Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Monica A.MemberWow! What a cruel thing to say! I happen to be a CNA/Home Health Aide and I find that comment extremely offensive! First of all, the ‘$6 per hour’ remark needs to be directed to the ‘class’ category in this website so we can chew your ass up. Second, I support my two children on my salary and they aren’t starving! Last, I would like to see RN’s and doctors make it without our expertise. When you are old and feeble you’ll be thankful for those who ‘can’t tell a spleen from a kidney.’
User Detail :
Name : Monica A., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 23, City : Ft. Worth, State : TX, Country : United States, Occupation : Mom, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class,
Monica A.MemberAre you saying that ‘slang’ should be recognized as a language? Accents and foriegners who do not get the English language correct is something completely different. I think what we are discussing is the way some people choose to walk around degrading the English language. The ones who know how to speak but don’t. There is a time and place for ‘slang’ and in the work force it is not appropriate. In general, I do believe that I have heard more African Americans using bad English than any other race. I’m sorry but this is lack of wanting a job in my eyes and lack of manners. Just to clarify, an accent is the way something is pronounced. I am from Texas and I have an accent but for the most part you would not know that had I not said it. However, the ‘accent’ you are referring to with blacks is something they usually write also. I’m sure you’ve heard a white person speak and someone say ‘He’s just trying to act black!’ This out of the mouth of a black person? Laziness. That’s what we should name the ‘new language’.
User Detail :
Name : Monica A., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 23, City : Ft. Worth, State : TX, Country : United States, Occupation : Mom, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class,
Monica A.MemberAnd nobody believes ‘whites’ suffer from discrimination? Hello! I notice that you chose not to specify what race you belong to. Imagine that!
User Detail :
Name : Monica A., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 23, City : Ft. Worth, State : TX, Country : United States, Occupation : Mom, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class,
Monica A.MemberI think it has something to do with the fact that men are clowns and want to have something funny to joke about. I’m sure there are women who have an odor, mostly from a yeast infection or something similiar, but for the most part your vagina should stay clean and odor free. It is fact that it is more harmful to douch considering you are washing away natural body fluids. It is ‘self-cleaning’ as put before. You actually increase risk of infection with the douch. Don’t be alarmed by men and their antics. Get with a mature male and you won’t have any problem!
User Detail :
Name : Monica A., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 23, City : Ft. Worth, State : TX, Country : United States, Occupation : Mom, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, -
AuthorPosts
Dare To Ask Talk And News About Our Differences