Why do white women go down like that?

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author

Renee30154
    Participant
    A lot of women I know perform oral sex because it's the 'polite' way to get a guy off your back without actually having intercourse with him. Makes you think, doesn't it?

User Detail :  

Name : Renee30154, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 24, City : Atlantic City, State : NJ Country : United States, Occupation : Human Resources, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Paul S.
    Participant
    You are correct about the first part. White girls have a very casual attitude toward giving head. Many young White girls don't even consider it sex anymore. It's the equivalent of a hand-job from my generation. On the other hand, I can tell you from personal experience that Sistahs give much head. They may not shout it from the roof-tops the way White girls do, but they do it. As to the baby thing ... that's sickening, though I'm sure the little boy wouldn't mind.

User Detail :  

Name : Paul S., City : Southfield, State : MI Country : United States, 

Kerrie26486
    Participant
    Jerome, I have an answer for you...Most little black girls are brought up in the church by elders and we are taught to be sexually pure and to respect our bodies. Not that white children aren't raised in the church, but the roots of the church in a black family are strong, and so are the values. Therefore, we are raised to believe that it is 'sluttish' to go around sharing our bodies (and lips) with every man that comes by. Therefore, you will find black women to be a little more prudish in bed...

User Detail :  

Name : Kerrie26486, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 23, City : Raleigh, State : NC Country : United States, Occupation : Media Relations Representative, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

tree
    I'm a white female, ex-prostitute. if a man is hitting up on a woman, and she's promiscuous, she's probably used to lotsa sex and oral sex. sometimes women suck to keep a guy hanging around, or to hear the guy say 'oh, you're the best cock-sucker'. if you're hitting up ten white women to two black women, odds are more honkies will go with you. if a sexee does something really well, the sexee will want to do it all the time. if someone told you that you're really good at something, most likely you'd like to do it again, and even better, and practice makes perfect. * I've read that in the older days, like Roman days, wetnurses often suckled a baby's penis to keep it from crying. *

User Detail :  

Name : tree, City : mark, State : AZ Country : United States, 

Patty30454
    Participant
    I wholeheartedly agree with you, Ivana. I'm also white and used to give oral sex to my husband, but never enjoyed it and after 18 years told him I wasn't going to do that anymore. This society has become way too obsessed with this one esx act. This in itself is a huge turnoff for me.

User Detail :  

Name : Patty30454, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 41, City : Newport News, State : VA Country : United States, 

Ashley
    Participant
    Don't be ridiculous That's just another strain of the same rumour when it hits white christian people it's jewish women prefer it over sex(now I don't know any jews so I can't exactly combat it but I still think it's stupid) I've never went down and perhaps the girl you were dating was(OBVIOUSLY) just taught weird sex practices from a young age if you'll notice(I'm not saying this as a bad thing but..)most white women(I believe the stats are 99.1% of white non-hispanic people marry other white people)don't date black people perhaps just because they don't live in the same areas and go to the same churches etc.(not to mention a black guy asking me out and then saying I heard all white girls like to give head would probably set me off black people) and those who do date within their social class now all the upper class black guys I know have more than one race of friends unlike the poorer ones and poorer girls...well tend to come from weaker home lives (ie no dad to come home to and look in the eye) less family time in general less church(church is among other things networking) and well allowed to view more.. promiscuous media things ...Just saying

User Detail :  

Name : Ashley, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Pasco, State : WA Country : United States, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Gatorboy
    I knew a mother who did that, and it wsn't really sexual at all. It did work effectively, and as far as I can tell, there have been no after effects from it. She only did it until he was about 6 months old.

User Detail :  

Name : Gatorboy, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 55, City : Melbourne, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : retired, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Tom24103
    Participant
    It has everything to do with the woman, and nothing to do with race/color. I've been with women of all different colors and ethnicity. Only one wouldn't give head, and she was white! *shrug* I don't know where the steriotype came from, but it's pattently untrue. The newborn and nurse thing though... I'd think anyone would realize there's no way in hell that would happen!

User Detail :  

Name : Tom24103, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Baptist, Age : 35, City : Boston, State : MA Country : United States, Occupation : I.T, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 

M25008
    Participant
    I don't know much about the steriotype, but I guess it's how comfortable you are as far as foreplay and intimacy goes. I know that foreplay and 'making love' is associated with caucasions while straight 'fucking' is more associated with other races and that they aren't as comforable. I don't know if any of this is strictly true, but I've heard some studies on it. Oral sex is a very intimate thing. More so that just sex. It just depends on how close your partner is willing to get. It's not a bad thing if you don't want to, or if you like to. It doesn't mean your partner is a slut or doesn't 'appreciate you.' it's just preference

User Detail :  

Name : M25008, City : SLC, State : UT Country : United States, 

Dina M.
    Participant
    with the baby thing; many old cultures masturbated crying babies to sleep. I think India is the most popular one for females. but now it is abuse.

User Detail :  

Name : Dina M., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : unsure, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : Poet, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Laura G
    Participant
    I've never heard about nurses in the US doing this, but I've read that there are cultures where kissing is public is seen as obscene, but sucking your baby's penis is just a calming technique (and an effective one, I would guess). I think the difference is that babies are not sexual beings. I would never do that myself, though!

User Detail :  

Name : Laura G, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Methodist, Age : 22, City : Philadelphia, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 4 Years of College, 

Sean
    Participant
    I've dated white, black, and asian women. I have not noticed any race-specific sexual characteristics among any of them. Most of them enjoyed going down and being gone down on. The biggest differences I've found come down to personal preferences. But- the Battle of the Sexes seems to be more ironed-out in the white community than in any other. Maybe it's that white women (as a whole) don't feel as submissive or disrespected by performing oral sex, nor do they feel as self-conscious about their vaginas when it comes to having oral sex performed on them.

User Detail :  

Name : Sean, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 35, City : Dallas, State : TX Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.