Infections and odor with white women

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
  • Author

Tim Holmes
    Participant
    It just depends on who you are having sex with. Some white women smell like death. Others are very clean. This one particular white woman tasted like sweet juice after she came in my mouth

User Detail :  

Name : Tim Holmes, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 21, City : NotreDame, State : IN Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jordan Santana
    Participant
    This is true white women are prone to these infections. I bet now you will stay away from them.

User Detail :  

Name : Jordan Santana, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Religion : Catholic, Age : 19, City : Charlotte, State : NC Country : United States, Occupation : paralegal, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

N_Capone
    Participant
    I don't think it actually has to do with the race of the women. Ithink it has more to do with the type of woman you choose to lay down with. If you sleep with a funky woman, than your just as funky. wether they're white black yellow or brown. Maybe yo just need to leave the trailor trash alone.

User Detail :  

Name : N_Capone, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Polish american, Religion : Muslim, Age : 24, City : kankakee, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : Pharmacy Tech, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

stacy27934
    Participant
    I actually have heard that other nationalities have the worst odor. I am not sure if white women are prone to yeast infections, because I personally have never heard that. It just sounds like you have been with a number of people who are not very sanitary and they just happened to be white.

User Detail :  

Name : stacy27934, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Presbyterian, Age : 22, City : springfield, State : VA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

John
    Participant
    not at all, you oviously like the lower class stanky nasty girls and thats not only white ladies its ALL nationalities.

User Detail :  

Name : John, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 15, City : Lexington, State : KY Country : United States, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

J21161
    Participant
    Maybe its the type of white women you're sleeping with...Yeast is common in all women, most yeast infections are cause by presperation in the vaginal area. Also, larger women have a tendency to smell worse because of the persperation down there. Maybe its the women you've been sleeping with.

User Detail :  

Name : J21161, City : kings mnt, State : NC Country : United States, 

Denise25830
    Participant
    Just because some of the white women you've been with have had yeast infections, doesn't mean that all white women get yeast infections. I have never had one, probably because of my standards. Maybe you just had women with low standards. Also, it's not only white women who get them; women from all races get yeast infections. It's not singled out for one race.

User Detail :  

Name : Denise25830, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 20, City : Cincinnati, State : OH Country : United States, 

Apryl-Milner
    Participant
    I myself being a white women have never had a yeast infection. I have had sex with men of different nationalities and they told me i was good not bad. I think the women of every race get them and maybe white women complain outloud. I think the women you might have slept with were not the best at keeping clean.

User Detail :  

Name : Apryl-Milner, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/white, Religion : Christian, City : Co. Spgs, State : CO Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

Rene30139
    Participant
    I've never heard anything like that before except about the women that don't take care of themselves. Actually, I heard the exact opposite. I've heard black men say they didn't like black women as much as white women because white women were cleaner. I guess it all depends on what type of women your having sex with...

User Detail :  

Name : Rene30139, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 16, City : Sarasota, State : FL Country : United States, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Nathan20127
    Participant
    That's too bad. I wish that more people responded, but I guess they don't think that you'd learn anything since you seem so prone to generalize. Maybe the women you date smell so poorly because you scrape the bottom of the barrel. I mean, what decent woman would want to be bothered with such a numb-skull? You've 'been with' women of ALL nationalites... I guess that makes you quite the stud.

User Detail :  

Name : Nathan20127, Gender : M, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 30's, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower class, 

ike-smith
    Participant
    Why are you such a stupid nigger? I think you have it the other way around its the fat , digusting, fried chicken eating ,crack smoking nigger bitches that smell so bad. I think its the reason that all niggers evolved from apes and they just smell their own piss breath during sex.Or maybe black bitches smell so bad cause of all that cheap ass value city perfume they splash in their armpits to cover the smell of the crack coccaine on their breathes. Shut up and go rape and murder you fucking scum of life!

User Detail :  

Name : ike-smith, Religion : Buddhist, City : birmingham, State : AL Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Mrs.B
    Participant
    Believe it or not - are considered sexually transmitted diseases. Perhaps you are transmitting these STD's to the white women that you are sleeping with and hence - they all stink. Contact your Dr. regarding this STD you are transmitting so you can be treated and hopefully you can stop being with these stinky women. BTW - I am a white woman, I have not had a yeast infection in 10 years and I don't stink because I bathe.

User Detail :  

Name : Mrs.B, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Baptist, Age : 31, City : Oxon Hill, State : MD Country : United States, Occupation : Self Employed, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Lauren26087
    Participant
    Are you saying that you think white women smell worse during a yeast infection or just in general?

User Detail :  

Name : Lauren26087, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 21, City : Raleigh, State : NC Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

MINION20477
    Participant
    Due to the ongoing social status of nonwhites, it is often the case that they would only encounter less selective white partners.

User Detail :  

Name : MINION20477, City : n/a, State : CA Country : United States, 

merri
    Participant
    as to why they have this odor, i don't know, but you are right and it is not only white women, although i have been told they carry bad smells. white men smell too, it's something in they're skin, no matter how much they bathe, they smell sour, and the skin is clammy pls let me know where this 'wet dog' odor comes from because you are so right

User Detail :  

Name : merri, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 34, City : grandview, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : supervisor, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.