On the receiving end?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author

nbs
    Participant
    To gay men: Do you receive or give anal sex, and why?

User Detail :  

Name : nbs, Gender : F, Age : 30, City : New York, State : OK Country : United States, 

James D.
    I have in the past been on both sides of anal sex. There was one man I dated with whom I enjoyed receiving it, probably because it stimulated my prostate just the right way, and another man with whom I enjoyed giving it, probably because he was limber and made it very easy. But throughout my life I have generally not liked it because it is uncomfortable, and there are plenty of others ways to have sex without it.

User Detail :  

Name : James D., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 47, City : Summit, State : NJ Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, 

Bob
    Participant
    Neil, I used to do both give and receive. Recently I have been really into receiving. Why? Other than it feels really good. There are so many sensing nerves plus the prostrate gland which when stimulated gives this awesome feeling. Yes it is scary at first, yes some think that why would you have anal sex when this is where you defacate from, but if you think about it you urinate from your penis but many guys think it is ok for women to suck on it. Sex is so varied and many different people are turned on by many different things. I have many straight friends who have actually come to enjoy a finger up anus or even a dildo from their girlfriends.

User Detail :  

Name : Bob, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Religion : Native American, Age : 32, City : St. Paul, State : MN Country : United States, Occupation : Higher Education, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

J21176
    Participant
    yes, I give and receive, and truly enjoy sharing both experiences with the man I love. some people prefer one to the other, some only do one or the other, and some do neither. why? it feels great. from the biological aspect, stimulation of the prostate gland can produce wonderful sensations regardless of your orientation. it does require a willingness and some degree of patience to allow the muscles to relax so that there is no pain.

User Detail :  

Name : J21176, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : ecumenical non-denominational, Age : 39, City : Jacksonville, State : FL Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

Michael
    Participant
    Yes, but not all gay men do. Many people believe this sexual act contributes to the 'icky' feeling that most people get when thinking about gay marriage, which is most unfortunate. IS having sex with someone of the opposite gender the only reason that straight folk get married? I hope not. It is certainly not the only reason I want to marry my partner.

User Detail :  

Name : Michael, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Recovering Catholic, Age : 39, City : Fouquette, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Dan27188
    Participant
    Yes, I give. Why? Because it feels good--I suspect in the way that vaginal sex feels good to a straight man.

User Detail :  

Name : Dan27188, City : Oak Park, State : IL Country : United States, 

Champ
    Participant
    Well, why do hetero men screw vaginas? Because it feels great. As for receiving most hetero men are not aware of the wonderful pleasure of prostate stimulation. Many men I have 'topped' have reached orgasm without touching themselves becuase of the stimulation my penis was giving their prostate.

User Detail :  

Name : Champ, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Phoenix, State : AZ Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Mike20447
    Participant
    Well, I'm not normally a fan of discussing my intimate sexual activity, but yay for the anonymity of the internet! To answer the question, I do both, but primarily receive. One reason could be that the biggest turn on for me is giving my partner pleasure. Also, it actually can feel good to be the 'bottom' and produces a fairly intense orgasm for me. I'm sure there are some other reasons, primarily psychological, but for me that is the quick explanation.

User Detail :  

Name : Mike20447, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 25, City : Manhattan, State : KS Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

mbi
    Participant
    Think about this: is there ANY part of your body that is MORE sensitive than your asshole? No. Is there any part of your body that is more INTIMATE and private? No. Anal sex is very sensual, very intimate. There is no greater sensation than being fucked. And to provide that pleasure to another man it pretty hot, too. Now for the psychological part. Is there any act more submissive than getting fucked in the ass? No. Is there any more dominating act than fucking a man? No. To submit and to dominate: both are very arousing acts. Bottom line: anal sex is addictive.

User Detail :  

Name : mbi, City : montrose, State : CO Country : United States, 

Patrick Kellogg
    Participant
    I'd like to ask the *opposite* question of straight men: Given that the prostate is highly-loaded with pleaseure sensors and that you might have had anal sex with a female partner and she enjoyed it... why don't *you* have receiving anal sex with your girlfriend? Are you afraid she will think you are gay? Do a web search for 'bend over boyfriend' for more info if you're interested.

User Detail :  

Name : Patrick Kellogg, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 35, City : Denver, State : CO Country : United States, Occupation : Self-unemployed, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Alex29060
    Participant
    Both, and I find them to be equally enjoyable in different ways. There is something very intimate about being inside of someone or having him inside of you. There's no way to be physically closer to someone than through intercourse, and the physical can greatly affect the emotional.

User Detail :  

Name : Alex29060, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 31, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : IT Professional, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Will
    Yeah I take it in the butt, and I also give it. As for why? Because I think it's hot. Why do straight men put their penines in vaginas? Because they think it's hot. There. Simple as that.

User Detail :  

Name : Will, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Unitarian, Age : 23, City : Iowa City, State : IA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Carl S.
    Participant
    This is an answer that must be answered individually. For me, I do both for one simple reason, I like it either way. It feels good to regardless if I'm on the giving or receiving end. Some prefer to only give while other prefer to only receive. The answer will vary by individual.

User Detail :  

Name : Carl S., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 38, City : Memphis, State : TN Country : United States, Occupation : Computer Programmer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Mark
    Participant
    . . . because they both feel good, but they feel good in different ways. The orgasm I get when I top is generally very intense and focused on my penis. When I bottom, my orgasm tends to not be as intense but it involves my whole body and leaves me all warm and melty inside. They are both very satisfying and it just depends on my mood as to what I want.

User Detail :  

Name : Mark, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Religion : Buddhist, Age : 21, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : Associate Student Director of Orientation, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Daniel27211
    Participant
    I used to only give, because that was what I felt like doing. But then I was quite curious so I started experimenting receiving, which after a while I found even more exciting. Whichever it is, giving or receiving, the reason people do it (and not just gays) is because it is VERY pleasurable.

User Detail :  

Name : Daniel27211, City : London, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.