understanding, the phenomenon occurs as a result of (intentionally) retaining the natural vaginal lubrication that occurs during sexual arousal. When the muscles contract during orgasm, the liquid can then be expelled from the vagina in a 'squirt'.

User Detail :  

Name : Alex P., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 26, City : Los Angeles, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : musician, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

dp
    Participant
    Yes Mark, it happens and its normal. No one knows exactly what the fluid is, but it isn't urine.

User Detail :  

Name : dp, City : aurora, State : OH Country : United States, 

just-another-guy
    Participant
    yes, its true. It happens when they have a g-spot orgasm. Lots of fluid can be discharged when this happens, I had a girlfriend one time who discharged about 2 litres (8 cups for you americans) one time. It comes out of the urethra, but there is no urea (pee) in it. I am not sure where it actually comes from beyond that point though.

User Detail :  

Name : just-another-guy, City : tokyo, State : NA Country : Japan, 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.