How many girls swallow?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Bride
    How common is it for a girl to swallow after oral sex? Because I do, does it make me in the minority?

User Detail :  

Name : Bride, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, City : Detroit, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : professional, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Dave
    Participant
    You're a man's dream come true. Any girlfriend I have who has gone down on me will not swallow. I can respect it. I wouldn't do it. After all, I hear that the stuff gives you a wicked stomach ache.

User Detail :  

Name : Dave, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 25, City : Schenectady, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : bartender, Social class : Middle class, 

Jane20948
    Participant
    Thank God someone else does. I do. I think it's a matter of sophistication and how willing you are to fully experience sexual pleasure. Unfortunately, most women don't enjoy it, along with a litany of other pleasures.

User Detail :  

Name : Jane20948, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Catholic, Age : 22, City : Orlando, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : student/vagabond, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Corte H.
    You are not in the minority. Regardless of how many women want to admit it, they swallow after oral sex. For many women, it is hard to admit they even participate in oral sex, so it is even harder for them to admit they swallow after it.

User Detail :  

Name : Corte H., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 19, City : Detroit, State : MI Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Kane
    My girlfriend swallows, and the girlfriend I had before her did, too. However, the girl before that did not.

User Detail :  

Name : Kane, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Native American, Religion : Atheist, Age : 22, City : Charlottesville, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : Martial Arts instructor, Education level : 4 Years of College, 

Happy-Go-Lucky
    Participant
    There's nothing better in the world than swallowing after getting your man off. I admit it churns your stomach after you're done, but it feels great.

User Detail :  

Name : Happy-Go-Lucky, Gender : F, City : Anywhere, State : CA Country : United States, 

epp25184
    Participant
    I do it for my current boyfriend, and I did it for my ex, and never got a stomach ache from it. Actually, my ex, who was a veggi, had a really sweet taste. My current one tastes OK, depending on what he eats.

User Detail :  

Name : epp25184, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 23, City : Tel Aviv, State : NA Country : Israel, Social class : Middle class, 

Jenny30930
    Participant
    I don't. I wish I could because it would give my man a lot of pleasure, but I physically can't do it. Just can't swallow the stuff - feels like it sticks in my throat so I can barely breathe. Any tips, anyone? I'm feeling a bit inadequate for not being able to.

User Detail :  

Name : Jenny30930, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 28, City : Edinburgh, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Occupation : tutor, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Kelly
    Most of my friends don't swallow, and most of the females that my ex-boyfriends have dated don't, either. As a matter of fact, I'm one of the only girls I know who does. I've only finished a few guys off that way in my life, though. If it's a guy I wouldn't have unprotected sex with, then it's someone I wouldn't have oral sex with, either.

User Detail :  

Name : Kelly, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 23, City : Augusta, State : GA Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Antics
    Participant
    Some women like it, some women don't. My fiancee loves to do it because she feels it tastes like 'concentrated me.' (And, I suppose, it does) It actually depends highly on the diet of the first guy a girl tried swallowing, and therefore her impression of what sperm tastes like, which probably colors her impressions of what swallowing for any later guy will taste like.

User Detail :  

Name : Antics, Gender : M, Race : Asian, Age : 25, City : Mountain View, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Beth23215
    Participant
    First, for Jenny in Edinburgh, the worst thing you can do is swallow just to please someone else. You'll end up resenting the guy. If you've tried it and you don't like it, don't swallow. To the original poster, how shall I say this? As you were typing your question, there were women all over the world with male members in their mouths enjoying the creamy benefits of their labor. It's like eating Twinkies in bed (only without the crumbs ) and with the most delicious filling! Imagine your lover's delight when after he gives you all his energy and concentration and focus, you take ALL of him. You are not alone, sister. Trust me!

User Detail :  

Name : Beth23215, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 34, City : Jacksonville, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Freelance writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Murph20212
    Participant
    Bless you girl! Yeah, I just love it when a woman swallows. I read below that sperm gives some women a stomach ache. I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't know. Some years ago I had a girlfriend who just couldn't get enough. She was always going down on me and she swallowed like it was a chocolate desert. Oh, how I miss that girl.

User Detail :  

Name : Murph20212, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 27, City : Portland, State : ME Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Demetrius Harper
    Participant
    I think swallowing has to do with the relationship and the type. I'm a freak for my woman and when I go down on her there's nothing more arousing for me than to feel her legs trembling and her moans of pleasure.

User Detail :  

Name : Demetrius Harper, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 30, City : Buffalo, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : nursing, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Ashley23507
    Participant
    I don't swallow, and my guy wouldn't want me to. I let him ejaculate in my mouth, but then I spit it out - he gets the feel of coming in my mouth but doesn't have to worry about making me sick. He doesn't like the idea of me swallowing because he's more concerned with what's pleasurable for me - and we're both open to pleasing one another without expecting something that one of us doesn't want.

User Detail :  

Name : Ashley23507, Gender : F, City : Los Angeles, State : CA Country : United States, 

Charles32262
    Participant
    Guys (and gals), if you want to get that stuff swallowed, the easiest way is to take the lead. I converted my last girlfriend from a reluctant to an enthusiastic consumer by helping her out. Oh, sure, I know some of you guys may even now be making sour faces and going 'ick'. Be honest, though - if it's that all-powerful disgusting to you, how can you ask her to down it?

User Detail :  

Name : Charles32262, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 24, City : Albuquerque, State : NM Country : United States, Occupation : Architect, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.