Paul Sjarudji

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Teens and classic rock #46992

    To tell you the truth, I am quite surprised by the reverse prejudice you have received by those select few who wonder why you are listening to ‘their’ music. I was raised with classic rock alongside other genres, and my mother and I are always finding interesting things between old and new rock. I think it’s great that you have the desire to listen to what has been done, which can only give you an appreciation for what is being done now. Like anything in history, the more you know, the better you can articulate and critique your interest.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Paul Sjarudji, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Half white, half indonesian, Age : 23, City : Acampo, State : CA, Country : United States, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)