Getting down with black men

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Shannon28082
    Participant
    Is it true that black men do not like to perform oral sex on women, and if so, why?

User Detail :  

Name : Shannon28082, Gender : F, City : Kerrville, State : TX Country : United States, 

Wayne C.
    I can't speak for all black men, but I love to perform oral sex on women. However, when I was younger, most black men (not me) at least said they wouldn't do it. It may also have something to do with a view that whites would do anything sexually, so not doing so is a rejection of something 'dirty' that whites do. You might also consider that, outside of issues concerning discrimination/equal opportunity, most blacks - at least most of those I've known - are conservative, and something other than 'regular' sex might not be considered conservative. In fact, it might be considered just plain wrong.

I suspect that while in the past most black men wouldn't perform oral sex, the current generation is more willing. Maybe you'll get some other responses, but beware that those who respond here may be atypical. Blacks are disproportionately poor, so typical blacks may not have access to the Internet.

User Detail :  

Name : Wayne C., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 41, City : Parsippany, State : NJ Country : United States, Occupation : marketing, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

William
    Regarding your final statement, there is not a library in this country not equipped with computers for 'typical blacks' to use for free.

User Detail :  

Name : William, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Methodist, Age : 39, City : Columbia, State : SC Country : United States, Occupation : Sales, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Mariah
    Participant
    My boyfriend is West African and performs oral sex on me. I don´t understand this particular stereotype. This is the first time I've heard it. Maybe this applies only to African Americans?

User Detail :  

Name : Mariah, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Orthodox Christian, Age : 18, City : Tampere, State : NA Country : Finland, 

Matt
    Participant
    Reminds me of some of the locker room debates from my days in high school on the football team, which had somewhat more black guys on it than white ones. Several times we'd have a black guy saying that black men in general didn't like that and that it was not healthy. Usually, several other black guys would respond by saying they enjoyed the practice. If this is at all representative of the population as a whole, I'd guess there is some truth to the stereotype but no shortage of exceptions.

User Detail :  

Name : Matt, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 25, City : Oxford, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : Engineer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

V27397
    Participant
    Well my hubby does it to me..And he loves it and wants so much that I get tired of it..Its a stereotype..People today, no matter the race do what they want

User Detail :  

Name : V27397, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Creo, Indian, Black, Age : 23, City : Los Angeles, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Entertainment, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

Oronde
    Participant
    Can't speak for all brothas, but for me, it's the first thing on my mind.

User Detail :  

Name : Oronde, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 28, City : Detroit, State : MI Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Randy
    As with almost everything, it depends on how you were raised. If he grew up in a home where womanhood as it pertains to sexual pleasure wasn't discussed or was looked down upon for whatever reason, a black man may turn his nose up at oral. It is not ingrained in the race not to perform oral sex on a woman, or universally verboten, as some people (mostly lazy and or intimidated men) claim. We aren't taught about women's bodies by people who should know better (their owners themselves), and many of us grow up believing that women are naturally unclean because of various reproductive myths and half-truths that come from clinical ignorance borne of shame or the idea of 'being proper' (whether religion-based or not). No one goes there with us verbally, so we don't go there physically. But frankly, a lot more black men perform oral than will admit it to anyone other than the woman whose knees he's between. If you'd ever made love with a black man, you probably wouldn't ask the question. Notice I said 'made love' - few men, black or otherwise, will go down on a woman they don't love.

User Detail :  

Name : Randy, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 28, City : Inglewood, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Artist/Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Monica C.
    Participant
    I attend a predominantly black school, and many of the black males I know brag about performing oral sex. Maybe it's just a difference in age, because I'm in high school and it seems that high school kids will do just about anything.

User Detail :  

Name : Monica C., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Pentecostal, Age : 17, City : Prosperity, State : SC Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Evil
    Participant
    I have only had the pleasure of dating one black man in my life, and he went down on me like crazy!

User Detail :  

Name : Evil, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 28, City : Tucson, State : AZ Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Kelly
    I'm not sure why it is, but I've found that to be true as well. One thing I have learned is that most of my black male friends who have been with white women and black women claim that black women have a much stronger body odor down there. I don't know if that's true, but I do know several black guys who will perform oral sex on a white woman but not a black one.

User Detail :  

Name : Kelly, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 23, City : Augusta, State : GA Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Nathan20124
    Participant
    I think you hear it because poorer blacks tend not to be open to sexual experimentation. Also, someone who feels the need to prove his 'manhood' by loudly boasting about what he does feels the need to tell everyone within earshot about what he deems as right and wrong. An intelligent, experienced man does what he does, and it's only for he and his partner to know about it.

User Detail :  

Name : Nathan20124, Gender : M, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 30's, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower class, 

Naomi20252
    Participant
    My boyfriend is Kenyan and loves to perform oral sex on me.

User Detail :  

Name : Naomi20252, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 19, City : London, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, 

Raquel
    I have dated black men and none of them had problems with performing oral sex on women. As a matter of fact they loved it.

User Detail :  

Name : Raquel, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Age : 31, City : Gary, State : IN Country : United States, Occupation : Secretary/ College Student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Dirk
    Participant
    My thought on this, socioeconomic class. Blacks come from tribal roots. Hard back breaking work for everyone, keeping clean was not always a priority or not available. When they where inslaved they also weren't always able to keep clean. This is very true of other cultures in third world countries and I would venture to guess that oral sex was/is considered dirty. Since blacks have achieved higher level of Socioeconomic Class and there is interracial dating and sex, the black group is learning of these missed pleasures. That is why a lot of the younger black men are more open to it. Me personally, I have a very sensitive nose. I think black women are very sexy and have on occasion enjoyed their company. I love giving oral sex, but for some reason most black women have a over all smell to them that makes it hard for me to get aroused. I know that they are clean and well groomed, but there is a smell about the blacks that I can't find mildly offensive. I have also noticed a smell from people of the mid-east. I think each group of people do have a different odor that is genetic as well as driven by the different foods we eat. I know one issue of smell is some of the hair care products the blacks use to straighten their hair. I grew up in a very white area and not being exposed to to the difference smells has impacted me. I believe that other races think white people smell also. The nose plays a very key role in sex, and if the doesn't like something it imacts the enjoyment.

User Detail :  

Name : Dirk, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 42, City : Bellevue, State : WA Country : United States, Occupation : Computers, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.