Harmjoy

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Black people at the movies #28255

    Harmjoy
    Member

    I think blacks are just louder in general. They seem to laugh louder and be upset louder. I think whites are raised to be ashamed of our emotions or keep them under wraps. Blacks are just more open about how they feel. Think about black churches: Very joyous, emotional and yes, loud.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Harmjoy, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Spiritual but no denomination, Age : 36, City : Jacksonville, State : FL, Country : United States, Occupation : Artist, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Raw-smellin’ whites #20062

    Harmjoy
    Member

    Please clairify. I don’t know what this means. I’ve never heard this before.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Harmjoy, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Spiritual but no denomination, Age : 36, City : Jacksonville, State : FL, Country : United States, Occupation : Artist, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)