Raw-smellin’ whites

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

NP
    Participant
    Why do white people tend to smell raw all the time?

User Detail :  

Name : NP, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 17, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 

John29270
    Participant
    what do you mean by 'raw'? Clarify that and then maybe I'll be able to answer your question.

User Detail :  

Name : John29270, City : Albany, State : NY Country : United States, 

wb
    Participant
    why do blacks tend to smell like dirty arm pits?

User Detail :  

Name : wb, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 25, City : asheville, State : NC Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

L26181
    Participant
    Hmm. I'm not sure why you have that perception. I'm white, and I certainly smell brutal if I haven't used deodorant or if I haven't showered. But as long as I'm clean, I don't think I smell much. I'm not sure the 'raw' smell you noticed is a racial trait. Are the white people you run into mostly working outside, involved in athletics, etc.?

User Detail :  

Name : L26181, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Unitarian, Age : 24, City : Montreal, State : NA Country : Canada, Occupation : Graduate Student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jay
    Participant
    Ah I really dont see what you are talking about, I have alot of white friends and they dont smell any different than a black person. And i really dont think its the white people in just your state. So maybe you are talking about when white people get wet sometime when white people get wet they smell different they smell like dogs i really dont beleave that considering the fact that im around them all the time. But i also heard that they say black people smell like monkeys so maybe different races smell different.

User Detail :  

Name : Jay, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 26, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Bill23264
    Participant
    Same reason why blacks are so loud in public and break out in some ghetto dance for no reason and with no music while waiting in line at an amusement park (thats if they dont cut in front of you)Same reason why they can speak english and dont wash their hair and everything is racial to them. The white man stinks because he is working so hard to keep the black race down. Its the smell of superiority.

User Detail :  

Name : Bill23264, City : Warner Robins, State : GA Country : United States, 

Cheryl
    I'd like to answer your question, seriously. But I have no idea what 'raw' smells like. Could be cuz I'm a whitey and I'm used to it! Please explain!

User Detail :  

Name : Cheryl, Gender : F, Age : 31, City : Woodstock, State : VA Country : United States, 

Mari
    Participant
    This is a joke right? Can you please speak acceptable English and define 'raw' smellinG? Do you mean raw as in fresh...just stepped out of the shower? or raw like a piece of undercooked meat? No one, no matter what race, smells great all the time. It depends on their shower habbits, what they do for work and how much they sweat. What a silly, undeducated question!

User Detail :  

Name : Mari, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Methodist, Age : 30, City : Philadelphia, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : social work, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

JessTsab
    Participant
    What on earth do you mean by raw? lol not to laugh at your question, but you put it very interestingly.<----(if thats a word) Maybe its bc where our skin is so light that the sun bakes us...so you smell our scent of baking in the sun? Thatd be my best guess?

User Detail :  

Name : JessTsab, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 20, City : Norfolk, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : Military Police, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

steve
    Participant
    I dont know what whites you are around but the majority around here take regular baths/showers,etc. I thinnk it has much more to do with class than race. Some people of ANY race think nothing of going out smelling like sh*t to the movies, grocery store,work, whatever. me personally if I stink I wouldnt dare go somewhere except in an emergency.

User Detail :  

Name : steve, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 48, City : Hmapton, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : tech, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jenny
    Participant
    I am not sure what is meant by raw-smelling but I have noticed that people of different races tend to smell different anyway. I especially notice it with african americans when they are hot. Sometimes there is a very pungent body odor or their breath is sour. I noticed this with children and adults. I think the smell has a lot to do with what people eat.

User Detail :  

Name : Jenny, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 30, City : Birmingham, State : AL Country : United States, Occupation : manager, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Harmjoy
    Please clairify. I don't know what this means. I've never heard this before.

User Detail :  

Name : Harmjoy, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Spiritual but no denomination, Age : 36, City : Jacksonville, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Artist, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Victoria
    Now since you mention it, the more middle-upper class black men/women always do smell good. I guess white men just don't care as much, and black men are more 'all about women' and want to look and smell good for them. Black women in that class are just all together more 'cosmotology inclined'. Their hair and makeup and stuff always looks good.

User Detail :  

Name : Victoria, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 21, City : Novi, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Federal Agent, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

BB23290
    Participant
    I'm not sure what you mean by 'raw' smelling, unless you mean 'clean' smelling. It occurs when you bathe regularly. Try it.

User Detail :  

Name : BB23290, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 50, City : Kansas City, State : MO Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Liz
    Participant
    What do you mean by a raw smell? I can think of at least a couple of different options, none of which apply to all whites I know, or even most of them.

User Detail :  

Name : Liz, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 26, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.