Definition of pedophilia

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)
  • Author

Fran
    Participant
    I'm inclined to think you are not. (I knew a pedophile who was recieving treatment for many years). Here are some questions that you may want to think about... Do you feeel drawn to areas where kids congregate? (typical of a pedophile) Do you view older women with small breasts sexually? (a pedophile would only do so reluctantly-the innocence and sense of power over a child being part of the turn on). Please note that many pedophiles believe they 'love' the object of their affection, even though that really is not possible. The fact that you are asking may be the best sign. Please look for girls your own age with small breasts. You may find that having an 'equal' relationship is more satisfying then you ever thought.

User Detail :  

Name : Fran, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 42, City : Woodstock, State : IL Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

T-OReilly31563
    Participant
    Men who like younger girls because they're younger are men who have no confidence in themselves--they can't handle an adult woman. If you like these children (and 13/14 *is* a child) because they look up to you and make you feel older and special, then you're not with them for the right reasons. If it's only breast size you're interested in, why not look at 16 & 17 year olds with small breasts? They *do* exist, you know. I read a study that said 25% of men prefer smaller than average breasts, so you're not unusual there. What would be unusual (and illegal) is if you were only attracted to 13 & 14 year olds as you got older. At 16, it's not as big a deal since they're probably among the girls you know best (though you shouldn't be having sexual contact with them--they're still children, physically, emotionally, and legally). You need to be looking at girls your own age--because if you stay stuck on 13 year olds as you get older, that *is* pedophilia.

User Detail :  

Name : T-OReilly31563, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Age : 45, City : South Bend, State : IN Country : United States, 

NE25889
    Participant
    I don't believe you would be considered a pedophile, as long as the real reason you're attracted to younger girls is breast size. On the other hand, there are plenty of 16-year-olds who don't have large breasts, so I have to suspect that there's something going on there.

User Detail :  

Name : NE25889, Gender : F, Age : 19, City : Binghamton, State : NY Country : United States, 

Jill23823
    Participant
    I doubt you're a pedophile because you're 16 and like girls a couple of years younger. it would be a worry if you were a lot older and still only liked girls that age. There are plenty of mature women with small breasts - many mature men who are NOT pedophiles prefer small breasts. I think there is more to pedophilia than a preference for smaller breasts - liking no breasts on a girl at all would be a lot more worrying. If you like these girls because they are 13 or 14 and that doesn't change then that is probably a reason to worry. If your taste in women develops with you growing up to mature women with small breasts then you're probably not a pedophile.

User Detail :  

Name : Jill23823, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 30, City : London, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

john
    Participant
    as far as i know the dsm IV says that you have to be at least 16 that and you have to be 5 years older then the other individual

User Detail :  

Name : john, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 21, City : seattle, State : WA Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Amy
    Participant
    Yes. A friend of mine went from 16 year olds to 14 then 12 years old and he was eventually caught with 5 charges against him. He had this pedophilia attraction since he was 13 years old and it was an ongoing struggle for him - this 36 years old man never sought for help after all of these years. FYI, analyze this issue indepth and wait until you're in appropriate age where you can legally join small-breast fetish club where there are legal age females.

User Detail :  

Name : Amy, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : mixed, Religion : Episcopalian, Age : 34, City : Tampa, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : homemaker, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Jan
    Rafael, Yes! You're only 16. If you were attracted to 6 year olds, then you could worry. As it is, you say that the main reason you're attracted to 13 & 4 yr. olds is that you like small breats. If you're truely concerned, try looking for 16-18 girls that have small breats, they'd love to hear from you.

User Detail :  

Name : Jan, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 42, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Administrative, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Ann24286
    Participant
    You're 16. 13 and 14 year olds are in your age range. What you will find as you get older is small breasts are not neccessarily age-related. Now, if you get to be 22, and you're still only interested in 13 to 14 year olds, then yes, you are a pedophile. Part of your problem may be where you live. The greater Seattle area is one of only two places in the U.S. (The other being L.A., go figure) where barely pubescent girls regularly get breast implants. In addition to being an aesthetic problem for you, it's a sad, sad commentary on the local mindset.

User Detail :  

Name : Ann24286, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Animist, Age : 37, City : KC, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : Administrative Assistant, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jessica
    Participant
    I believe true pedophilia is committed by a person over the age of 18, with a minor five or more years his junior. Therefore a 16-year-old having sex with 13 and 14-year-olds would not be considered illegal.

User Detail :  

Name : Jessica, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Protestant, Age : 18, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Exton
    Participant
    No need to worry yet. You're still young, and there is a relatively small age gap between yourself and 13/14 year olds. Maybe you just like small breasts? If you're really concerned or curious about the matter, don't be afraid to contact a psychologist; they are able to diagnose whether such predispositions spell trouble, and can advise you on what to do.

User Detail :  

Name : Exton, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : nontheist, Age : 18, City : Medway, State : MA Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Rachel
    Participant
    I don't think that liking girls 3 years younger than you makes you a pedophile. Many women have smaller breasts...some ethnicities tend to have smaller breasts. Do you only like newly developing breasts? THAT could be a problem. I think that if your only reason for liking younger girls is because of very small breasts...if you can find say an Asian girl who has very small breasts, who is not younger still attractive and be attracted to her...then you're probably fine. But as you age, your preferences will probably change, anyway...and hopefully so will the age of the girls you find yourself attracted to.

User Detail :  

Name : Rachel, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 36, City : Niagara-on-the-Lake, State : NA Country : Canada, Occupation : Homemaker, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Adam
    Participant
    You're still within the 'age-range' of these girls, so I would not consider it pedophilia. According to the website 'Answers.com', under the 'Encyclopedia' section of the topic of pedophilia, is ' psychosexual disorder in which there is a preference for sexual activity with prepubertal children.' Just because you 'like' these girls does not make you a pedophile.

User Detail :  

Name : Adam, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 18, City : Commerce, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Student/Entertainer, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper class, 

Suzanne Root
    Participant
    Yes, it is pedophilia, mostly because you like the UNDERDEVELOPED breasts, which are of a child's. Why not look to 18 year olds with SMALL BREASTS? If you don't then it is because you like children. Get help now.

User Detail :  

Name : Suzanne Root, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 41, City : Vista, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : stay at home mom, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

MG
    Participant
    You are only 16 years old, i would say that dating a 14 year old isnt a big deal at your age. However, when you hit your 20s,30s and beyond and you are still attracted to 14 year olds, that is a problem. There are plenty of girls, and later on, women, with small breasts to chose from. Honostly, i dont think it is a big deal at your age honey, but be mindful as you go up in age, that your girlfriends do too.

User Detail :  

Name : MG, City : St Augustine, State : FL Country : United States, 

Robert
    No, you are far from being guilty of pedophilia since you are close to the same age of the particular targets. You're only 'guilt' is that you, perhaps, are drawn to others who are emotionally less mature than you. Your sexual preferences regarding appearance are perfectly normal. Don't be hung up on terminology or reading something dramatic and abnormal into your feelings.

User Detail :  

Name : Robert, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 47, City : Montclair, State : NJ Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.