Jeanine Flynn

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Am I a lesbian? #31751

    Many women are curious about lesbian sex. It’s only natural. If you were a lesbian I believe at this point in your life you would know. I think you two were physiologically aroused from the contact and nature of ‘wrestling’. I don’t think you are gay, maybe just a little bi-curious. If you want to experiment, share the fantasy with your husband and have fun!

    User Detail :  

    Name : Jeanine Flynn, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : African american/Native american Cherokee, Religion : Catholic, Age : 32, City : Honolulu, State : HI, Country : United States, Occupation : surgical first assistant, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 
    in reply to: Strong odor of black women during sex #16932

    I believe you may have a psychological reaction to these women. You even made an effort to explain how the women were ‘dark’. You may have some issues or even guilt about being with women of African descent. No odor is ethnically universal. However, bacteria is universal. Trich smells the same on everyone. You may want to get yourself checked. If all of your partners have the same foul odor, maybe you could have exposed these women to an infection you have.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Jeanine Flynn, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : African american/Native american Cherokee, Religion : Catholic, Age : 32, City : Honolulu, State : HI, Country : United States, Occupation : surgical first assistant, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 
    in reply to: Are there any native Hawaiians in Hawaii? #29708

    I have lived in Hawaii for 3 years. There are many native Hawaiians here – a lot are just mixed with Filipino, Japanese or Haole (Caucasian). This mixture is also called Hapa. Many Asian immigrants came to Hawaii to work the pineapple fields, etc. Also, don’t forget the large amount of millitary families who just decided to stay in the great climate after service. There are still many un-mixed native Hawaiians on the outer islands in the Hawaiian chain, such as Maui, Big Island, Kauai and Molokai. The island of Oahu, which holds the capital city, has the most transplants from the mainland and other countries.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Jeanine Flynn, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : African american/Native american Cherokee, Religion : Catholic, Age : 32, City : Honolulu, State : HI, Country : United States, Occupation : surgical first assistant, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 
    in reply to: Orgasms and my baby #26047

    Your baby ‘curls’ because of the uterine contractions you have during orgasm. You just feel the hardness of your uterus. The baby is fine. Just make sure to check with your OB/GYN about proper positioning, etc. during intercourse in your third trimester. You want to be safe. Have fun!

    User Detail :  

    Name : Jeanine Flynn, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : African american/Native american Cherokee, Religion : Catholic, Age : 32, City : Honolulu, State : HI, Country : United States, Occupation : surgical first assistant, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 
    in reply to: Rich people: why did you say that? #16590

    Sometimes people can be insensitive about the experiences of others. I have made the ‘ghetto’ or ‘trash’ comment about someones appearance, or actions. I spoke without thinking. People sometimes take ‘things’ for granted. I especially, being a person of color, should realize that people have ‘different’ enviornments and no one is better than the other. I don’t speak before thinking anymore. Especially about things I have no experience with. Sorry.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Jeanine Flynn, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : African american/Native american Cherokee, Religion : Catholic, Age : 32, City : Honolulu, State : HI, Country : United States, Occupation : surgical first assistant, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 
    in reply to: Gold cards don’t match clothes #33734

    I grew up in a wealthy family and attended private school until college. I begged my parents to let me attend University of Ga. ,instead of my mother’s private alma mater. I had never been in the company of kids who grew up poor. This was especially hard for me being black. All of my friends back home were wealthy, black ,white asian and other. I was never allowed to ‘mix’ if you will. I got a lot of flack from my ‘scholarship’ classmates. Being young it hurt. I just wanted to relate and not seem snobby. I traded in my Laura Ashley dresses and Ralph Lauren shorts for the ‘townie’ look. (popular in the early 90’s, in Athens, Ga. Torn shirts and flip flops;hippie wear..) I think part of the college experience is finding yourself and relating well with others. Some may be guilt and the need for acceptance by everyone, and part could be rebellion. This was true for me.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Jeanine Flynn, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : African american/Native american Cherokee, Religion : Catholic, Age : 32, City : Honolulu, State : HI, Country : United States, Occupation : surgical first assistant, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 
    in reply to: Rich vs. poor #41944

    I read a great book by Lawrence Otis Graham, titled ‘Our Kind of People’ it’s the story of the upper-class black in America. We do exist, and have not been represented in media. The Cosby show opened the door, however some people thought that was a fluke. There are black families with ‘old money’.And these families are not generations of entertainers or athletes. If you are curious about this the book, it is a great read.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Jeanine Flynn, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : African american/Native american Cherokee, Religion : Catholic, Age : 32, City : Honolulu, State : HI, Country : United States, Occupation : surgical first assistant, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)