Songbird

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Infections and odor with white women #29017

    Songbird
    Member

    You know this is kinda funny to me. Maybe you should read another question that was posted on this site that was intitled ‘Strong Odor of Black Women During Sex’. Now I read this question about it being White women smelling the worst. From viewing both questions it is easy to see that it is not a race thing… its a hygine thing. And on the yeast infection question.. I am no dr. but I can say that I am a black woman that has had many problems with yeast infections because of the many antibiotics that I was on. This leaves me inclined to say that neither is about race.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Songbird, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 23, City : Birmingham, State : AL, Country : United States, Occupation : Cosmetologist, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)