Little bootie azz

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 80 total)
  • Author

Nelson-A20164
    Participant
    Ha!!!! Come down to Venezuela and take a look at the white girls here!!! Or just go to Miami, it's the same. Most Latino-Hispanic(whatever) White girls got back! and they are as white (european ancentry) as any 'white girl' from Maine. Maybe it has to do with the weather, or natural selection down here (bubble butt white girls = more mating partners), who knows?

User Detail :  

Name : Nelson-A20164, Gender : M, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Age : 33, City : Caracas, State : NA Country : Venezuela, Occupation : Lawyer/Business, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Sara28345
    Participant
    I don't know where you have been but white girls do have butts. I exercise, am thin (size 3 pants) and I have a huge round butt. But I'm not complaining I love it. I am a white girl, with a big white butt! :)

User Detail :  

Name : Sara28345, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 14, City : Wappingers Falls, State : NY Country : United States, 

Andromeda
    Participant
    Have you forgotten to take into consideration the rising levels of eating disorders amongst white women and girls? That would probably explain their so-called 'active appearance'. Besides, even if a white girl didn't exercise, which you assume accounts for big asses, then she'd probably become fat, and I can bet you that fat wouldn't go to the ass. It's just genetics.

User Detail :  

Name : Andromeda, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Religion : Agnostic, Age : 17, City : Washington, State : DC Country : United Kingdom, Occupation : Student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Matt
    Participant
    My wife has a butt - as does my mom, aunt, sister-in-law, friends, etc. Look around! I've seen plenty of black girls with flat behinds, just as often as white girls. Frankly, I prefer a girl with curves, like the ideal women from the '40s.

User Detail :  

Name : Matt, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 19, City : Sacramento, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Brett-B
    Participant
    I think it's all about genetics. Butts are shaped differently depending on ethnicity, I've noticed. Obviously black men liking big butts is linked to many black women having them. Same thing with white guys liking white girls' small butts. It all goes back to our genetics.

User Detail :  

Name : Brett-B, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Tucson, State : AZ Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

Tina
    Participant
    Some do, and I guess you can say some don't. But not every girl has a flat ass. I have a very nice ass, and I have seen much bigger ones on other white women. I figure some white women have flat butts because they are very active and burn all that flab off.

User Detail :  

Name : Tina, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 21, City : Roseville, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Mommy, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Turnip
    Participant
    There have been claims that support why African Americans have larger rumps than most other cultures. The foods that most were used to during the days of slavery had very little taste, just enough to provide some kind of sustenance. These foods, however, became commonplace with many long afterwards. And to enhance flavor, salt and spices were added. This increased salt intake perpetuated water retention and fat curation in certain areas, hence the larger booty.

User Detail :  

Name : Turnip, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 25, City : San Diego, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Illustrator, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Benny23368
    Participant
    Because white people are a grafted or mutated race of people. This is not a racist statement, but fact. I have read books written by white authors who admit this. Since they are mutated, they are slightly underdeveloped in areas.

User Detail :  

Name : Benny23368, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 30, City : Richmond, State : VA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Ashley
    Participant
    I am a white girl and have a good-size butt, so not all white girls lack butts.

User Detail :  

Name : Ashley, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 16, City : Greer, State : SC Country : United States, Occupation : student, Social class : Middle class, 

Ladyl
    Participant
    Hey, what about Latina girls? We typically have nice round booties, but I don't know if it is so much a cultural thing as just genetics. White girls can have nice butts, too, but I have to admit I don't see them that often.

User Detail :  

Name : Ladyl, Gender : F, City : Lodi, State : CA Country : United States, 

Angel23950
    Participant
    Sorry girlie, but there ARE white girls out there who have butts. My boyfriend tells me all the time that I have a 'nice ass.' But I'm sure we white girls don't sit around and eat hamhocks all day long. Besides, all the black chicks I've encountered say they want a big ass. So blacks bring it upon themselvs as far as that stereotype.

User Detail :  

Name : Angel23950, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Cleveland, State : OH Country : United States, Social class : Upper middle class, 
    Can you explain to me exactly what hamhocks has to do with subject at hand? Last time I checked, the subject was butts...not the perceived diet of African Americans. And for the record, African American people are not the only people who eat hamhocks...Italians eat them as well...they just cook them differently than African Americans do. You should also remember that many African Americans do not consume pork, because they are Muslims, and this religion prohibits the consumption of pig, which is considered by Muslims to be a filthy dirty animal. Next time, be careful about attempting to slander an entire race of people. You only serve to make yourself look silly, petty and childish.

User Detail :  

Name : RhondaOutlaw, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 41, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Account Representative, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Gloria21513
    Participant
    According to plastic surgeons, in the last 10 years there has been a substantial increase in booty implants from white women and girls. Since Jay-Lo came on the scene with her black girls booty, white women have deemed it necessary to have one just like it and because black men are in love with big booties and since white girls want to be everything for all men, they have no choice but to go under the knife to obtain on.

User Detail :  

Name : Gloria21513, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Bryan-Hokum
    Participant
    Evolution my dear, evolution. During the rainy season, food is plenty. During the dry season, things are different. Those big booties are for fat storage, used to keep the organism alive during hard scrabble times. Humans that migrated to temperate regions lost that attribute along with most pigmentation needed for the equatorial environment.

User Detail :  

Name : Bryan-Hokum, Gender : M, Age : 48, City : Cincinnati, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : medical assistant, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

angela
    Participant
    why do negros have huge asses and nasty big ass lips? just because thats why.

User Detail :  

Name : angela, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Wiccan, Age : 21, City : stafford, State : VA Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.