Am I a lesbian?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Alison28897
    Participant
    My girlfriend and I recently found my hubby's hidden female wrestling videos. While we were watching one of them, my girlfriend and I turned to each other and commented that it looked like fun, and if we each wanted to try wrestling with each other. We were in our dresses, pantyhose and heels. We didn't even bother to undress, and within moments we were on the floor, rolling around with our nylon clad legs tightly intertwined. To make a long story short, we were both very aroused by wrestling with each other. In fact we shared numerous orgasms with each other. Does the fact that we were extremely aroused by wrestling with each other like this give any indication that we might just be lesbians and didn't realize it until now?

User Detail :  

Name : Alison28897, Gender : F, City : Milwaukee, State : WI Country : United States, 

Jeanine Flynn
    Participant
    Many women are curious about lesbian sex. It's only natural. If you were a lesbian I believe at this point in your life you would know. I think you two were physiologically aroused from the contact and nature of 'wrestling'. I don't think you are gay, maybe just a little bi-curious. If you want to experiment, share the fantasy with your husband and have fun!

User Detail :  

Name : Jeanine Flynn, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : African american/Native american Cherokee, Religion : Catholic, Age : 32, City : Honolulu, State : HI Country : United States, Occupation : surgical first assistant, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Ann L. Lowenstein
    Participant
    You might just be bi, or you might just have been in the moment. Getting off from vigorous, overtly sexual contact with another woman does not automatically mean you're a lesbian any more than jacking off with one's buddies, (something men do more frequently than they will generally admit), means a man is gay. The girlfriend is obviously someone with whom you are very comfortable and close. If you were in the same situation with a near-total stranger, do you think you would have reacted the same way?

User Detail :  

Name : Ann L. Lowenstein, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Animist, Age : 37, City : K.C., State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : Administrative Assistant, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Marianne
    Participant
    I'll give you my thoughts as a lesbian. Most lesbians become aware of feelings towards women friends (or girlfriends if they become aware earlier in life). Longing, desire,the feeling of falling in love with other women often comes before sexual desire. If you have no desire to "be" with a woman in a romantic way (holding hands, falling in love, setting up house, getting married) and you do have such desires towards men, you're probably not a lesbian, as such. That said, apparently lots of women have sexual feelings for other women at some point in their lives. The label is rather unimportant. Live your life. Love whomever you will. Be free.

User Detail :  

Name : Marianne, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Lesbian, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 54, City : Portland, State : OR Country : United States, Occupation : Stage Manager, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    The problem is that orientation is not solely determined by who arouses you sexually. IMHO, it has a lot more to do with who you can fall in love with. There are a lot of lesbians married to men, who have sex with their husbands and maybe even have children, but are still lesbians. They're just too afraid to come out of the closet. There's also the possibility that you may be bisexual, which doesn't mean you have to have a partner of each gender at the same time. It simply means you can fall in love with both genders. Love and Light

User Detail :  

Name : ShellyStrauss Rollison, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : New Age/Metaphysical, Age : 49, City : New Alexandria, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : Minister, writer, activist, CNA, draftsman, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

MiguelMartinez
    Participant
    You might be bisexual. I think many women are.

User Detail :  

Name : MiguelMartinez, City : Cos Cob, State : CT Country : United States, 

BenW
    Participant
    I wouldn't take this one instance and pin your whole sexual identity to it. While it is possible, you may just be bi sexual. Or perhaps you'd only get such a physical reaction to his friend alone. I'd see it as harmless and healthy experimentation. The 21st century is much more open to women exploring all sides of their sexuality, if perhaps you would like to engage sexually with your friend again then just be aware of possible emotional fallout but otherwise have fun. As I understand it, your reactions were perfectly natural and harmless. Long term, only you will know what's in your heart. Take care and I hope this helped.

User Detail :  

Name : BenW, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 25, City : Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Occupation : Stand up Comedian, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Lower class, 
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.