Ingrid

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Why don’t teens cherish virginity? #44361

    Ingrid
    Member

    I’m your age and not a virgin. I see no point in waiting until marriage because I don’t see myself getting married for a very long time, and when I meet that one man, I want to be with him for a long time and find out if we work together, and that includes sexually. I have only had one partner, and we just had our first anniversary as a couple. I didn’t have sex with him until I was sure he loved me and wouldn’t use me, and that I wanted it myself. It felt utterly right at the time, and I don’t regret it and doubt I ever will.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Ingrid, Gender : F, City : Torquay, State : NA, Country : United Kingdom, 
    in reply to: Is feminism dead? #40567

    Ingrid
    Member

    Some short questions – should women also be taught that their brain is too weak and fragile to handle maths and sciences? How about that it’s sinful to enjoy sex? Do you really have no understanding for some girls finding the life of a house-wife not down their lane? Don’t get me wrong – I like feeling feminine, I like dressing up in long dresses and smiling demurely at boys. I like being able to cook up delicious food, and I do want to get married some day. But I also like knowing that I have the right to be enraged if someone implies I can’t understand something because of my gender. I like that I can go into whatever career I want, and pursue any interest I want. I like that teachers take me seriously in maths and science when I display abilities equal to any of the boys’. That is why I don’t want to go back to the 50s.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Ingrid, Gender : F, City : Torquay, State : NA, Country : United Kingdom, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)