Andrea

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Why tattoo or pierce a perfectly good… #41628

    Andrea
    Member

    I think that the reason that people decided to pierce or tattoo themselves is individuality. I’m a 17 year old girl and all i have pierced are my ears and i used to have my belly button done but took it out when it got VERY popular. I’m already thinking of piercing my lip or eyebrow when i’m 18 and maybe a small tattoo on my lower back. We’re just searching for things to be individual and show what we’re really like. No harm done.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Andrea, Gender : F, Age : 17, City : Cleveland, State : OH, Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, 
    in reply to: Annoying teenagers #44762

    Andrea
    Member

    Not being rude or anything but why is it that older people have to pick on the teenagers all the time. I’ve read about 4 posts so far on here and 3 out of them were about teenagers. We’re just being. . us!

    User Detail :  

    Name : Andrea, Gender : F, Age : 17, City : Cleveland, State : OH, Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)