Strong odor of black women during sex

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
  • Author

Carl
    Participant
    Different races' 'natural' smells can be just as different as their skin color, etc. - just like how a vegetarian's body odor smells different than someone who eats lots of meat. Maybe these girls weren't really that dirty but just didn't smell good to you. I've had completely different opinions from my friends on the smell of the same girl before.

User Detail :  

Name : Carl, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 24, City : Richmond, State : VA Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Liz
    Participant
    Maybe it's genetic, but either way, people shouldn't be so offended. It's fine for black males to ask about why white women smell bad, so maybe it's all right for Hispanic men to ask why black women smell bad.

User Detail :  

Name : Liz, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, City : New Orleans, State : LA Country : United States, 

dan-borghese
    Participant
    i feel u r pathetic 2 say that b cuz i m a white man an black girls smell good when we do it

User Detail :  

Name : dan-borghese, City : Decatur, State : AZ Country : Venezuela, 

therese24743
    Participant
    well i dont know about anyone else but i dont have an odor what so ever. but if you did i dont think its a color thing.

User Detail :  

Name : therese24743, City : florissant, State : MO Country : United States, 

DA
    Participant
    Aside from poor aim, on your part, diet, personal care and health are the largest factors in how a woman smells during sex. In my experience, most black women, especially dark ones, smell and taste wonderful during sex.

User Detail :  

Name : DA, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 42, City : Los Angeles, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Professor, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Sam28543
    Participant
    I am a white male, 26, who lives in Midtown Atlanta. I have nothing but warm feelings toward blacks because I have been lucky enough to live in a city that is SO black. I dated a very dark-skinned black girl in college. I thought she smelled wonderful - except 'down south.' Her vagina smelled worse than bad, but you kind of got used to it. No matter if she just bathed, it smelled the same. She discouraged me from going down on her because she was aware of her smell. I am glad. She was young, and I think she didn't know how to really clean that area. I don't know. Any input? I want to date other black girls so that I know the spectrum.

User Detail :  

Name : Sam28543, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, 

Keisha-J
    Participant
    To Steve: I don't know how your message failed to get censored. I'd just like to say that body odor has nothing to do with race. Melanin does not have an odor, nor does it affect your breath, sweat, etc. Bacteria causes odor. If a person does not bathe or brush their teeth, they will accumulate bacteria and stink. Plain and simple. I imagine the reason apes would stink (I've never actually smelled an ape) is that they don't have toothbrushes to brush their teeth with or soap to wash with. It's not like they have a stink gene or something. By the way, if I counted all the people with bad breath that I've encountered in my life, 95 percent would be white. Do I take that as a connection? No!

User Detail :  

Name : Keisha-J, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, City : Bronx, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : College Student, 

Stacy27932
    Participant
    I am a white female heterosexual and have never noticed any odors from my black friends. I have listened to my best friend(black/M) and my husband(hispanic) talk numerous times about this paticular subject. It seems to be one of their favorites. My black male friend works in the health field dates many woman (all races). He, however, does not have sex with black women and claims they do have a unusual smell during sex. 'Not healthy' was his comment. My husband works in the health field also. He on a daily basis deals with 'womanly odors' He claims the worst smells come from black women. 'You would not believe it', he says. Sometimes the smell is so bad he has sit in his office for a few minutes to settle his stomach down. My question is could it be something black woman are exposed to, or something they could have ate. Seeing as they have complained about thier urine being foul smelling also. Pheramones are a good point also.

User Detail :  

Name : Stacy27932, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 44, City : Austin, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : SAHM, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

TINA
    Participant
    ALL WOMEN HAVE A CERTAIN ODOR.MAYBE YOU WERE JUST SEXING A NASTY WOMAN.YOU DO KNOW MEN CARRY BACTERIA TO.THINK ABOUT IT!!!IT COULD HAVE BEEN YOU BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Detail :  

Name : TINA, City : GREENSBORO, State : NC Country : United States, 

Shannon
    Participant
    Sweetie all I have to say is be more careful with what you lay down with. My guess is that these women you have been with are not clean, because I'm dark black woman and i can assure u that is not the case with me. So check yourself BUD!

User Detail :  

Name : Shannon, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 32, City : Birmingham, State : AL Country : United States, Occupation : electronic technician, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Edward25583
    Participant
    You friend needs to be more careful on who he decides to lay with. I can truely say that as a Vet of the Marine Corps, I have traveled the world and have been with many different culture of women. There were some that didn't practice good bathing habits , and some that did. Your friend is just caught up too much in the heat of the moment, knowing that he's going to get some sex from a woman that is not white. So he needs to stop being ignorant.

User Detail :  

Name : Edward25583, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 34, City : Milwaukee, State : WI Country : United States, Occupation : Medical Insurance, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Camille
    Participant
    I think that its funny that you say that about african american females and your not black, and a black person on the first page says the same thing about white people. And someone else has said it about latino people. I think everyone has a smell and if your not the same race then ur gonna notice it more then anyone else.

User Detail :  

Name : Camille, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 18, City : Warren, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : College, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Mr. California
    Participant
    I believe that this stereotype can not go for all black women because my fiancee is dark and she does not smell during sex.

User Detail :  

Name : Mr. California, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 24, City : Los Angeles, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Computer Software, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Andy23940
    Participant
    I don't think that has anything to do with race. I am originally from Germany and we have a saying:'I can't smell him' as in 'I can't stand him'. I have come across males and females I just didn't like for their body odor. Meanwhile a friend of mine thought they smelled just fine. Just another one of those taste things;-)

User Detail :  

Name : Andy23940, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 36, City : Akron, State : OH Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

JJ
    Participant
    Maybe you should just know who you are sleeping with. Obviously you have not been around her long or you would have noticed her stench before you started fucking her. That is your fault.

User Detail :  

Name : JJ, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 15, City : Detroit, State : MI Country : United States, 
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.