Why do white women go down like that?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author

Jerome-L
    Participant
    Why do white women perform oral sex so readily as opposed to other women? I've dated several white women, and they all went down without a second thought. One woman said her mother demonstrated to her and her friends how to give oral sex with a screwdriver handle. I've also heard of white nurses in neonatal units sucking newborns' penises when they refused to stop crying.

User Detail :  

Name : Jerome-L, Gender : M, Race : Black/African American, Age : 33, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

TINA
    Participant
    I'M A BLK FEMALE AND I HAVE MANY MALE FRIENDS WHICH IS BLK.THEY HAVE ALL TOLD ME EVERY WHITE WOMEN THEY'VE DATED WENT DOWN ON THEM.HUMMMMMMMMMMM MAKE YOU THINK!!!!!

User Detail :  

Name : TINA, City : GREENSBORO, State : NC Country : United States, 

Nat
    Participant
    Back in college, I and my friends (also African American) wondered about this. A lot of us started dating white women because of it.

User Detail :  

Name : Nat, Gender : M, Race : Black/African American, City : Los Angeles, State : CA Country : United States, 

Marie22251
    Participant
    I hope the bit about the nurses is untrue! I'm a 'white woman' and don't readily go down, as I don't like doing it.

User Detail :  

Name : Marie22251, Gender : F, City : Liverpool, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, 

Ivana21242
    Participant
    I'm a white girl and have never gone down on anyone and don't plan to anytime soon. The whole "white girls give head all the time" thing is a stupid stereotype that needs to be put to rest. My mother is white, and she would never dream of teaching me to give head. That's disgusting and was probably a trifling white girl and a trifling mom. The whole newborn thing is disgusting...why the hell would anyone even talk about that?

User Detail :  

Name : Ivana21242, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Orthodox Christian, City : Lancaster, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Social class : Middle class, 

Susie
    Participant
    I don't think it's fair to say that all white women will go down on a guy right away. I'm sure it has more to do with the individual personalites of the women you have dated, and not the fact that they are white. I know that not all white women will go down right away. And I don't know any woman who has had their mother demonstrate sexual techniques to their daughters. That seems a little twisted to me.

As for the myth of white nurses sucking newborn's penises - it might be true that some women do that, but if they do, it's not oral sex. It's sexual abuse of a child. Any individual can be a sexual abuser of children. Consensual oral sex between adults is totally different than sexually abusing a newborn.

User Detail :  

Name : Susie, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 20, City : Chico, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

Mike
    Participant
    Both my mother and a good friend work or have worked in neo-natal care units at hospitals. When I told them what I read in your posting, both had a very good, long laugh. Neither one has ever heard that rumor, nor heard of that highly unsanitary practice before. However, it is common practice in dogs and cats to lick the anal region of their young to stimulate defecation and urination. Perhaps that's where that rumor originated.

User Detail :  

Name : Mike, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 42, City : Ben Lomand, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Catie32454
    Participant
    Being a white woman, I think I can give you some insight on this question. First, not all white women are eager to go down on a guy. I know plenty of white women who find it revolting and would rather not touch it, let alone suck it. I also know some black women who love giving oral sex. This isn't a race issue; this is about the women you choose. You have been lucky to find that all of the white women you know love oral sex, but take it from me, it isn't because they are white, it's because that is what they choose to do.

User Detail :  

Name : Catie32454, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Episcopalian, Age : 21, City : Yonkers, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : student, Social class : Upper middle class, 

ElsaMaria
    Participant
    That is quite a nasty generalization Jerome, but I´m not getting into that since I believe lots of other people will do it for me. Maybe white women are more open-minded than others and see sexuality as a source of energy and spice in their lives, not as a sin. Most women who come from the so-called Western countries, are white. And where did you hear about that nurse-thing?

User Detail :  

Name : ElsaMaria, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Orthodox Christian, Age : 18, City : Helsinki, State : NA Country : Finland, Occupation : High School senior, 

kerry
    Participant
    ok, first of all, the reason white women give oral sex at the drop of a hat(or pants as the case may be), is because that is the easiest way of checking a guy out. some guys dont clean themselves, or something like that and oral sex is kind of an 'up-close-and-personal' check up. and the remark about white nurses sucking baby penii is probably the most ignorant thing i have ever heard/read.

User Detail :  

Name : kerry, City : apopka, State : FL Country : United States, 

Nathan20121
    Participant
    I can't believe that they printed this question. I'd like to think it's meant to be absurd in the hope of garnering responses, but the sad fact is that far too many black people fully believe the most insane things.

To whom it may concern: All black people are not insane. Please don't take the original question as an indicator of the state of mind of all black people. It's not a wonder why the races can't get along. I'm appalled.

User Detail :  

Name : Nathan20121, Gender : M, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 30's, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower class, 

Trina24894
    Participant
    'I've also heard of white nurses in neonatal units sucking newborns' penises when they refused to stop crying.' That has got to be the funniest thing I have ever heard. Even thinking that would happen is pure ignorance. Why would a nurse suck a newborns penis. I don't see how that would make them stop crying. I'm pretty sure they don't get sexually aroused a day after they are born. How could you know it was only white nurses doing this unless you witnessed it for yourself. I honestly hope you don't think that.

User Detail :  

Name : Trina24894, Gender : F, Age : 21, City : cleveland, State : OH Country : United States, 

Stephanie27769
    Participant
    You shouldn't date whores dude. White women don't always give head that easy. If you date sluts, you get slutty treatment and possibly a disease. If you don't mind HIV or Herpes, go for it.

User Detail :  

Name : Stephanie27769, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Not answered, Disability : Not answered, Race : Not answered, Religion : Methodist, Age : 43, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : RN, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    To say all white women go down is like saying all black men are rapists. It is an untrue stereotype, but the group it is applicable to is loud enough to drive home the stereotype.

User Detail :  

Name : Roberta Plant, City : Geneva, State : MS Country : United States, Occupation : Philosopher, 

CW
    Participant
    i am white, 16, and i love suckin cock. it takes soooooooo good i could suck it all day. i really love the semen! :)

User Detail :  

Name : CW, Gender : Female, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 16, City : Dallas, State : TX Country : United States, 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.