Craig Ellis

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Goths all the same? #33449

    Craig Ellis
    Member

    Like most everything else, the societal need to belong in humans causes like-minded (common interest) individuals to band together. The idea here is the regular concept of ‘normal’ simply doesn’t fit. Alienated by their own culture, a sub-culture has emerged (this one specifically is an outcropping from punk) which they have joined with their own sense of values, aesthetics, and economics. The point is not to be ‘virulently individualistic’-that is impossible- but rather separate from the norm from which we do not ascribe. There is a large cross-pollenation of underground cultures; I’m sure myself and others would not be detected by you on an everyday basis. Punk, goth, reggae, homosexuals (best partymongers on the planet) and more commonly come in contact with each other and live IMHO far more harmoniously than what I see in mainstream society.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Craig Ellis, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 35, City : Tampa, State : FL, Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
    in reply to: Would you stop with the porn, please? #22718

    Craig Ellis
    Member

    Yes, I would. This is not the response I would expect from men, however. Pornography will end when men can keep their libido in check. My recommendation: don’t hold your breath. And for the why: Because nothing beats the press of flesh. Images on a screen or magazine are poor substitutes for sex, plus I get the bonus of an *actual* relationship! The Earth has spun from its orbit!

    User Detail :  

    Name : Craig Ellis, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 35, City : Tampa, State : FL, Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
    in reply to: Lesbian because I won’t put out? #46872

    Craig Ellis
    Member

    It’s just a very chauvanistic thing to say. Nothing more, nothing less. We live in an age of indulgence and immaturity, and when people don’t get their way out come the insults. And we naturally go for what we think is going to hurt, hence this crap. Same mentality trying to snipe someone and say they have a small penis, are a closet fag, the n*bomb, towelhead, ad nauseum. Heck, I’ll admit I got testosterone coursing through my veins just like any other guy, but I don’t even kiss on the first date let alone look for sex. Sometimes I’m happy my parents grew up in the ’50’s instead of the ’60’s. Etiquette is very sorely lacking in modern America.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Craig Ellis, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 35, City : Tampa, State : FL, Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)