Infections and odor with white women

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author

valerie
    you are just with nasty women. Any girl who gets close enough for you to smell her while she has a yeast infection, doen't think much of herself or you. Antibiotics are notorious for causing them. So while you are with nasty women, you are also with sickly ones.Hope that helps. A woman clean and healthy has only a slight musky odor just like a man.

User Detail :  

Name : valerie, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Mormon, Age : 45, City : Ft. Lauderdale, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : sales, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Luann22609
    Participant
    I've never know yeast infections to cause an odor.In answer to your question, you must have been with women who needed to know how to bathe those certain areas.

User Detail :  

Name : Luann22609, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 45, City : Jasper, State : AL Country : United States, Occupation : CPA, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Valerie24500
    Participant
    Nasty...just nasty!

User Detail :  

Name : Valerie24500, City : Ft. Lauderdale, State : FL Country : United States, 

Turnip24927
    Participant
    Let me be the first to say that it's probably just your selection of women.

User Detail :  

Name : Turnip24927, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 25, City : San Diego, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Illustrator, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Becky
    Participant
    What kind of white women do you attract, anyway?

User Detail :  

Name : Becky, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, City : E. Lansing, State : MI Country : United States, 

Samara-D
    Participant
    I personally think that the main reason white women have a bad odor is because they don't douche or even wash that area. After urinating they simply just wipe the area clean without rinsing it with water or anything. In other countries the toilet area include rinsing hose or a bidet. If you dont clean the area well or rinse them germs and bad odors are bound to occur.

User Detail :  

Name : Samara-D, Gender : F, City : San Diego, State : CA Country : United States, 

Ashley
    Participant
    Maybe you go out with some stanky ass white people or maybe they say the same thing about you. It's called a bath, so tell them to take one! Maybe you just smell yourself. Someone on another post said the same thing about black people. TAKE A BATH, USE DEODERANT!!!!!!!! DUH!!!!

User Detail :  

Name : Ashley, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 14, City : Mount Holly, State : NC Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 

misscracker
    Participant
    Sounds to me like you have just been with many whores or ho women. Anyway, men carry yeast infections, too. They give it to the women. have yourself checked by a doctor.

User Detail :  

Name : misscracker, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : American Indian, Religion : Native American, Age : 36, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : maid, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Lower class, 

sunny
    Participant
    To answer your question, you're probably just angry about the post that was made that black women smell during sex and are trying to retaliate.

User Detail :  

Name : sunny, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 19, City : Fresno, State : CA Country : United States, 

Lady-L26193
    Participant
    Yeast infections don't have a bad smell. What you've probably smelled is bacterial vaginosis. It is very pungent and offensive. That woman needs to get herself to her gynecologist ASAP! Antibiotics will clear it up. A healthy vagina has little to no smell, and this happens to any race of women.

User Detail :  

Name : Lady-L26193, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Kathleen26633
    Participant
    Maybe white women tend to talk about their yeast infections more. Why they would, I don't know? If you have been with predominately white women and a small number of 'other nationalities', then your test sample size would be skewed. Just like any other mammal in the animal kingdom, the female gives off a scent when she is in 'heat' (ovulation). Some people are more sensitive to it. But at least you know what sex smells like now.

User Detail :  

Name : Kathleen26633, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 42, City : Waterford, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Engineer, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Jill Snider
    Participant
    You do not have to be a ho to get a yeast infection. Almost all women, who have sex, have experienced it (wether they know it or not). It is very true that men can pass this along. HOWEVER, the best prevention for yeast infections is to dry yourself off after sex. Yeast infections thrive in warm, moist places. If you're not using a condom, 'empty' yourself and dry off. If you do use a condom, make sure all the lubricant is out of you and dry off. This really helps but you can still get yeast infections following this practice. This really has nothing to do with being clean. Douching can actually ENCOURAGE yeast infections because you're cleaning out your natural defenses to the yeast bacteria. If you do get a yeast infection, the absolute best thing to do (and I know this sounds weird) is to purchase yogurt with 'live active culture', mix it with luke warm water (don't kill the culture) an douche with it. The live bacteria in yogurt loves to devour the yeast bacteria. You will be free of your yeast infection in 24 hours or a little over. (you can do a regular douche after that).

User Detail :  

Name : Jill Snider, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, 

MrsCoop
    Participant
    Yeast infections are not the only cause of female odor. Nor is an odor always present when a yeast infection is(talking from experience here). I don't have anything to compare to- the women I am intimate enough with to discuss such personal matters are also white (FAMILY). I want an expert opinion on this one. For one, I have not heard of white women being more prone to yeast infections- just about everyone gets them. And on the other hand, I have heard more racist comments about the hygene habits of other groups than of American born whites. I have even heard of us being called hygene obsessed! (Don't even get me started with Bath and Body Works!!)

User Detail :  

Name : MrsCoop, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Baptist, Age : 27, City : E Stroudsburg, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : Administrative Assistant, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower class, 
Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.