Patrick Kellogg

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Rainbow stickers #17583

    Another gay guy here with a rainbow sticker on my car. I like it because I think it promote visibilty and awareness in the world that gay people are out there. But don’t expect *anything* to happen because of the sticker. No vandalism, and I’ve never had someone approach me about it in a parking lot. Except for ‘speeder-uppers’ like you mentioned, I’ve never gotten any dates or phone numbers because of it. Sigh

    User Detail :  

    Name : Patrick Kellogg, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 35, City : Denver, State : CO, Country : United States, Occupation : Self-unemployed, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
    in reply to: On the receiving end? #15300

    I’d like to ask the *opposite* question of straight men: Given that the prostate is highly-loaded with pleaseure sensors and that you might have had anal sex with a female partner and she enjoyed it… why don’t *you* have receiving anal sex with your girlfriend? Are you afraid she will think you are gay? Do a web search for ‘bend over boyfriend’ for more info if you’re interested.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Patrick Kellogg, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 35, City : Denver, State : CO, Country : United States, Occupation : Self-unemployed, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)