Jim

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Racial divide at first job #46973

    Jim
    Member

    That business and the people there are being stupid as well as short-sighted. (any violating any number of laws and regulations. In all the companies I have worked for, while there was always office politics, I don’t think it was ever racial politics. I have been a manager for almost 20 years, and all I care about, and the companies I have worked for care about is talent. I could care less whether you are Black, yellow, white, red, male female. Smart companies are the same way. You don’t succedd in the long run by abusing talented people. They go to your competition and take your work. YOu are in a bad situation at the current job not of your making. Finding a company that appreciates your talent and willingness to work hard is the right thing to do. Remember, while there will always be idiots and bigots, there are also a lot of good companies and people who do the right thing.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Jim, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Methodist, Age : 49, City : Laurel, State : MD, Country : United States, Occupation : Director, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)