Stephanie

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Spending habits of the poor #16773

    Stephanie
    Member

    I’m poor because I choose to be a stay-at-home mom, and I don’t buy the most expensive clothes but I also try not to waste my money on off-brand clothing because it falls apart very quickly. So maybe poor people are really saving themselves money by buying more expensive clothing. I know with my children’s clothes, especially if I buy, Levis or Gap, the jeans last much longer look brand-new longer and can be passed down to the next child and still look good for that child.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Stephanie, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 26, City : na, State : TX, Country : United States, Occupation : SAHM, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
    in reply to: Lousy treatment of parents #18363

    Stephanie
    Member

    Respect starts at birth. When I first met my husband and went over to his house to meet his parents, I was shocked by the way he and his brother and sister talked to their parents. It really bothered me, but after being with him for 8 years now, I know why he and his siblings treat their parents like crap. The parents ask for it, seriously. My husband no longer treats his parents this way because I showed him how you are supposed to treat your family. I hate going over for holidays because I don’t want my children acting out this way. Respect starts from birth, as I said. My niece argues and fights with her parents because they let her and she’s only 4! I can’t imagine how she’s gonna treat my sister and her husband when she’s 16. My 4 year old says Yes Ma’am and Sir, Please and Thank you. Society gets what it sows. You reap what you sow and more people should put a little more thought into how they raise their kids.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Stephanie, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 26, City : na, State : TX, Country : United States, Occupation : SAHM, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
    in reply to: Why do seated women move their legs up and down? #24697

    Stephanie
    Member

    It’s a nervous habit, like men bouncing their legs while watching football or playing a video game. It could be a come-on if it was done in a sexy way with an obvious smile, but probably it is not.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Stephanie, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 26, City : na, State : TX, Country : United States, Occupation : SAHM, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)