Strong odor of black women during sex

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)
  • Author

Vincent24843
    Participant
    It is not the race of the woman that causes oder. It is the woman's personal hygiene. Some woman have not been taught how or don't care about there presonal hygiene. I've been with good and bad and trust me it is not the race.

User Detail :  

Name : Vincent24843, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 36, City : Salisbury, State : NC Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Amanda
    Participant
    I find this question ignorant/generilizing more than of a wondering perspective. The same could be said for ANY woman. I don't know what you mean when you say dark-skinned black women as if they were any different than the light skinned women. Perhaps, it's the TYPE of black women that you mate with? I'd also like to mention, that the black women you have mated with doesn't represent every black woman in the world. This is more so of a individual personal hygiene problem, than a racial one. Any race or gender could stink bad after or during sex. Have you considered the moisture on skin during sex, called sweat, may have something do to with it? Yes, in YOUR experiences, exactly. That doesn't claim truth to the generilization, just what you have experienced. The same could be said by a black woman who experienced only bad smelling non-black men during sex. These are all based on personal experiences, not actual facts. I'm surprised such question would come from a 30 yr. old.

User Detail :  

Name : Amanda, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, City : Pensacola, State : FL Country : United States, 

Janel-Beasley32467
    Participant
    To respond to your question, I came on this site to see what kind of mess they put on her. You must be somebody pretty dumb because didn't nobody tell you to put all your lil bs out. Now, what you should've put was the strong odor of that one person, cause whether you know it or not you are stereotyping. I would'nt put nothing on this site cause it ain't doing nothing causing a lot of **** and I don't agree with it at all, plus it ain't no such thing as race baby cause we all are created equal and ain't nobody better than nobody let me tell it. The people that made up that mess about balck and white don't suppose to be together is STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read the bible and tell me does it say that thay can't be together. I'm not racist cause talk to white people everywhere I go. This site ain't doing nothing, but bringing back old memories of what used to happen, but it won't happen again cause ain't gone let it, REMEMBER THAT.

User Detail :  

Name : Janel-Beasley32467, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 18, City : Memphis, State : TN Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, 

Traci24217
    Participant
    Odor has nothing to do with race, color or income. It comes from bad hygiene be you latino, black, chinese or white. Keep this in mind a certain color doesn't carry a foul smell. While making love with that one smelly girl, instead of making an excuse you should have told her about the fucky smell so that she knows to bath more and do us all a favor.

User Detail :  

Name : Traci24217, City : Akron, State : OH Country : United States, 

LaTisha-Bridges
    Participant
    To addition to what my fellow African American sisters have commented on, I would like to prove you wrong on your generalization on having sexual intercourse with African American woman. I had a friend who was getting her hair done. The lady who was doing her hair was Lation/Hispanic. My friend was sitting in between her legs so that she could get her hair cornrowed. My friend said that she couldn't let the lady finish her hair because her vagina had an offensive smell from having regular sex and not showering. So this thing about African American women having a bad odor is not true. Because before it was said you have not had sex with every African American woman and could be that the ones that you did have sex with probably did not take care of their personal hygienes like they were supposed. Before you talk please think about what you're gonna say expecially if it is going to be offensive.

User Detail :  

Name : LaTisha-Bridges, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 16, City : Silver Springs, State : MD Country : United States, 

Jo Willie
    Participant
    Anyone, no matter who they are, white, black, pink or blue, man or female,will have a strong body odor if they don't clean their bodies. One of the foulest odors I have ever smelled in my life and I haven't smelled anything as foul since, was when I was in high school gym class and a girl in our gym class did a stupid thing---she hung her panties on the hair-dryer to dry them out. She emptied the locker room that day, we couldn't breathe. It was horrible. She was white. So you see, it doesn't matter what color you are. When people are unclean they stink. My point is, if they stink, don't lay down with them no matter who they are. All human beings have their own individual odors. I have also noticed, whether one likes the odor or not depends on how significant or meaningful the person who smells is in the smellee's life. People who I thought stunk, someone else didn't think so. Also, there is such a thing as healthy odors and unhealthy odors. Any female who has a strong sour odor from the vagina, may have an infection (yeast) or an STD. Any medical professional will tell you that, which you should know if you choose to continue to lay with unclean people. Ugh!

User Detail :  

Name : Jo Willie, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Apostolic, City : Detroit, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Administrative Manager, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Chuck D
    dude your it wasnt a black thing it was the fact that you slept with some stanky chicks, my advice if a chick smells bad wether black white or candy stripe dont sleep with her she probaly is dirty , or has a disease, but i guess you dont have enough intelligence to figure that out it, you are gonna mark it up too her race , thats just plain ignorant.

User Detail :  

Name : Chuck D, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 32, City : Baltimore, State : MD Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

Chantrea
    Chris, I'm a Black woman. And as a woman (no matter what race) if you have an odor, you will definitely smell yourself before anyone else. Maybe the women that you date are not very keen on hygeine. As crazy as it may sound, you might just run into some women that just don't care about how they look or smell(no offense). I'm a very clean woman and was raised to always keep up with myself. I've smelled some women of other races and it's not pretty. So, what I'm saying is, maybe it's just the women you've encountered. Think about that, okay?

User Detail :  

Name : Chantrea, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Pentecostal, Age : 17, City : Dallas, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Jennifer31074
    Participant
    Did she smell bad or were you smelling you own breath from your momma's tacos sitting in your stomach from the night before. May I remind you that it is you my dear who has to shower by 5:00 before you start to smell like a dog let loose from the pound. I fel better.

User Detail :  

Name : Jennifer31074, City : L>A, State : CA Country : United States, 

Eve
    Participant
    Odor has nothing to do with race-more so to do with what the person is eating. If you notice when you take an antibiotic like amoxicillin for an Ear infection, when you urinate it smells like the amoxicillin. The vaginal secretions from a woman are in the same way connected to what she ingests. Perhaps the woman you were with ate a diet high in fat content, which would contribute to an awkward or strong odor from the woman.

User Detail :  

Name : Eve, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 28, City : Green Bay, State : WI Country : United States, Occupation : Educational Administrator, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    You made the comment that you've dated all races of women...sounds more like you've slept around with all races of women, rather than just dated. So my question to you would be, why are you sticking your penis into so many women? Seems to me that you don't care much about your sexual health (and please don't give me the b.s. about wearing condoms -- they break). The question you should be asking yourself is, why are you such a male whore?

User Detail :  

Name : RhondaOutlaw, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 41, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Account Representative, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Ashlea
    Participant
    You know what's funny? An earlier questioner at Y? Forum was asking why white women smell during sex.

User Detail :  

Name : Ashlea, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 21, City : Mishawaka, State : IN Country : United States, Occupation : homemaker, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Kathleen26634
    Participant
    I worked with a drop dead gorgeous black female who was very clean and showered everyday. However, because she didn't wash her hair everyday, her hair smelled absolutely awful. She said that she couldn't wash her hair everyday because she straightened it and it was brittle because of that. Washing her hair would weaken it even more. She would wash it once each week.

User Detail :  

Name : Kathleen26634, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 42, City : Waterford, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Engineer, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Dude25689
    Participant
    I don't know how many women you have been with, but my experience is that while a person has a perticular normal odor, bad odor is not determined by race. Bad odor is either poor cleaning/wiping or a medical problem.

User Detail :  

Name : Dude25689, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 37, City : Philly, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : engineer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Y
    First, I cannot be certain that we are speaking of the same foul odor, but let us just assume that we are. I have experienced a very specific smell from two black women. It was not in a sexual context and there was no reason to believe they were unclean. An interesting note is that I have smelled the exact unpleasant odor from a non-female/non-black friend of mine. And the real kicker is that for a brief period in my life I felt that the same smell was coming from me. My friend smelled this way when he was very, hot-tempered. The same smell came from me as well when I was practically losing my mind due to a prolonged state of rage. Perhaps this smell has more to do with an increase in certain hormones and, most importantly, is irrelevant to sex or race. Furthermore, I suspect that the real culprit behind this foul body odor is toxic residue in one's body due to too much of a certain 'temper' related hormone/chemical.

User Detail :  

Name : Y, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian, Age : 25, City : Vancouver, British Colmbia, State : NA Country : Canada, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.