Definition of pedophilia

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • Author

Jay31305
    Participant
    Hey Guy, You're 16, you're still a kid yourself. I realistically don't think you are a pedophile because you find girls your own age attractive. You're at the beginning of your sexuality. I'm 29 and my wife is 24, that's 5 years, does that make me one because of our age difference? No, Now, if you were 20 looking at ten year olds, then most likely yes, but you're still young, and 13-16 is considered your age group. If I were you, I wouldn't stress. Just go with the flow.

User Detail :  

Name : Jay31305, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 29, City : St. Louis, State : MO Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Teresa24691
    Participant
    It would only become pedophilia if it continues as you get older only wanting children instead of women, there are plenty of women with small breasts. If that is trully why you desire them and you can make the distintion between a child and someone in your age range. I don't think however you should be involved with anyone sexually until they are the same age as you or within reasonable proximaty of your age.

User Detail :  

Name : Teresa24691, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 19, City : Lake Charles, State : LA Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Alexei
    Participant
    Since women around that age often reach or have already reached puberty, then I don't suppose it can be called pedophilia. Children and teenagers have very different appearances - both bodily and facial - and it's only pedophilia if you're attracted to the former. Then again, I'm not an expert. Don't put your full confidence in my answer.

User Detail :  

Name : Alexei, City : Mountain View, State : CA Country : United States, 

Brian
    Pedophiles are normally middle aged, but always over 18. A 2 or 3 year gap between you and your significant other is normally not a huge thing to worry about. Consider that most couples with children have a 4 or 5 year gap at times; Hollywood is just wrong though... like 80 year old guys marrying 21 year old females. No, it's not wrong at all... just once you turn 18, start looking for people around your age with a small chest size unless you're already in a relationship with, say, a 16 year old (most states have an age of consent, normally 16)

User Detail :  

Name : Brian, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Disability : ADHD (According to the marines, its a disability), Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Wiccan, Age : 18, City : Minnetrista, State : MN Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Ice Cream Scooper (part time), Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Sarah
    Participant
    I don't really think that counts...mainly because you're still underage, and you don't just like them because they're young. In my experience, there isn't too much different between being 13-14 and 16 (I started dating my husband when I was 13, and he was 16...we dated for almost 8 years, and were married last May).I think it would only really be a big deal if you were attracted to preteens or something like that o_O .

User Detail :  

Name : Sarah, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : na, Disability : na, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 21, City : Swannanoa, State : NC Country : United States, Occupation : Crew at a pizza place, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Natalie
    Participant
    I do not think so. I'm 15 and I like older men (30 +) and I believe liking younger girls for a specific reason such as small breasts is not exactly pedophilia. You see, as you get older, there will definitely be women your age with small breasts. Not every girl has big breasts. You're only 16 - when you're older you'll find you are more attracted to people your own age (small breasts are a huge possibility!).

User Detail :  

Name : Natalie, Gender : F, Age : 15, City : NT, State : NA Country : Australia, 

Jerry
    Participant
    I am no expert on this but it would seem that you as a 16 year old would normally associate with girls a couple of years younger than yourself. However as you get older, you should probably find yourself continuing to be attracted to girls a couple of years younger than you are at any given time. Once you reach age 18 you fall into a legal thing which makes you liable to become a statutory rapist if you have sex with a female under the age of consent in your state. If, by the time you reach the age of majority in your state, you still find yourself attracted to 13 year old girls rather than 16 or 17 year old girls, you may have a problem! Remember there are plenty of women close to your age who have small breasts. Find someone your own age group who meets your criteria.

User Detail :  

Name : Jerry, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Episcopalian, Age : 58, City : Jacksonville, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Retired Business Exec, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Megan
    Participant
    Are you attracted to girls your age with smaller breasts? If so, then no. If you are 16 and they are 14 that is not a big deal. Thats like a Freshman and a Junior in High School. 13 is a little young as alot of times girls don't even hit puberty until then.

User Detail :  

Name : Megan, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 24, City : Olathe, State : KS Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Annasteven P.
    Participant
    You are only 2 or 3 years older than they are, and your attraction is not abnormal, although it might be awkward to be in high school when the object of your affections isn't. When someone is 20 and still likes 13 year old girls, that's a problem.

User Detail :  

Name : Annasteven P., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 47, City : Everett, State : WA Country : United States, Occupation : legal secretary, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Julie S.
    Participant
    You are not talking a huge age difference and being attracted to a specific attribute is understandable. I guess to answer your question you may want to ask yourself if you found a girl your age or older that was small framed would you be interested in her?

User Detail :  

Name : Julie S., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 35, City : Spokane, State : WA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

D31844
    Participant
    If you are attracted to women with smaller breasts that's fine. Why do they have to be younger than you? pedophiles often have age groups that they like. Are you interested in younger girls for reasens other than small breasts? Your attractions should age with you. A two year age difference is a big emotional and physical difference at your age and you need to realize that a 13 or 14 year old is not emotionally on the same page as you. Look at the girls your own age many of them have small breasts. with so many women getting implants their are plenty of girls on the samll side. Examine why you want to limit yourself to younger girls.

User Detail :  

Name : D31844, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 30, City : Dallas, State : TX Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Marianne
    Participant
    Since lots of women your own age have small breasts, I wonder what may be really going on with you. Do you like being the 'older and wiser' man? Girls that much younger than you may seem non-threatening compared to girls your own age. Also, I would like you to consider how much, at your tender age, you are objectifying women already. Are you aware that this 13 year old may have been menstruating for less than a year? That compared to you she is a child? How about treating girls like whole sacred humans, rather than 'breast possessors'? As to your specific question, all pedophiles have 'reasons' for their desires. You should be aware that in many states, any sexual contact you have with a 13-14 year old may be illegal. It is certainly unethical because of the power imbalance between an adult and a child. If you are never attracted to girls you own age, and are always attracted to 13-14 year olds, you may want to discuss this with someone. It is good that you are looking for answers for your questions. Continue doing that, remember the right way to treat others and you will do fine.

User Detail :  

Name : Marianne, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Lesbian, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 54, City : Portland, State : OR Country : United States, Occupation : Stage Manager, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jim-H
    Participant
    Check here: http://www.mhamic.org/terminology/terminology_print.htm (site is mainly about men/boys but terminolgy is defined for any gender) And here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia You WILL get different definitions and descriptions depending on where you go.

User Detail :  

Name : Jim-H, City : Somewhere, State : NY Country : United States, 

Uriah
    Not yet, give a couple of years. Then you'll be in trouble

User Detail :  

Name : Uriah, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : Deaf, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Religion is for sheep, Age : 31, City : Tucson, State : AZ Country : United States, Occupation : Bank Officer, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Nathan24903
    Participant
    A two-year age difference is not a cause for worry. Much more worrisome would be being sexually attracted to children younger than this. However, if in two years your tastes in women have not aged, then you may have some psychological problems.

User Detail :  

Name : Nathan24903, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 17, City : Montreal, State : NA Country : Canada, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.