Why do white women go down like that?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author

~denise23957
    Participant
    1.) Generalizing 'all white women' in and of itself makes the question a myth because we can't be generalized by race. That's like 'assuming' all black men have a huge penis (duh...) 2.) A mother 'demonstrating' is borderline abuse but would depend on the exact situation 3.) Only a pediophile would do any type of sexual act on a new born / child / and pediophiles come in all genders/races/ age ranges -- it isn't a sex act when it is abuse plain and simple.

User Detail :  

Name : ~denise23957, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 42, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

Lauren26086
    Participant
    Jerome...you are sick

User Detail :  

Name : Lauren26086, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 21, City : Raleigh, State : NC Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Mrs.B
    Participant
    I actually heard just the opposite. I have had relationships with black and white men and have been told that black women are more willing. The part about the babies is ridiculous.

User Detail :  

Name : Mrs.B, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Baptist, Age : 31, City : Oxon Hill, State : MD Country : United States, Occupation : Self Employed, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

David25884
    Participant
    Sorry Catie. In my experience and those of my friends that I've talked to, white women are generally much more likely to go 'downtown' and more, sooner than other women. Sure, I've met plenty of black women who love giving head but if I was going out to find someone to give me oral sex on a first sexual encounter, I would look for a white woman. I'm just being honest.

User Detail :  

Name : David25884, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Age : 33, City : London, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Occupation : Electrician, Education level : Technical School, 

Seamus28220
    Participant
    I have to admit, your last sentence actually shocked me. That doesn't happen much, consider yourself a pro. Generally, I've found my White sexual partners to be more likely to participate in all areas of sex, not just oral sex. I've found White women to be more sexually expressive and open than women of other colors, despite the stereotypes to the contrary. I honestly don't know the reason why this might be in regards to my experiences, other than the possibility of the women being uncomfortable in an interracial sexual relationship. One thing I am aware of is that Black females are attempting to take back their reputations as 'easy lays' and trying to fight the high rate teen pregnancies. Perhaps this goes along with those processes. White women aren't as concerned about either problem, so they feel they can act more freely.

User Detail :  

Name : Seamus28220, Gender : M, Age : 22, City : Charlestown, State : MA Country : United States, Occupation : Construction, Social class : Lower class, 

Shannon
    Participant
    I am a white woman and I LOVE giving oral sex to my husband. I never used to love doing that though but because I am so in love with him, attracted to him and aroused by him I do it because it also turns me on. I didn't used to like it because I always thought it was gross but once I fell in love I loved doing it :) As for the neonatal comment? Uh what hospital is that? That's just nasty and wrong.

User Detail :  

Name : Shannon, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 23, City : Rome, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Full-time mom and wife, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Frank
    J, I was told that most African American males do not go down on females. I had a long talk with a few of my buddies at work and they said they would never perform oral sex on females. I do know a few white guys who dont either. I think it has to do less with race and more with the class of females you meet. On the other hand, maybe they are interested in finding out first had about another stereotype?

User Detail :  

Name : Frank, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 31, City : Kansas City, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : IT, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Chasity D.
    A lot of white women are tought not to have intercourse before marriage, so going down on someone is what they do. About the nurse thing, I don't know.

User Detail :  

Name : Chasity D., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 18, City : New York City, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper class, 

Sarah
    This is so not true. I'm a white woman and I don't enjoy giving oral sex. Also I'm a nurse an have never seen or heard or anything like that in my time. I think you might want to check out a little better on who your dating..

User Detail :  

Name : Sarah, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 20, City : Troy, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Nurse, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Cheryl32326
    Participant
    I had always heard that black people do not participate much in oral sex (male or female), so I definitely have always wondered the same thing you have (about white women). I always felt like an oddball because I find that act to be pretty repulsive. You're right though, there's definitely something to it, but I'm not sure why.

User Detail :  

Name : Cheryl32326, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 30, City : Fayetteville, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : Nursing student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Jackie-Shultz
    Participant
    You, sir, are a complete idiot.

User Detail :  

Name : Jackie-Shultz, City : Dayton, State : OH Country : United States, 

N. S.
    Participant
    Jerome, you mention dating 'several white women.' This is hardly a representative sample, especially when you consider that, even today, there is a limited subset of white women in the southern US willing to openly date an African-American man (you don't mention whether you have lived elsewhere). The 'white' women whom you've dated are probably more adventurous in many ways, not just sexually. Maybe they have some sort of penis fixation, and believe A-A men have bigger ones. Maybe they're going out of the way to 'prove' they're open-minded. Maybe they're acting out a fantasy of inverse subservience or something. Before generalizing, consider whether there are other factors affecting your 'research.'

User Detail :  

Name : N. S., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 45, City : Deer Park, State : WA Country : United States, Occupation : Teacher, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

nikfish20058
    Participant
    If this forum is going to serve its purpose, we gotta be honest with what we think , hear and speculate. So, as a white woman, no offense taken, but allow this speculation: Perhaps men of non-white ethnicities find that white women go down more often because of the type of women they are. It is an open-minded act to date outside one's race. Therefore, they are only familiar with those white women who are more open-minded, and thus more likely to think 'why is it worse to put that in my mouth than my vagina?'

User Detail :  

Name : nikfish20058, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 31, City : Georgetown, on, State : NA Country : Canada, Occupation : between jobs, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Ted
    Participant
    I've gone out with plenty of black and white women. There is no difference in almost anything. You find both ends of the spectrum in each. Go out with more white women, you'll see. Ted

User Detail :  

Name : Ted, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 32, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

valerie
    Four years of college, ummm, somehow I don't believe that.

User Detail :  

Name : valerie, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Mormon, Age : 45, City : Ft. Lauderdale, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : sales, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.