Strong odor of black women during sex

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author

Drew Callahan
    Participant
    Two Things First, I am growing weary of the sensitivity in every conversation about race. If a person says that every black woman that he encountered happened to have a particular odor, he was NOT BEING RACIST but being honest and accurate. In this country, we tend to call someone racist if they even say the world 'black' or 'hispanic'. You people need to grow up and have adult conversations without resorting to baseless accusations about someone's alledged prejudice. Second, I have researched online and have found that African Americans normally have more apocrine glands than other ethnicities. Apocrine glands are the reason for body odor. They obviously are more abundant around the genital area. So do the math. African Americans have more apocrine glands. Apocrine glands are more frequent around the genital area. So, this may be a reason why a black woman (not all) is more likely to have a stronger odor in her vagina.

User Detail :  

Name : Drew Callahan, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 20, City : Richmond, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Jeanine Flynn
    Participant
    I believe you may have a psychological reaction to these women. You even made an effort to explain how the women were 'dark'. You may have some issues or even guilt about being with women of African descent. No odor is ethnically universal. However, bacteria is universal. Trich smells the same on everyone. You may want to get yourself checked. If all of your partners have the same foul odor, maybe you could have exposed these women to an infection you have.

User Detail :  

Name : Jeanine Flynn, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : African american/Native american Cherokee, Religion : Catholic, Age : 32, City : Honolulu, State : HI Country : United States, Occupation : surgical first assistant, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

mariodee
    Participant
    Being in the military, I have had the chance to go all over the world. I have had 'Protected' sex with Women from almost every Race and Nationality, The dark skinned black women that I have been with do have an unpleseant order during sex, most dark skinned black women believe that they don't have to Douch. The Blacker the Berry the more offensive the smell

User Detail :  

Name : mariodee, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : African Methodist Episcopalian, Age : 39, City : tacome, State : WA Country : United States, Occupation : Pilot, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Deborah
    Participant
    I date a white male and he has never complained about me smelling bad. As a matter of fact, he states that I always smell good. Maybe it is just your choice of women. Too bad!

User Detail :  

Name : Deborah, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 45, City : Milwaukee, State : WI Country : United States, Occupation : Administrative, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Kate26820
    Participant
    It is not a question of cleaniness, but sickness. These particular women that you have slept with may have had vaginal infections. No matter if a woman scrubs herself until her skin is raw, that will not affect her vaginal odor. In fact, gynecologists would say that scrubbing too hard will cause infection. If these women can, they should visit a doctor who specializes in these situations and get some medicine. It is offensive to say that these women smell because they are black and dark-skinned. Any doctor wil tell you that good hygiene alone will not rid your body of odors, but special medicine will.

User Detail :  

Name : Kate26820, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, City : Jenks, State : OK Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

Ken26434
    Participant
    I have to inform you that the odor has nothing to do with race. It has more to do with you being with a nasty motor scooter who did not know how to, or did not care about, taking care of herself. I have been with a lot of black girls, and I have never had to stop because of odor.

User Detail :  

Name : Ken26434, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 21, City : Detroit, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

R-Ray30346
    Participant
    If you had sex with more white women (or more women...and I'm not advocating promiscuity) you might find some of them smelling not so fresh. I've never had the pleasure of being with a white woman, but of the black women I've had sex with, only one didn't smell so nice. She felt it was healthier not to douche. In short, I doubt it's a racial thing but individual.

User Detail :  

Name : R-Ray30346, Gender : M, Race : Black/African American, City : Dallas, State : TX Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, 

Jorden
    Participant
    I can bring a halt to the whole debate on why do black women have more odor in their genital area. I have researched and found out that black women have higher pH levels in their vagina. This is why they are more suseptable to vaginitis. A simple google search will clear up any of the people that will label me a racist. Please don't label every 'whitey' a racist when they elucidate a lucid expostulation on a SCIENTIFIC SUBJECT. I have noticed this also. I have dated many women african american, white, middle eastern, latin, etc. and I have come to the same conclusion...it stinks. However, I will not generalize and say that I have smelled some good ones...however, more stink than don't stink.

User Detail :  

Name : Jorden, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 23, City : Berlin, State : NA Country : Germany, Occupation : Law, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Shelly
    Participant
    Odor has nothing to do with race. My husband is an OBGYN and he his also latin and I am black as well as dark skinned. What he told me is that a bad smell is caused by bacteria and bad hygene. Also black women are twice as likely to use douches because that is what they are taught from their mothers and that douches actually disrups the natural PH balance of the vagina which allows more bacteria to grow. I know that when I was younger I was taught to douch after my menstrual cycle and then I actually started to get an odor and my gynecologist told me not to douche. I don't know why black mothers teach their daughters to douche. Also accoding to my husband poor women are less likely to get routine healthcare which includes yearly pap smears so maybe your friend had infections that went undiagnosed. Another thing that he told me was that vaginal odor can also be caused by smoking and poor diet. But he assured me that smell has nothing to do with race and he smells vaginas all day. PS When I asked him, he laughed so hard that he almost cried. He said that you are not very intelligent.

User Detail :  

Name : Shelly, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 25, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : SAHM, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

CameronR
    Participant
    It is definately the white women that have the worst smelling vaginas. The African women and Caribbean women I have been with did not have bad smelling vaginas. I have been with about 10 black women and never any bad smelling. I've been with two white girls and not only were they bad sex, their vaginas smelt so bad that I was happy to finish.

User Detail :  

Name : CameronR, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : none, Race : Black/African American, Religion : none, Age : 34, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.