Little bootie azz

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)
  • Author

Lisa22756
    Participant
    Well..i have plenty of a butt. I have several white friends that have butts too(girls). But a majority of white girls don't have to much. But there are some that have alot back there.

User Detail :  

Name : Lisa22756, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 15, City : Tuscaloosa, State : AL Country : United States, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
    I've always wanted to know the answer to that question myself until I took an African Civilizations class at my college. Since white people evolved from Europe and black from africa, our bodies were designed to store fat in different places. That is also why our pigments are darker than theirs. Of course it would be, we originated from a place where hot climate is constant, they didn't so they didn't have the access to the suns rays to darken their skin like we did. this is why we are darker. Anyways (i got way of subject) We talked in my class about why white women have no butts and its simply because their bodies were not built to store fatty tissues in the buttocks like black peoples. Now don't get it twisted because there are A LOT of black women that don't have butts. Its a certain culture of africans that had fat buttocks and a lot of african americans today aren't full blooded african. We all have some different ethnicities in us so that also explains how some blacks have flat butts. Its basically because their bodies aren't built to store fat in the buttocks, they store fat in the hips and breast more than the buttocks. (thats a scientific fact).

User Detail :  

Name : 1EducatedBlackQueen, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : half italian half black, Age : 19, City : St.Louis, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : full time college student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

PaleRider
    Participant
    We work very hard. Work it off. Why do black women have fat asses? Lazy?

User Detail :  

Name : PaleRider, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Not answered, Disability : Not answered, Race : Not answered, Religion : Methodist, City : Newyork, State : NY Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

bryan
    Participant
    Because they are not ment to have 10 kids to over run our city, state, country and world

User Detail :  

Name : bryan, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : AMERICAN WHITE MALE, Religion : Christian, Age : 37, City : st. louis, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : self-employed, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Camille
    Participant
    Because they don't eat the soul food that black folks eat.lol i'm juss playin ahaha. Thats a real questions but I have some white female friends that have a bigger but then me and most of my black friends and they don't like it. they think they're fat, i'm like dang i'll take it then. So they see that as something good.

User Detail :  

Name : Camille, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 18, City : Warren, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : College, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Erin
    Participant
    Not only was your message an assumed truth (otherwise known as a logical fallacy) but it is also untrue. I am part Irish, English and part German, so you could assume that I am an anglo-european white female. Let me tell you something, I HAVE a butt. Typical of many females of my race, whether you see it or not, I have a smaller chest and a larger 'azz'. Nobody bothers me about it, it is just a little ill-proportioned to the rest of my body. You cannot assume that white girls do not have butts. I am not speaking just for myself but a lot of girls I grew up with of all races, some of us who had to endure ignorant taunts in high school like 'ghetto booty'. I hope this opens your eyes a little bit.

User Detail :  

Name : Erin, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 20, City : Anaheim, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : College Student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
    Is this question a joke? Of course everyone has a 'butt', but like most anything they vary in shapes and sizes. Just as something can be too small, they in turn can also be too big. So, if that is the case, your question could be viewed as unecessary as 'why are black womens butts so big?'

User Detail :  

Name : Bill McLaughlin, City : Ft. Worth, State : TX Country : United States, 

Summer
    Participant
    I think that is a stereotype that the different race's have put on each other. I am a white girl and have a butt. So that just goes to show you that its a lie. *smile*

User Detail :  

Name : Summer, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 23, City : Hollywood, State : MD Country : United States, Occupation : Administrative, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

stacy27935
    Participant
    i think it is very ignorant to assume all white girls don't have butts. I am white and i am known for having a butt, so obviously it is not a white thing, it just has to do with the genes of a family.

User Detail :  

Name : stacy27935, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Presbyterian, Age : 22, City : springfield, State : VA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Hector
    maybe over in Tennesse white girls have no butt but over here in CALIFORNIA white girls have nice ones. Why do black people have attitudes?

User Detail :  

Name : Hector, City : Long Beach, State : CA Country : United States, 

JJ
    Participant
    Oddly enough some do and some dont. Some black girls dont have butts either. Although more white then black dont have butts it seems. It is a genetic predisposition to have a larger rear that makes it that way. This seems to be the reason behind the variance.

User Detail :  

Name : JJ, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : American Indian, Age : 29, City : Oklahoma City, State : OK Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Joe-O-Brien32464
    Participant
    Because they are physically active. I am not speaking for all white females but they have a diet of high protien and rich carbohydrates...therefore creating alot more muscle mass rather then fat masses.

User Detail :  

Name : Joe-O-Brien32464, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Age : 24, City : Milwaukee, State : WI Country : United States, Occupation : roofer/painter, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Christina32049
    Participant
    Not all white girls have no ass. Skinny white girls don't, basically because they don't have any meat on any part of their bodies. The reason most black women have bigger behinds is because they are not as concerned about being bone thin. Most white woman are concerned about weight, and when you are trying to loose weight the first place it drops from is your breasts and behind. But, nonetheless, not all white women have no ass.

User Detail :  

Name : Christina32049, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 19, City : Chattanooga, State : TN Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, 

Mack
    Participant
    ok not all white girls have no butts..theres a few girls i knwo that r white that have very nice perfect sized butts..now i in my personal opinion would rather have a white girl with a small or no butt at all over a ghetto but easy, its gross, im sorry it is...

User Detail :  

Name : Mack, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Religion : Catholic, Age : 16, City : moline, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : mack, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

MINION
    Participant
    Microevolution. Whereas some Africans stuff a towel wrapped around their rear-ends in order to look well-fed enough to bare young, non-blacks probably prefer the fertility of younger-looking women.

User Detail :  

Name : MINION, City : n/a, State : CA Country : United States, 
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.