Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
PatrickMemberFirst, you must examine why man created religion. It all makes sense if you think about it. Religion was created to explain what could not be explained otherwise. Even today, we cannot explain everything, and it’s doubtful we ever will be able to. It had nothing to do with enslaving women. Women helped plenty with religion, too. It’s human nature to want to believe in something greater, and that one does not simply vanish from existence upon death. People tend to cling to antiquated religions for comfort and a sense of purpose. And cut the bull about women being enslaved. Where I’m from, women are treated like goddesses. But I suppose that would just be more oppression. I suppose extremists are needed to obtain a balance in society.
User Detail :
Name : Patrick, Gender : M, Race : Irish, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 18, City : Los Altos, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class,
PatrickMemberFirst off, there are two kinds of cheats, both are bad news for you. Type 1: He doesn’t love you, he may still like you as a person but is not in love with you anymore. (dump him) Type 2: He loves you but does not have the willpower to resist sex.(dump him unless he is REALLY ugly and will not get any propositions) on second thought, just dump him. When I really am committed to someone, I may watch pornography still, or look at other women who pass by, but I will never even kiss one, let alone have sex with one.
User Detail :
Name : Patrick, Gender : M, Race : Irish, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 18, City : Los Altos, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class,
PatrickMemberI don’t hate people for how they look, but when I see some incredibly obese woman wearing a thong on the beach it just makes me wonder if she has any self respect to begin with. I love myself, but I recognise that I have some less desireable traits, so I dont accentuate them. I try to focus on the good parts of me. If your fat, you dont accomplisht his through wearing revealing clothing because after all, its whats inside that matters anyways
User Detail :
Name : Patrick, Gender : M, Race : Irish, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 18, City : Los Altos, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class,
PatrickMemberTo me it is the greatest honor a woman can bestow on a man. Theres only one first time, and having a woman give you her innocence is the best compliment i’ve ever received
User Detail :
Name : Patrick, Gender : M, Race : Irish, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 18, City : Los Altos, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class,
PatrickMemberI am myselt all the time, but I act differently around my parents than I do around my peer group. I’ve also noticed that my mom(forty something) acts differently when she is around her family. I act differently around each seperate person. This doesn’t mean i’m not being myself. I don’t wish to offend anyone usually. so I analyze each person present and decide what level of vulgarity I can spew out without seriously hurtinging someone. This goes the same when im around my girlfriend. I treat her a lot differently than I treat my buddies because the friendship is different. I love her to death, as I love my male friends, but we have different types of relationships (thank god).
User Detail :
Name : Patrick, Gender : M, Race : Irish, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 18, City : Los Altos, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class,
PatrickMemberI respect women who deserve my respect. I don’t classify people the moment I meet them. I decide what kind of person they are after a lot of interaction. Men do NOT have the right to touch you because you are a woman, but they do have the right to say anything they like. But, this will only reveal to you the quality of their character. As for the guy who said nice things to you on the street, don’t be such a bitch.
User Detail :
Name : Patrick, Gender : M, Race : Irish, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 18, City : Los Altos, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, -
AuthorPosts
Dare To Ask Talk And News About Our Differences