Little bootie azz

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • Author

Brigitte
    First off, I'm a very active girl, with a very 'white ghetto booty'. Women with flat butts doesn't mean they're more active, it means they have less muscle in that area. And its not because we're mutated either. My whole family have round bottoms that we're all proud of. Some women just don't have that. I've seen Black's with no butt (though not many). Women are beautiful, with bodies that are prized and become a form of art work. OUr bodies are wonderful no matter what shape or form, and no matter what our size of the ass is. I dont care if your White, Black, Asian, Hispanic, or 'mutated'.... ass or not, breasts or not ect. we're all a very graceful, beautiful creature.

User Detail :  

Name : Brigitte, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 20, City : Cleveland, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

tylisa-c24934
    Participant
    white people have different opinions on what a big butt is. black definition is round and full not wide and flat.

User Detail :  

Name : tylisa-c24934, City : washington, State : DC Country : United States, 

T
    Participant
    A lot of Polish girls have nice, round butts that are full but not fat. Not saying that because I'm half Polish. Just an observation living in mostly Polish/German/Latino neighborhood.

User Detail :  

Name : T, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 34, City : Detroit, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : journalist, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Andrew
    Participant
    This girl is only saying this because she's only 15. She probably goes to a predominately black school where all her black freinds have noticeably large Butts than white girls. I'm 47 and I've seen a lot women of all races with Big Butts and no Butt. It don't matter what color a woman is - it's all in the genetics.

User Detail :  

Name : Andrew, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 47, City : Parker, State : CO Country : United States, Occupation : Information Technology, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Chester
    Participant
    White girls have plenty of a**. I know cuz I've had plenty of dey a** too. Sheeiiitt...

User Detail :  

Name : Chester, Gender : M, Disability : Paralyzed, Race : Black/African American, Religion : New Thought Movement, Age : 45, City : Chattanooga, State : AL Country : United States, Occupation : Banker, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 
Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.