Infections and odor with white women

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author

Isaac-S
    Participant
    Why is it so common for white women to have yeast infections? And why do they smell so bad during sex? I've been with many women of all nationalities, and white women have the worst odor. I've spoken with several other men who say the same thing. Does it have to do with the fact that they're prone to yeast infections?

User Detail :  

Name : Isaac-S, Gender : M, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, 

Me
    Participant
    Actually, I have found the exact opposite in my experience. I have noticed a 'fishy' smell with the black women I have been with. Is that normal? Perhaps that is the smell you are used to?

User Detail :  

Name : Me, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 33, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, Occupation : Telecom, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Jessica
    Participant
    As a white woman, I suppose I could say that I'm offended by that statement, because it could come off as merely saying, 'White women are infectious and smell.' But in all honesty, even though yeast infections aren't really something to joke about (I've never had one, but I understand they not pleasant in the least), that's really just damn funny. :) Seriously. BUT, you were looking for a serious answer to your question. I don't know anything about yeast infections, but I suggest that you may be on to something by suggesting that white women may be more prone to them. Could be a pH imbalance. Or maybe it's diet, or sexual habit?

User Detail :  

Name : Jessica, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White and Arab, Religion : Christian, Age : 24, City : San Diego, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : student, lifeguard, swim instructor, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Melissa
    Participant
    I have never heard anything like that, that white women smell after sex...and No we're no prone to yeast infection...lol

User Detail :  

Name : Melissa, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : Deaf, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 21, City : Antioch, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Julie27030
    Participant
    Probably because a lot of white women are taught that they need to smell clean, and that sexual fluids are dirty. If you use stuff like douches and 'FDS' or whatever, it kills the good bacteria, which lets the bad bacteria grow and start yeast infections and a bad smell. I'm white, but I don't use any of that stuff, and I've never gotten any complaints. ;)

User Detail :  

Name : Julie27030, City : Cincinnati, State : OH Country : United States, 

Ronald29473
    Participant
    They all smell the same. Something is in the water. Actually if you do not prefer the smell,try doing guys!! I'm sure you will be complacent with the smell once you have been to 'brownsville'.

User Detail :  

Name : Ronald29473, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 25, City : Greer, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : technical, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 

D
    I've asked myself that same question about men from other races.

User Detail :  

Name : D, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 32, City : Costa Mesa, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Michelle20548
    Participant
    Women of all ethnicities and races are prone to the same vaginal infections. No one race gets them more than others. It may be fair to say that your personal experiences with white women have caused you to come to this conclusion but unless you have been with every woman on earth, of every race, it isn't fair to make this generalized assumption. The odor isn't based on race; Possible causes for the odor could be choosing women with poor hygiene habits or it could simply be that you happen to be sleeping with women who are fertile at that moment. When women are ovulating they tend to have a musky odor in the vaginal area. This is something that is programmed into all 'animals' and is intended to keep the earth populated by attracting and letting the opposite sex know when a woman is fertile. It is the same as when a female dog goes into heat and gives off a scent that attracts male dogs. Men ALSO give off a scent that attracts ovulating females. During this time, women also get more 'horny' to help in the evolution process of making sure that she finds a mate. This would make sense for the fact that you are 'Sleeping' with these particular 'easy' women at this time. Not that these women WANT to get pregnant, it is just a biological factor that has been programmed in our genetic makeup, since the dawn of man, that we cannot escape and do not realize is happening. I hope this little sex education class has informed you so that you don't miss out on a good woman. I PROMISE you that if these women are clean, it is the latter and if you have sex with them more often than every once in awhile, you will see that they do not 'stink' all of the time. Likewise, if you have sex with a woman of any other race at her ovulation time, she will ALSO have this 'musky' pheremone odor.

User Detail :  

Name : Michelle20548, Gender : F, City : Evansville, State : IN Country : United States, Occupation : OB/GYN-Sex Educator, 

chachita19162
    Participant
    white women do not smell bad during sex... it is just you cause since youve been around too much thy just seem to be too good for you so you put that excuse in there.. asshole!!

User Detail :  

Name : chachita19162, City : juarez, State : CT Country : Mexico, 

Ron29641
    Participant
    I would say that the white women you are speaking of may have hygiene issues. I have never found white women to smell bad during sex. Perhaps you need to find cleaner women to base this opinion by.

User Detail :  

Name : Ron29641, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Waynesboro, State : PA Country : United States, Education level : Technical School, 

Songbird
    Participant
    You know this is kinda funny to me. Maybe you should read another question that was posted on this site that was intitled 'Strong Odor of Black Women During Sex'. Now I read this question about it being White women smelling the worst. From viewing both questions it is easy to see that it is not a race thing... its a hygine thing. And on the yeast infection question.. I am no dr. but I can say that I am a black woman that has had many problems with yeast infections because of the many antibiotics that I was on. This leaves me inclined to say that neither is about race.

User Detail :  

Name : Songbird, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 23, City : Birmingham, State : AL Country : United States, Occupation : Cosmetologist, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 

crysta
    Maybe it'd because you and your friends are picking the wrong white women...??????????

User Detail :  

Name : crysta, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, City : pittsburgh, State : PA Country : United States, 

toni24160
    Participant
    White women are not 'prone' to yeast infections. Any women can get yeast infections. They come from wearing tight clothing, thongs and from sexual partners. And as for the comment that white women smell the worst after sex, I suggest you stop having sex with them.

User Detail :  

Name : toni24160, City : delmar, State : DE Country : United States, 

Ann23804
    Participant
    As a white women, who is 25 I have never had a yeast infection nor stink while having sex. Mabye you should get with a cleaner female.

User Detail :  

Name : Ann23804, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 25, City : KC, State : KS Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

joe-smith
    Participant
    I, being a WHITE man, Can't beleive that you would say such. If you are offended by the order(?) of WHITE women leave them alone. stick with your own race and stop killing ours!!!!!!

User Detail :  

Name : joe-smith, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 37, City : Aurora, State : IL Country : United States, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.