Forum Replies Created
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
-
AuthorPosts
-
RickMemberIn Holland, if you know the other person, you kiss once on the left cheek, then the right, then the left again. This is only between women or between a man and a woman. Otherwise, you shake hands.
User Detail :
Name : Rick, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 23, City : Springfield, State : MO, Country : United States, Occupation : Designer, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class,
RickMemberI wouldn’t have a coronary about it. When I hear my Grandfather rant and say things that would surely get someone my age beaten to a pulp for saying, I can’t help but laugh a little and realise how things have changed. I’m not here to determin what jokes are good or bad, but when you take yourself and everyone too seriously I think you do more damage than good. I think people learn tolerance through humor more than anything.
User Detail :
Name : Rick, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 23, City : Springfield, State : MO, Country : United States, Occupation : Designer, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class,
RickMemberAmericans are well aware we’re hated – out of jealousy, misunderstanding or whatever. The fact is, we just don’t care.
User Detail :
Name : Rick, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 23, City : Springfield, State : MO, Country : United States, Occupation : Designer, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, -
AuthorPosts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Dare To Ask Talk And News About Our Differences