Strong odor of black women during sex

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • Author

Chris
    Living in New York all my life, I've dated all races of women. Why is it that some black women, especially dark ones, smell so bad during sex? I am not saying this to be racist, but in my experience, it's true. In one instance, the black woman I was with smelled so horribly that I had to stop sex and make up an excuse so I wouldn't hurt her feelings. Is there any scientific or biological proof to this? And please be honest. No politically correct answers. I'm just seeking the truth.

User Detail :  

Name : Chris, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Religion : Atheist, Age : 30, City : NewYork, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : personal trainer, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Shaka
    Participant
    Maybe you should ask the women you have been with. One experience cannot equate to all black women smelling bad.

User Detail :  

Name : Shaka, Gender : F, City : Toronto, Ontario, State : NA Country : Canada, 

MISS-LF
    Participant
    First, I am glad you did not generalize by saying "all black women"; still, a comment like that makes one wonder what type of black women you are sleeping with. There are some females with bad hygiene and there are some with good hygiene, and they come in all colors. Please do not form a negative opinion based on the unclean black females you have been with. Maybe you need to reassess what kind of black females you are having sex with.

User Detail :  

Name : MISS-LF, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Religion : Christian, Age : 27, City : INDIANAPOLIS, State : IN Country : United States, 

Olu
    Participant
    I highly doubt you have slept with every black woman on earth, so it might be the black women you choose to sleep with, rather than the scent of black women in general during sex. Perhaps they are lower class and/or unable to adequately cleanse themselves. As a black woman who bathes thoroughly at least twice a day (once in the morning and once at night, and on warm days sometimes more), lotions down and perfumes lightly, I would say I have no idea what you're talking about. I am extremely careful about my hygiene, simply because we live in a dirty world where we come in contact with all types of germs, plus I love that just-showered feeling. I have always been told that even in my natural state I smell fine - even good. I think that's due to my overall attention to personal matters. Either way, while a healthy vagina has a scent (by smell I assume you mean vaginal odor), it should not be nasty smelling on anyone, regardless of race, unless they just aren't clean.

User Detail :  

Name : Olu, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, City : San Diego, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

MarronBella
    Participant
    Maybe it's just that you happen to notice it on Black women because of some preconceived notion that you may have had about them. Not saying that you deliberately think this way, but it may be a type of prejudice that you have and not realize it.

User Detail :  

Name : MarronBella, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 23, City : Anniston, State : AL Country : United States, Occupation : Customer Service, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower class, 

Kristina26258
    Participant
    You are over-generalizing because of your own racism regarding black women. Instead of forcing your brain to seek a deeper, more common-sense answer, you want to easily link the 'bad smell' with race, especially dark skin. The truth is that there is no woman of a particular race who smells any better or worse then another. It has to do with hygiene. Some lower-class women (regardless of race) do not care about their hygiene as much, and thus may smell down there. Since I depend on public transportation, I've seen and smelled people of all races and both genders who were very offensive.

Another thing: some women get more 'wet' than others when they are sexually excited. This can sometimes have an 'odor.' And some of these black women may be more excited sexually because they think they have something better in the bedroom if their lover is non-black.

Instead of being rude to a woman, encourage her to take a bath before sex. In fact, both men and women should do this, or at least wash their main areas. Not only does it eliminate any 'odor,' it's cleaner and healthier for both parties.

User Detail :  

Name : Kristina26258, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 21, City : Washington, State : DC Country : United States, Occupation : Transcriber, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Bella23327
    Participant
    What you experienced with that particular black woman does not hold true for all black women. I'm a black woman and bathe every day, sometimes twice a day. I wash my hair and clothes. I brush my teeth and tongue. I'm a clean person, but apparently the woman you had sex with was not. Maybe she did not bathe, or if she did, maybe she did not use an anti-perspirant. Maybe the bad smell came from your partner's unwashed hair or bad breath. I believe that when body odor becomes so strong that it isn't controlled by normal hygiene practices, it may be the result of a build-up of toxins in the body. A good herbal detoxification or cleansing tea is an effective way to combat the problem from the inside. Meanwhile, soaps, washcloths, toothbrushes, toothpaste, mouthwash, anti-perspirants, lotion, aftershave, perfume, talcum powder, etc. protect people from the outside. Apparently, your lover needed to know more of this.

User Detail :  

Name : Bella23327, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Religion : Christian, Age : 30, City : Washington, State : DC Country : United States, Occupation : administrative assistant, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 

Carly
    Participant
    After reviewing your post, I am saddened by it. For one, American black women do not have an offensive odor when they have sex. If you had sex with an American black women and she smelled offensive, then she was not a clean woman. It doesn't have to do with the fact that she was black.

User Detail :  

Name : Carly, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Thai and Black, Religion : Christian, Age : 32, City : Beverly Hills, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Entertainment Attorney, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Me21874
    Participant
    I am a black woman - and I've had the experience of being with extremely unhygienic Hispanic males.

User Detail :  

Name : Me21874, City : Canton, State : NY Country : United States, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Black-Female
    Participant
    Maybe the woman you were with smelled because she doesn't wash herself properly.

User Detail :  

Name : Black-Female, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, City : Maryland, State : MD Country : United States, 

Tony24169
    Participant
    I have heard this before from male friends. One in particular is a bit promiscuous and has slept with every race imaginable, and he used to say the same thing: that with some black women, the smell during sex was so bad it made him nauseous (even though they smelled good at other times). He found black women very attractive, but kind of stopped having sex with them for this reason. Weird, huh?

User Detail :  

Name : Tony24169, Gender : F, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

Katie-Grable26694
    Participant
    maybe because you only been with one black woman. You just picked a woman who does not clean herself!

User Detail :  

Name : Katie-Grable26694, City : martinsburg, State : WV Country : United States, 

manny
    Participant
    I think you've run across some dirty women or something, because I, being a black man, have been with mostly African-American women and haven't had that problem.

User Detail :  

Name : manny, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 31, City : Flint, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : telecommunications, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Upper middle class, 

taylor27435
    Participant
    how many women have you slept with that smelled bad? as far as I know, race doesn't have much of a relationship with smell. perhaps it's merely a case of coincidence

User Detail :  

Name : taylor27435, City : kansas city, State : KS Country : United States, 

Heather
    Oh come on! I've smelled lots of bad people. Some fully clothed people still smell. I don't think it has to do with race. Sometimes I don't think it's a hygene thing, either. Some people have specific odors.... (think of perfume... it doesn't smell the same on everybody because of the enzymes in the individual's body). Perhaps the cause could be something different?? Perhaps lots of unprotected sex even. Regardless, don't think it has anything to do with race.

User Detail :  

Name : Heather, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : believe in a few different things, Age : 26, City : Turner, State : IL Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.