Kathy

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Physiological Difference Between Blacks and Whites #14287

    Kathy
    Member

    No there isn’t.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Kathy, Gender : F, Race : Asian, Age : 22, City : San Jose, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : Artist, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Cops of different races killing #34031

    Kathy
    Member

    I think maybe black people feel that the white cop deserves this punishment for what his (white) people did to their (black) people in terms of slavery.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Kathy, Gender : F, Race : Asian, Age : 22, City : San Jose, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : Artist, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Why do blacks have such low IQs? #19556

    Kathy
    Member

    I work in the library as a matter of fact and I notice which books do not get checked out. And, I notice that almost nobody ever checks out the Bell Curve. I glanced at a few pages myself and I am amazed at how thick the book is. He must have killed a lot of trees to try and prove his ‘research’ as genuine science. It is really sad.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Kathy, Gender : F, Race : Asian, Age : 22, City : San Jose, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : Artist, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: “Just friends” or more than that? #46448

    Kathy
    Member

    I do not think about guys picking me up whenever they say that to me. I just think he is probably a nice, curious guy who would like to know me better. I think of them as a potential friend, nothing more. I have to get to know him well enough first, and that will take time.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Kathy, Gender : F, Race : Asian, Age : 22, City : San Jose, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : Artist, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Genetics and white skin #14151

    Kathy
    Member

    You all have such interesting postings, and I would like to discuss this topic of ‘white’ and what does it mean and who exactly can be considered ‘white?’ Is it anybody who was born from Europe? How about some African-Europeans? Are they considered Europeans or blacks? Or how about some Caucasians born in Hong Kong? I actually have a ‘white’ person who was born in Hong Kong. Is he Chinese like me? Or how about a ‘white’ person born in Africa? Is he white or black?

    User Detail :  

    Name : Kathy, Gender : F, Race : Asian, Age : 22, City : San Jose, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : Artist, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Asian and the color yellow #15585

    Kathy
    Member

    Yes, the yellow does refer more to Chinese-Americans. Well, being Chinese I think saying the word yellow always refers back to my skin tone and in U.S. history there has been some deragotary comments made by some whites about Chinese w/ their yellow skin tone. I am pretty ok by it I guess, but I think you do need a wider response by Chinese-Americans in order to fully understand their reactions to that.:)

    User Detail :  

    Name : Kathy, Gender : F, Race : Asian, Age : 22, City : San Jose, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : Artist, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Race and youth #20090

    Kathy
    Member

    Since I am Asian, even though I do not have eyefold, they still say they are too small to see through. I seen a lot of Asians with bigger eyes than some Caucasians or African-Americans.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Kathy, Gender : F, Race : Asian, Age : 22, City : San Jose, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : Artist, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: White people “above the rules” #22994

    Kathy
    Member

    Hey, I’m curious about this too.:)

    User Detail :  

    Name : Kathy, Gender : F, Race : Asian, Age : 22, City : San Jose, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : Artist, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Animosity between Asians and blacks #23533

    Kathy
    Member

    Yayoi you have said it really well.:) Younger Asians have no prejudice against blacks, and I have a really great African-American friend. I treat her just like my other Asian-Americans or white friends. I don’t consider her anything less, I consider her an equal.:) I think we (Asians) need to better inform and educate our parents and grandparents to treat blacks as equal w/o prejudice.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Kathy, Gender : F, Race : Asian, Age : 22, City : San Jose, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : Artist, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Racism and guilt #23918

    Kathy
    Member

    Well I sure hope they do! Acknowledgement is the first step towards changing your beliefs and inverted ideas about a racial group and then come to understanding, appreciation and respect for all the human races!!!!

    User Detail :  

    Name : Kathy, Gender : F, Race : Asian, Age : 22, City : San Jose, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : Artist, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Asian and white faces #37151

    Kathy
    Member

    Hey fellow Chinese sister! And, everybody else thank you for your wonderful comments, I really appreciate it. And let me say that there are beautiful people in ALL races, no one race is considered more beautiful or pleasing than the other! We are ALL beautiful human beings, and we should start cherishing it!:):) And, especially to you my fellow Chinese sister, we are beautiful people. We have beautiful eyes that I think look sexy, we have strong cheekbones, pretty noses and you have got to learn to appreciate what nature has blessed you with.:):)

    User Detail :  

    Name : Kathy, Gender : F, Race : Asian, Age : 22, City : San Jose, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : Artist, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)