Kelly

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: How many girls swallow? #19205

    Kelly
    Member

    Most of my friends don’t swallow, and most of the females that my ex-boyfriends have dated don’t, either. As a matter of fact, I’m one of the only girls I know who does. I’ve only finished a few guys off that way in my life, though. If it’s a guy I wouldn’t have unprotected sex with, then it’s someone I wouldn’t have oral sex with, either.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Kelly, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 23, City : Augusta, State : GA, Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
    in reply to: Your first time in one word #24228

    Kelly
    Member

    ‘OUCH’ followed by ‘That Was It?’

    User Detail :  

    Name : Kelly, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 23, City : Augusta, State : GA, Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
    in reply to: Getting down with black men #28893

    Kelly
    Member

    I’m not sure why it is, but I’ve found that to be true as well. One thing I have learned is that most of my black male friends who have been with white women and black women claim that black women have a much stronger body odor down there. I don’t know if that’s true, but I do know several black guys who will perform oral sex on a white woman but not a black one.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Kelly, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 23, City : Augusta, State : GA, Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
    in reply to: Leg-shaving #22377

    Kelly
    Member

    http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a3_012.html

    User Detail :  

    Name : Kelly, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 23, City : Augusta, State : GA, Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
    in reply to: Women shaving their legs #37876

    Kelly
    Member

    Women’s clothing has almost always tried to make the breasts look younger and perkier, and make-up and creams have been used throughout history to give a younger look to the skin. I’ve always just assumed that, like so many other things women do to their bodies, the shaving started as a way to give a more ‘youthful’ appearance – like that of a young girl with little or no hair on her legs and underarms. The smooth feeling and look was initially probably so very appealing to men, that all women started doing it, and now it seems ‘unnatural’ in our culture if a woman chooses not to. I could be way off, that’s just what I’ve always assumed.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Kelly, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 23, City : Augusta, State : GA, Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
    in reply to: Women shaving their legs #42647

    Kelly
    Member

    http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a3_012.html I found the comment about the greek statues very interesting indeed. It looks like women in some cultures have been shaving for a bit longer than we all thought. I still say it has something to do with youthfulness too though.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Kelly, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 23, City : Augusta, State : GA, Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)