Infections and odor with white women

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • Author

John
    Participant
    Why is it when this same question ( basically the same )only about Black women is asked here that everyone jumps on the band wagon to defend them. But not one response for the White women? Just for the record I think the question is silly to begin with! You cannot generalize any group of people like that, I do think however this is a good example of how one sided people are when it comes to defending Blacks behavior and not the Whites. I am a White man and it sickens me to see it and by saying that is not saying I am a racist.

User Detail :  

Name : John, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Baptist, Age : 42, City : Tulsa, State : OK Country : United States, Occupation : Technical, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Brandy19403
    Participant
    You're an idiot. What you're saying sounds so stupid. I can't believe you said that. It's not true. The white women you've been with must smell bad because that's all you can get; nasty women. My mom is white and I can assure you she's NEVER had a yeast infection, and smells probably a lot better than you.

User Detail :  

Name : Brandy19403, City : lexington, State : KY Country : United States, 

olivia g.
    Participant
    I don't care what race a female is, we all get yeast infections. And to say that white women all smell bad is not right at all. maybe you have been with women who do not take good care of their personal hygeine...

User Detail :  

Name : olivia g., Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 19, City : phoenix, State : AZ Country : United States, 

martin22163
    Participant
    I like smell of white pussy mommy ENHASU8HHHHHHHHHHHHHH HUMBUH

User Detail :  

Name : martin22163, City : bryan, State : OH Country : United States, 

Chad19164
    Participant
    You need to get up to date on your facts. Black women are more prone to yeast infection that white women. Recent results of a national survey conducted by Opinion Research Corporate International, a leading research firm, indicate that African American women report more cases of vaginal yeast infections (65 percent) compared to other groups of women (Caucasian, 54 percent and Hispanic, 53 percent). www.blackvoices.com (2002) If white women have such a bad odor then why do you continue doing it with them? duh..

User Detail :  

Name : Chad19164, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : none of your buisness, Age : 19, City : Wooster, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Heather
    I'm 26 and have never had a yeast infection. As far as smell I think it could be a couple of things. Speaking as a woman I can only share my experiences with you. I've had friends who smell and some who don't. I think it depends on your body's natural enzymes. Recently, my fiance and I are trying to have children. I noticed that I smell more (not worse - just more and only during sex) since having a lot of unprotected sex. So that maybe plays a part in it also. I've heard that black women smell worse, white women smell worse, etc.... It doesn't have to do with race - just the individual.

User Detail :  

Name : Heather, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : believe in a few different things, Age : 26, City : Turner, State : IL Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Yvonne
    when a woman becomes turned on during sex she gets wet down there and the wetter she gets the more smell she has so if your getting her really wet then she will smell more, or maybe you just date dirty women.

User Detail :  

Name : Yvonne, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 21, City : philadelphia, State : PA Country : United States, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, 

Amanda
    Participant
    I would like to respond to this message and say first that I am not offended just here to give my personal note. I am a white woman and I have never had a yeast infection, nor do I smell bad. I have never got the comment that I smell bad in fact I have gotten the comment that I smell rather good like a perfume and i use no kinds of feminine deoderant:)Also I would like to give some causes of yeast infections. Antibiotics, douching, males can carry yeast infections to other women and there are many more. Sometimes women who are worried about the smell factor tend to douche and clean themselves too much. By doing so they wash out the bodies natural cleansers which can cause a yeast infection among other infections.

User Detail :  

Name : Amanda, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Wiccan, Age : 23, City : Pittsburgh, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : athlete, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Anna
    Participant
    I'm a white woman who is a total vegetarian- no meat, no animal products, all organic foods. I fast once a month with herbal teas. Because of my super-clean system, I have absolutely NO vaginal odor and I taste very sweet and pleasant. My husband told me that all the women he dated before me had some sort of odor. He's amazed that I'm fragrance free, and feels like the luckiest man alive. Yeast infections are caused by an over growth of 'candida albicans' in the body. Look it up on the net..search for 'holistic treatment for candida'...and pass the info along to your girlfriends. Odor is caused by a toxic bloodstream. Get your woman a 'colon cleansing' product from the health food store, have her fast on 'detox-tea' for a day once a week, stop eating meat and junk food. Drink tons of purified water daily. Viola! Fragrance-free! So few women know about these truths because doctors don't tell them. I practice natural medicine, so I know...take it from me, a genuine 'HoneyPot'.

User Detail :  

Name : Anna, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Spiritual, Age : 30, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, Occupation : business owner, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Autumn
    Participant
    Maybe it's you. Maybe you stink so badly that your stink jumps onto the girl you happen to be having sex with at that moment. And as far as the yeast infections, men can get yeast infections too and give them to the women they are sleeping with. So once again, it could be you spreading your infections around.

User Detail :  

Name : Autumn, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 25, City : Asheville, State : NC Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Isabel
    Participant
    Well, first off I have no clue who you are sleeping with. But, not all white women have odors. As myself I have never had a yeast infection and do not have the any odors. P.S.maybe you should smell your self and go to the doctor It just might be a infection your giving to these women.

User Detail :  

Name : Isabel, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : Deaf, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 21, City : cincinnati, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : rn, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Diana
    Participant
    OK.. I TAKE OFFENSE TO THIS QUESTION.. I AM A WHITE/NATIVE AMERICAN AND I WOULD LIKE TO LET YOU KNO THAT EVERY WOMEN IS PRONE TO YEAST INFECTIONS..ALL WOMEN HAVE AN ODOR WHILE HAVING SEX AS DO THE MEN.. BODILY FLUID IS COMMING OUT OF THE MAN AND WOMAN... THAT IS GOING TO HAVE A SCENT! IM SURE YOU AND YOUR 'BUDDIES' HAVE AT LEAST ONCE CAME INTO A ROM THAT SOMEONE HAS JUST HAD SEX IN AND YOU MAKE A COMMENT LIKE 'DAMN IT SMELLS LIKE DICK, PU$$Y AND A$$ IN HERE..' ALL WOMEN GET YEAST INFECTIONS, EVEN MEN CAN GET ONE.. A YEAST INFECTION IS CAUSED BY EITHER SITTING IN WET CLOTHES TO LONG, IN A BATH TO LONG,GOING SWIMMING AND HANGING OUT AFTERWARDS IN YOUR SWIMSUIT.. EVERYONE CAN GET ONE. IT IS ALSO CAUSED BY EATING TO MUCH YEAST.. EXAMPLE; BREAD HAS ALOT OF YEAST.. ALSO AFTER SEX IF A WOMEN DOES NOT CLEAN AFTERWARDS AND FALLS ASLEEP, THAT CAN CAUSE INFECTIONS IN GENERAL..

User Detail :  

Name : Diana, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : white/native indian, Age : 19, City : Ocala, State : FL Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

NAZARIGHT
    Participant
    MOST WHITE HOES I'VE BANGED ARE PRETTY SWEET SMELLING BUT I HAVE RUN ACROSS A FEW THAT WEREN'T SO PLEASANT. THE ONLY THINGS I NOTICED AS FACTORS ARE DIET & HEALTH HABITS. PEOPLE WHO EAT GARBAGE & DRINK ALCOHOL & DON'T EXERCISE ENOUGH OR TOO MUCH JUST SMELL BECAUSE OF THE CHEMICALS IN THIER BODY. INTERESTING IDEA ABOUT YEAST THOUGH, MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE WHITE WOMEN'S BLOOD IS LESS LIKELY TO HAVE SICKLE CELL? WHO KNOWS, IS IT REALLY EVEN A FACT THAT WHITE WOMEN HAVE MORE YEAST INFECTIONS? MAYBE, BUT I'VE ONLY RAN ACROSS A COUPLE WHOM SMELLED LESS THAN NICE. MAYBE IT'S JUST THAT THE PEOPLE WHO AGREE WITH YOU WERE USED TO THE WAY SOME BLACK WOMEN SMELL AND WEREN'T USED TO THE NORMAL HEALTHY SMELL OF WHITE WOMEN. AND ALSO YOU HAVE TO CONSIDER THE HEALTH PRODUCTS LIKE POWDERS & CREAMS & DOUCHES, THERE COULD BE A BUNCH OF FACTORS INVOLVED, BUT I THINK DIET & EXPERIENCE WOULD MAKE THE MOST SENSE.

User Detail :  

Name : NAZARIGHT, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : CAPITALISM, Race : HUMAN, Religion : NAZARIGHTEOUSNESS, Age : 25, City : ILLADEL, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : LABORER, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Christine
    You must have low class women of all races. Black women are sweaty, smelly and have a nasty fishy odor. Ask any white guy. You are a creep, perhaps you seek fat, nasty white woemn. You are just a racist, PO'ed that your 'brothers' are always chasing white tail. It does not ring my bell, I do not believe inter-racial dating, too many complications. Any guy I asked who have tried a black girl say that THEY stink. They get wetter and sloppier than any other women. Their hair smells bad too.

User Detail :  

Name : Christine, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 30, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : Auto Body shop owner, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 

~denise A.
    Participant
    I wasn't aware that it is a fact that white women are more prone to yeast infections(?) But, to answer part of your question... women get yeast infections most often as a result of taking an antibiotic. The vagina, mouth, intestine (and other body places) have naturally occuring bacteria and yeast that when 'balanced' keep each other in normal ranges. When taking an antibiotic the good bacteria is killed along with the intended infection bacteria and the yeast gets out of balance. Yeast infection can present as 'thrush' common in babies treated with antibiotics, intestinal yeast infection, skin yeast infection as well as vaginal yeast infection. Yeast infection alone doesn't have an odor to it (so says the medical community.) A secondary infection may be the cause of the odor, I honestly don't know about that part. Most doctors now will treat the 'known' side-effect of yeast inbalance at the same time as beginning anti-biotic a Rx is given for the coming yeast infection. This isn't an issue just for women though, men have the same (bacteria/yeast) and it will get out of balance with use of anti-biotics as well but is usually confided to the intestinal or thrush locations of yeast infection.

User Detail :  

Name : ~denise A., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 41, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.