Olivia P.

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Strip bars and lesbians #46717

    Olivia P.
    Member

    There are a few clubs (usually in larger metropolitan areas) that cater specifically to women. I have been to some of them, and even danced at one once, but I also enjoy going to the gentlemen’s clubs. I don’t think the idea of stripping is offensive to all lesbians/bisexual women at all; I definitely don’t find it offensive. I think that if you like going out to strip clubs, more power to you, and enjoy!

    User Detail :  

    Name : Olivia P., Gender : F, Disability : PTSD/anxiety disorder, Race : Caucasian/American Indian/Roma, Religion : Jewish/earth-based/American Indian tribal beliefs, Age : 22, City : Oakland, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : barista, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower class, 
    in reply to: Goin’ commando #41500

    Olivia P.
    Member

    That’s just typical sexism rearing its head – people think it’s slutty because of a double standard that exists where it is not OK in our country for women to be in control of their own sexualities. I hear you, girl, I go commando all the time!

    User Detail :  

    Name : Olivia P., Gender : F, Disability : PTSD/anxiety disorder, Race : Caucasian/American Indian/Roma, Religion : Jewish/earth-based/American Indian tribal beliefs, Age : 22, City : Oakland, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : barista, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower class, 
    in reply to: Fluid during a woman’s orgasm? #28622

    Olivia P.
    Member

    Yes, it is true, although not all women are capable of achieving female ejaculation. Sexologists actually are not exactly certain where the fluid comes from, but it is suspected that it comes from the ‘G-Spot,’ named for early sex researcher Grafenberg. Female ejaculation can be achieved by stimulating the G-Spot. More information about the G-Spot and techniques for manual stimulation can be found at sex positive retailers such as Good Vibes or Babes in Toyland.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Olivia P., Gender : F, Disability : PTSD/anxiety disorder, Race : Caucasian/American Indian/Roma, Religion : Jewish/earth-based/American Indian tribal beliefs, Age : 22, City : Oakland, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : barista, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower class, 
    in reply to: Hyphenated-Americans have GOT to go! #33713

    Olivia P.
    Member

    I think that the reason many people of color use their ethnicity followed by the -American suffix is to show pride for their racial heritage and also as a way of stating clearly that their cultural background is not strictly based in the predominantly white/Caucasian ideals identified as ‘American culture.’

    User Detail :  

    Name : Olivia P., Gender : F, Disability : PTSD/anxiety disorder, Race : Caucasian/American Indian/Roma, Religion : Jewish/earth-based/American Indian tribal beliefs, Age : 22, City : Oakland, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : barista, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower class, 
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)