Why do white people complain so much?

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author

Frank
    Where are you from? Talk about stereotypes! There are many people, who grow up in harsh environments. To say that all whites have grown up with the best of everything is grossly incorrect. I have worked for everything I have and I believe, have earned the right to complain when I need to. I resent the fact that you say whites are the reason for anyones lack of self confidence. We all make our own decisions and no one person or group can make you do anything you dont want. It basically boils down to blaming yourself for your own faults and working to change them.

User Detail :  

Name : Frank, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 31, City : Kansas City, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : IT, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Kate
    Ok first of all it dosn't matter if they are white or black, how do you know if they really have a complant. It is your judgment when you say that THE WHITE PEOPLE complain. What would happen if an ethnic person called and complained you would not judge them would you NO!

User Detail :  

Name : Kate, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, City : troy, State : NY Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Patrick Davis
    Participant
    Colleen, hun its nice but you are clueless...

User Detail :  

Name : Patrick Davis, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 25, City : Kansas City, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : Software Engineer, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

RJ30171
    Participant
    This is a joke, right? A 'troll' to get reaction from Whites? If the orginal poster is indeed a Black, how about this little thing to do with the Confederate flag, not to mention reparations!!! The Blacks whine about being treated so poorly, and how their 'culture' suffers at the hands of the terrrible White man! The best part was when the Africans were protesting the Confederate flag in their dashikis and African pillbox hats, and other African doo-dads!!! Negroes can have a culture but the Southerner who's family died in the Civil War can go too hell??? WHO whines too much? Entitlement mentality...'Ain't it great'?

User Detail :  

Name : RJ30171, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 43, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : Management, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Mandy
    Participant
    I don't understand people like yourself. You say their 9-5 jobs. It really sounds like you're talking about white people. What black people do not have a 9-5. Maybe I should inform my African American husband when he comes home from his 9-5 he should not call any type of customer service because it's only white folk that call customer service and complain. Hopefully you will be able to tell I'm white, so you can tell me to 'fix it my damn self.' Give me a break. For those of you who have these college educations there sure are a lot of illiterate people in these discussions. When I say illiterate I don't mean not able to read or write. Much deeper than that. Like I said if you people have any type of education you will know what I'm talking about.

User Detail :  

Name : Mandy, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, City : Pittsburgh, State : PA Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Becky
    Participant
    ...Is that a complaint?

User Detail :  

Name : Becky, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, City : E. Lansing, State : MI Country : United States, 

Mrs.B
    Participant
    I run a business with a very large clientbase and my clients are predominately black. I have maybe 30% whites/70% black clients. The business I run requires that I am constantly in touch with these clients and I know many of them personally. I rarely hear from the white clients - no complaints, no problems, they are pleased with the service, etc. I note that my black clients are always complaining. They are never happy, they always want something for nothing. I believe that it is where you work or maybe the state you are in that you only have white clients.

User Detail :  

Name : Mrs.B, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Baptist, Age : 31, City : Oxon Hill, State : MD Country : United States, Occupation : Self Employed, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

mikey
    Participant
    In response to MarronBella's message on white people complaining so much compared to other races. She says 98% of the calls are white people. How can you know that they are white if they are on the phone? Is that not linguistic profiling??

User Detail :  

Name : mikey, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 18, City : waconia, State : MN Country : United States, Occupation : Dietary Aid, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
    He's right. Black folks are used to not to not having much. Have you noticed that when a white person commits suicide, it's because he or she lost their jobs. Blacks don't commit suicide when they lose a job because black folks know how to bounce back because their used to not having jobs and being discriminated against. In my opinion, blacks are the most coforful race of people and are the strongest spirited too!!!

User Detail :  

Name : Vito-Castelluccianno, Gender : M, Race : Black/African American, Age : 22, City : Los Angeles, State : CA Country : United States, 

Tena
    Participant
    Who's complaining today?

User Detail :  

Name : Tena, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 31, City : Grand Rapids, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : dental assistant, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Aj
    Participant
    Have you checked the census reports whites are more priveledged as a whole.

User Detail :  

Name : Aj, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 20, City : Cleveland, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : University student, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.