Lesbian because I won’t put out?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Yonas
    Participant
    Why would a guy think a woman is gay if she does not go to bed with him the first time? What is with that? If I were a guy, that would scare me - more than likely there is no telling who else she has been with. If she bangs you the first night ... scary chick! I can't help it the guy is not smart enough to get the nookie, but I don't think that makes me gay.

User Detail :  

Name : Yonas, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : Blind, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 22, City : St. Louis, State : MO Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper class, 

Cocoa31978
    Participant
    The men referring to you as a lesbian because you happen to have morals are in my opinion ignorant, ego-driven jacka**es. Men like to go after 'hos' because they offer opportunities for them to satisfy their lustful urges without any commitment or standards. Young men especially expect all women to be flattered when they say, for instance, 'Hey babe, nice a**,' or when they be groping females. It's gotten to the point that when a woman has enough self-respect and views herself as somebody and not just here to be a nice piece for men that suddenly she's seen as being a 'stuck-up bitch,' ' a prude' or worse yet, a 'lesbian'.

Most men always have to have their egos constantly stroked and be made to feel like they are a real man if they can bang as many chicks as possible, so refusing to sleep with one is a slap in the face or kick in the groin to his fragile ego. Consider it a compliment if a male questions your sexuality because of your standards and decision to not appear desperate, as if your reason for your existence is to seek male approval, even if it means degrading yourself almost to the point of being a female dog.

User Detail :  

Name : Cocoa31978, Gender : F, City : Tampa, State : FL Country : United States, 

Jack
    That's probably a ploy to get you into bed. 'Yeah, if you're not f**king me, you're a lesbian. How do you like that, huh? Huh?' Obviously they are too stupid to remember that you actually went out with them in the first place.

User Detail :  

Name : Jack, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 19, City : Oshkosh, State : WI Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Matt
    Participant
    Some men may be so egotistical they think every straight woman wants to go to bed with them. I suspect most of them somehow expect that you will have sex with them to prove you're not a lesbian. I think you hit the nail on the head when you said that they're 'not smart enough to get the nookie.' Trying to use insults as a seduction technique kind of proves that.

User Detail :  

Name : Matt, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 25, City : Oxford, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : Engineer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

John
    Participant
    Yeah, I've never heard of that before. Usually, when a man calls a woman a 'lesbian' it's because she ignores him in the first place. It's an excuse we sometimes make up to make ourselves feel better after rejection. It's now so cliche' of a thing to say to your friends, it's funny, like it helps cheer you up (but it's terrible if you say that to her face!). Not that that makes it right. But a guy who calls you a lesbian because you refuse to have sex with him the first night?! That's pathetic. That's stupid behavior that won't help him on the next date. . .

User Detail :  

Name : John, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 22, City : Springville, State : NY Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    Because he's an idiot.

User Detail :  

Name : Warren Eckels, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 38, City : Schererville, State : IN Country : United States, 

J-Harker21298
    Participant
    The male ego is a strange and complex thing. If you're a hot girl who doesn't fall for his studly manliness the first time you two are alone together, the most obvious explaination is NOT that you have a higher moral standard, NOT that you are an intellegent girl who wants more out of this relationship, NOT that yout think he's a dip, but that something must be severly wrong with you-i.e. you're gay. After all, no one can resist the studly manliness! Also, a problem me and my girlfriend have alot when we're out in public, holding hands or whatever, is that alot of Frat Dorks stop and ask if they can watch. Who knows. Maybe the 'you must be a lesbian' line is actually a ploy...

User Detail :  

Name : J-Harker21298, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Lesbian, Age : 24, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, 

Craig Ellis
    Participant
    It's just a very chauvanistic thing to say. Nothing more, nothing less. We live in an age of indulgence and immaturity, and when people don't get their way out come the insults. And we naturally go for what we think is going to hurt, hence this crap. Same mentality trying to snipe someone and say they have a small penis, are a closet fag, the n*bomb, towelhead, ad nauseum. Heck, I'll admit I got testosterone coursing through my veins just like any other guy, but I don't even kiss on the first date let alone look for sex. Sometimes I'm happy my parents grew up in the '50's instead of the '60's. Etiquette is very sorely lacking in modern America.

User Detail :  

Name : Craig Ellis, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 35, City : Tampa, State : FL Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
    I'll tell you what Yonas: I'm a straight college guy and I see and hear what you describe happening all the time. Based on what I've seen, it's nothing to do with actually believing someone to be gay or not. It's more like a kind of panic button for some guys who feel that their night will be ruined because 'some chick' wouldn't take the bait they put out (which, in many cases, tends to be the kind of tackle they picked up from an MTV music video). The idea is, 'if this girl is a lesbian, then it's not me who she finds repugnant; it's guys in general. Phew.' It probably won't mean much coming from a guy, seeing as how I don't have to deal with that kind of thing, but try not to take it too personally. The guys I know who do it generally don't mean anything against the girl personally, they're just frustrated that 'the mac' they were 'laying down' failed to thrill.

User Detail :  

Name : Colin Wright, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 19, City : Columbia, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : Waiter, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Greg
    Participant
    I am a straight male and am offended at a guy even suggesting this. I'll tell you what it does mean: you're smart and have more backbone than he'll ever have.

User Detail :  

Name : Greg, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 37, City : Wildomar, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

GordonR
    Any straight guy who would call you names just because you won't sleep with him is an idiot and he does not deserve you. You're gay if you want to sleep with women, and that's OK. But if you don't want to sleep with an idiot, that makes you smart.

User Detail :  

Name : GordonR, City : Salt Lake City, State : UT Country : United States, 
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.